Shocking News!

A bible is a bible, unfortunately so many people break it down in a zillion different ways. Look at all denominations you've got now, alot of it over stupid stuff. Alot of churches discredit a certain translation of the Bible, other churches welcome all translations of the bible. And whats sad is that even within the same denomination different people can interpret the same verse two completely different ways.

I think the same goes for the English language in general. We have so many words that have many meanings so it is one of the hardest languages to learn.
That's why I don't think that there is one real denomination that is following the Christian religion or any other religion correctly.

A lot of religions are biased and tend to favor one part of the writings over another. Some of them even ban certain writings.

For instance, there was supposedly a set of books found with writings about Jesus having a wife. The Pope refused to allow it to be added to the current writings. So, is it true or is it a lie? We don't know cuz we never saw it.

Another thing, some Bibles use the word "bitch" and "bastard"... while other Bibles don't. How do we know it's translated properly?

umm.. if men born out of marriage are called bastards, what are women born out of marriage called?

And what if you were concieved out of marriage, but born into marriage? Hmm.....
According to the dictionary...

1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.

Therefore, it's gender neutral. ;)

How about changing your name from VamPyroX to bastard?

Being a bastard has become less of a stigma nowadays, as it should. A word has as much power as we give it.

If a committed-for-life lesbian or gay couple gets a baby through surrogate or artificial insemination, is the baby considered a bastard?

RE: the next generation the norm will be to have a child out of wedlock.

I heard somewhere that now 1 in every 3 children were conceived out of marriage. Id say thats pretty well the norm.

Being a bastard has become less of a stigma nowadays, as it should. A word has as much power as we give it.

If a committed-for-life lesbian or gay couple gets a baby through surrogate or artificial insemination, is the baby considered a bastard?

That's a good question!

RE: the next generation the norm will be to have a child out of wedlock.

I heard somewhere that now 1 in every 3 children were conceived out of marriage. Id say thats pretty well the norm.
That's how I did the math... check one of my previous posts. :thumb:

Back