Should I live on dorms or not?

IMHO, staying in a dorm for two or three years are better for many good reasons - building up your social skills, enjoying and experiencing your new college life, making new friends, PARTYING and more. :)
I think it's the "PARTYING and more" that the parents don't like. I wouldn't use those for selling points with mom and dad. :)

I think it's the "PARTYING and more" that the parents don't like. I wouldn't use those for selling points with mom and dad. :)

Of course they will not have to use this selling point, but hey it is part of their college life!

I cannot imagine what the college life will look like without partying. :)

I bet many parents gotta expect that their kids will go partying on or off the campus sometimes cuz they had been there before right? :)

Of course they will not have to use this selling point, but hey it is part of their college life!

I bet many parents gotta expect that their kids will go partying on or off the campus sometimes cuz they had been there before right? :)

hehe i did party with you but not directly with you but in the same place. :giggle:

I met someone who went to NTID a few years ago and he said that I was lucky because alcohol beverages are not allowed on campus anymore. I can't imagine frat house parties without beer kegs.

Warped asked if board is food. Yes, it is. I don't know why PrincessBetty1 talked about buying/cooking food. I guess that's her preference. Usually a cafeteria at colleges serve good food.

:dunno: I didn't have enough time or money for partying when I went to college.

Back