Shots Fired at National Holocaust Museum in D.C.

Foxnews just reported that he is tied to a white supremcist group.

Great info, Reba and netrox. Please do keep us updated, this is some kind of serious uproar especially given if the man is in his 80's to do such a thing.

Frisky, we can only hope that this doesn't influence future citizens to do this at best :(. Like school shootings. I'm sure 90% of USA kids who go to school know what a school shooting is now, some probably would still do it.

This is all I could get:

"James W. von Brunn holds a BachSci Journalism degree from a mid-Western university where he was president of SAE and played varsity football. During WWII he served as PT-Boat captain, Lt. USNR, receiving a Commendation and four battle stars."

However, above info is from Brunn himself, so it is unverified so far.

wow.... a navy reserve veteran... :(

A little bit more from his site:

"James W. von Brunn holds a BachSci Journalism degree from a mid-Western university where he was president of SAE and played varsity football.

During WWII he served as PT-Boat captain, Lt. USNR, receiving a Commendation and four battle stars. For twenty years he was an advertising executive and film-producer in New York City. He is a member of Mensa, the high-IQ society.

In 1981 Von Brunn attempted to place the treasonous Federal Reserve Board of Governors under legal, non-violent, citizens arrest. He was tried in a Washington, D.C. Superior Court; convicted by a Negro jury, Jew/Negro attorneys, and sentenced to prison for eleven years by a Jew judge. A Jew/Negro/White Court of Appeals denied his appeal. He served 6.5 years in federal prison. (Read about von Brunn's "Federal Reserve Caper" HERE.) He is now an artist and author and lives on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Tob Shebbe Goyim Harog is the culmination of his life's work."

http://www.holywesternempire.org/bio.html

Here's the kind of garbage that is on his website:

A new, hard-hitting exposé of
the JEW CONSPIRACY to
destroy the White gene-pool

by

James W. von Brunn

Here are 350pp of FACTS condensing libraries of information about the Talmud, Democracy, Marx, Genetics, Money, Aryans, Negroes, Khazars, The Holy Bible, Treason, Mass-media, Mendelism, Race, the “Holocaust” and a host of suppressed “bigoted” subjects, all supported by quotations from many of history’s greatest personages. Learn who is responsible for the millions of Aryan crosses covering the world’s battlefields. Why our sons and daughters died bravely but in vain. Learn why the “browning of America will alter everything in society from politics and education to industry, values and culture.” (TIME 4-9-90).

Learn who has committed treason - and must be brought to justice!

This carefully documented treatise exposes the JEWS and explains what you must do to protect your White family. Kill the Best Gentiles! Is a must for every concerned parent and a manual for every student of World History.

Get your copy now. Download the first six chapters free, the balance of the manuscript is yours for $10.00 using a credit-card.

They don't want you to read this book!
Kill the Best Gentiles!
James von Brunn
http://www.holywesternempire.org/page2.html

But isn't that exactly what DHS is warning and you were so upset even though it never mentioned, "conservative?"

Pittsburg shooting, abortion shooting and now holocaust shooting... just like what the DHS report warned. What's next?

Mr. Obama, I pray for your safety.

Just got this from CNN:

The suspect is James von Brunn, an 88-year-old white supremacist from Maryland, two law enforcement officials told CNN.

But isn't that exactly what DHS is warning and you were so upset even though it never mentioned, "conservative?"

Pittsburg shooting, abortion shooting and now holocaust shooting... just like what the DHS report warned. What's next?

Ditto, netrox.

Er, That report was very generic. Why not just name names? The left-wing extremism report focused on specific groups as proven threats. This recent report gave very generic and broad-reaching descriptions. Also, DHS had no problem getting specific enough to mention Jews, Mexicans, blacks, and others.

Er, That report was very generic. Why not just name names? The left-wing extremism report focused on specific groups as proven threats. This recent report gave very generic and broad-reaching descriptions. Also, DHS had no problem getting specific enough to mention Jews, Mexicans, blacks, and others.

So?

It's very sad news about shooting.

RME at couple of liberal members.

Scary. I never would have thought of someone shooting at a museum, but I guess you have speculated that sooner or later a white supremacist was going open attack the American Holocaust Museum.

I have no idea where these radicals get the idea that the Holocaust never existed. It did exist! Anyone in their right mind and old enough to understand can tell you exactly what the Holocaust was and its purpose was. Adolf Hitler was hellbent to create a 'pure Aryan race' at the expense of millions of innocent Jews, including women and children, as well as people deemed inferior such as those who were disabled or mentally retarded.

Gunman shoots, kills guard at Holocaust Museum

Gunman shoots, kills guard at Holocaust Museum
Elderly gunman kills guard at Holocaust Museum - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON – An elderly gunman, said by authorities to have a violent and virulently anti-Semitic past, stepped inside a crowded U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum on Wednesday, opened fire with a rifle and fatally wounded a security guard before being shot by other officers.

The assailant was hospitalized in critical condition, leaving behind a sprawling investigation by federal and local law enforcement and expressions of shock from the Israeli government and a prominent Muslim organization.

D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier said the gunman was "engaged by security guards immediately after entering the door" with a rifle. "The second he stepped into the building he began firing."

Law enforcement officials said James Von Brunn, 88, a white supremacist, was under investigation in the shooting, and a second official said the elderly man's car was found near the museum and tested for explosives. They spoke on condition of anonymity, saying they were not authorized to discuss the investigation just beginning.

Museum officials identified the dead guard as Stephen T. Johns, a six-year veteran of the facility. In an e-mail, director Sara Bloomfield said he "died heroically in the line of duty."

Von Brunn has a racist, anti-Semitic Web site and wrote a book titled "Kill the Best Gentiles."

