sheepo

Originally posted by Jughead
im 60 year old....no, waitting a mintue! its 60 year anniversary of archie's book
Ha ha....cuz I re-read post about YLC. YLC for young people.

at least, you guys is warm and hot..i just playing with you guys that you are cooler or warm..just because i want to making my numberous thread toward to 1,000...:laugh2:

at least, you guys is warm and hot..i just playing with you guys that you are cooler or warm..just because i want to making my numberous thread toward to 1,000...:laugh2:

Want bet on that? I don't think it'll happen...Umm, who knows! :laugh2:

23-?=?

try the problem solving with the subtract math.
I love algebra. 23-x=y. That are infinate number of answers to that equasion. How about 20?

Originally posted by prostock19
I love algebra. 23-x=y. That are infinate number of answers to that equasion. How about 20?

look at your screen name. its answer.

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 19 !! pah i dont have to sit my azz all night lol
Lol...we have severely gotten off the Sheep topic...LOL

Nothing is wrong with that sheep... it was looking towards you and makes it look deformed when it isn't.

This does remind me of my Grandfathers sheep farm, he had a "sock" lamb. It died immediately after birth as it couldn't breathe since it had no nostrils or a mouth.

This is where sheep end up most of the time.... at the Freezing works...

m0017904.jpg

Originally posted by WonderBum
Nothing is wrong with that sheep... it was looking towards you and makes it look deformed when it isn't.

This does remind me of my Grandfathers sheep farm, he had a "sock" lamb. It died immediately after birth as it couldn't breathe since it had no nostrils or a mouth.

m0017904.jpg

Eww, did you have to post that pic? :barf:

Originally posted by Teekie
Eww, did you have to post that pic? :barf:

Oh sorry, are you a vegetarian?

That pix is common sight in NZ. We are a nation also known for its beautiful lamb (meat). Yes - its expensive to buy in the USA and tastes better than the US lambs sold in the shops as I've been told...

Originally posted by WonderBum

m0017904.jpg
Yummy. That pic don't upset me.

Back