sheepo

Originally posted by prostock19
Cuz I am just curious. Please don't take offense.

i just want to say this because i want you to guess.

Originally posted by Jughead
seem you love about yourself too much?

hahahha i have pic of me with friends etcccc why not pic of me in signature which under my screen name ;) everyone love my signature now ..

let play the game- say hot,warm, and cold about our ages if we are closer or not.

P17- warm

Heather-hot

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
17 ?? i dont think so lol ...

i think you are...well..the way you wear the shirt that you love to using often..making you look like..umm..25

i guess you are 39?
lol...cool if you're guessing my age. anyways, mine is in my profile...:doh: i should check yours...lol

lol...cool if you're guessing my age. anyways, mine is in my profile...:doh: i should check yours...lol

laugh, sure, just go ahead to look up in my profile.

:lol: I already went there -- she didnt put her birthdate there so I had to make a guess how old she is. :lol:

i think you are...well..the way you wear the shirt that you love to using often..making you look like..umm..25

omg you said 25 ?? EVERYONE said that too nope !! t shirt the blue one is my fave not often geeez !!

im 60 year old....no, waitting a mintue! its 60 year anniversary of archie's book

im 60 year old....no, waitting a mintue! its 60 year anniversary of archie's book

ppfttt...spit it out already! I ain't sitting here all night for you to admit how old you are or just say it if you dont want to tell your age? :laugh2:

Back