In 1983, he was convicted of attempting to kidnap members of the Federal Reserve Board and served more than six years in prison. He was arrested two years earlier outside the room where the board was meeting, carrying a revolver, knife and sawed-off shotgun. At the time, police said Von Brunn wanted to take the members hostage because of high interest rates and the nation's economic difficulties.

Writings attributed to Von Brunn on the Internet say the Holocaust was a hoax and decry a Jewish conspiracy to "destroy the white gene pool."

"At Auschwitz the 'Holocaust' myth became Reality, and Germany, cultural gem of the West, became a pariah among world nations," it says.

The museum, which opened in 1993 and has drawn nearly 30 million visitors, houses exhibits and records relating to the Holocaust of more than a half century ago in which more than six million Jews died at the hands of Nazis. Its Web site says the museum "teaches millions of people each year about the dangers of unchecked hatred and the need to prevent genocide."

The crowd at the museum on Wednesday included many school-age children on field trips.

updates:

Guard Killed In Holocaust Museum Shooting
Guard Killed In Holocaust Museum Shooting - CBS News

CBS News has learned that a security guard was killed when a man with a rifle, reportedly an 88-year-old white supremacist, opened fire at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. Wednesday.

The assailant was in critical condition, said Washington Mayor Adrian Fenty. Another security guard may have been injured.

The slain guard was Stephen Tyrone Johns, CBS News has learned.

"Officer Stephen Tyrone Johns died heroically in the line of duty today," the museum's chairman, vice-chairman, and director said in a statement. "There are no words to express our grief and shock over these events. He served on the Museum’s security staff for six years. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Officer Johns’ family."

The museum will be closed tomorrow in Johns' memory, and its flags will be flown at half-mast, the statement said.

Police Chief Kathy Lanier said the gunman appeared to have acted alone. He was "engaged by security guards immediately after entering the door" with a rifle, she said, but "the second he stepped into the building he began firing."

The shooter has been tentatively identified as James von Brunn - allegedly affiliated with white supremacist Web sites, law enforcement officials told CBS News correspondent Bob Orr.

Authorities told the Associated Press von Brunn’s van was located around the museum and was tested for explosives.

U.S. Park Police Sgt. David Schlosser said the suspect walked into the museum with what he described as "long gun" and exchanged fire with security guards.

U.S. Park Police initially gave slightly different information, saying three people had been shot. Fire department spokesman Alan Etter told CNN a third person was hurt after being cut by broken glass.

According to a Website featuring von Brunn’s writings, the suspect is described as a World War II veteran and Mensa member who spent over six years in prison after he "attempted to place the treasonous Federal Reserve Board of Governors under legal, non-violent, citizens arrest."

According to an archived Washington Post story, von Brunn was found guilty in 1983 of attempting to kidnap Federal Reserve officials.

One of his writings advertised on the site was described as a "hard-hitting expose" uncovering a Jewish conspiracy to "destroy the White gene pool."

The book, published in 2002, included a chapter on "The Holocaust Hoax"

An address listing shows a James von Brunn residing in an apartment in Annapolis, Maryland.

President Barack Obama was saddened by the shooting, which took place near the White House and is concerned about a guard who appears to have been injured, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said.

Gibbs said the White House is receiving regular updates from the FBI, Homeland Security Council and the Situation Room.

The museum normally has a heavy security presence with guards positioned both inside and outside the museum. All visitors are required to pass through metal detectors at the entrance, and bags are screened.

The museum, located just off the National Mall near the Washington Monument, is a popular tourist attraction. It draws about 1.7 million visitors each year.

Roads surrounding the museum have been closed.

Sandy Perkins of Massachusetts said her daughter, Abigail, called her shortly after the shooting. The teen was on a school trip to the museum and told her mother students heard several shots before they were told to leave the building.

Abigail said some of her friends were very shaken, but all were otherwise fine, Sandy Perkins said.

The teens did not see where the shots were coming from.

In a statement, Israeli Embassy officials said they were "shocked and saddened by today’s shooting incident at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington. The Embassy of Israel condemns this attack and is closely following the situation."

Its pretty sad news since the last time I saw on tv this late morning in my time... through I'm not surprise they blamed on right-wingers as usual. It is so easy to pass on, anyway. As someone said,"Conservatives, it is already our fault for what happened at each event. They hate us for each action.....we are an 'infamous villain' to them." So it's my fault for this as someone said, which is made so sense.

Why? Let me tell you. Today, I went outside to get something to eat and I saw a small group of liberals near the store's front doors. They was seemed so anger and non-stoppable talking. I was like "huh?" I asked one of strangers what was about (I always carried my notebook and pens in my purse for communication)? They explained to me what happened at the musemun where shooting was at. They was outraged and accused on them. Their words were so bitter toward the right-wingers, which I was not surprised but rather be sad...

Hell, it's good thing that I lied to them that I'm "a left-winger" when they asked me if I am one of liberals! That was only way I would not get in a huge drama. Ugh... :roll:

Well, if you are a liberal, you should be proud to know your left-wingers never do a such thing. Of course, liberals are so angelic ones. :(

Mod note:

Thread's merged.

So the past of WWII returns... :roll:

Pretty stupid of that old fart pulling a threat like that at the museum where he don't even show any respect for the victims that were long lost and everything. It remains a mystery to me why some people do not believe that the Holocaust did not exist. Well what about photos? films? radios? newspapers? None of them lie. Plenty of proof to show it did exist back in the day even alot of Jewish survivors had proof to tell us it existed as well so...

At least the museum is still in one place and that old fart can just rot in hell for all I care...since he got shot in the face, I guess he deserved it then.

Back