Shhhhhhhhhe's BACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Welcome Back... It's great to see you around here... :thumb:

Deafdyke—have you followed through on the instructions I sent you? I still haven’t heard from you. You need to check your e-mail and contact the people I named. Nothing is going to happen until you register a guest account and follow up on it by contacting me, TubaDiva and Marley23. Why haven’t you done this yet? Subway Prophet’s offer is still good, but you can’t expect him to just wait forever. You need to contact us immediately.

Welcome back and glad you are home safe and sound. Glad you had a blast time knowing expect the unexpect did happened to be there.

*checks pants* Well last I checked I was a female.

Well, it was kinda scary at the time............literally something straight out of those Weather Channel /Amazing Videos things............and shel, this wasn't a summer storm. The Ridge has a ton of experiance dealing with summer storms and rain...........this was MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehe...:laugh2: sounds like you had a great time glad you were safe

Deafdyke—have you followed through on the instructions I sent you? I still haven’t heard from you. You need to check your e-mail and contact the people I named. Nothing is going to happen until you register a guest account and follow up on it by contacting me, TubaDiva and Marley23. Why haven’t you done this yet? Subway Prophet’s offer is still good, but you can’t expect him to just wait forever. You need to contact us immediately.

Give her a break and let her rest as she had a trying time with the terrible storm and when she is ready, then she will do what you have given her for instructions. It all depend on her so just be patient with her. I know you wanted her to contact everyone immediately. Show some respect for her. :ty: :hmm:

So got some bad news.....Hannah and I broke up. She still loves me deeply. However, I think she's scared of the whole long distance thing, and she's going off to college. I do understand since college is a time of tremendous change. I got a letter from her on Monday......Its really hard....but on the other hand, at least we are still friends. When I read that she said I was one of her best friends, I honest to god cried. Damn.......even thou we're not a couple any more, its still awesome being friends with her. She is incredibily special...and she said that her entire family loves me!

Back