Serious!!!

your word count is higher in this thread and you call me guilty of unnecessary drama? ;)

How can i being a drama if I'm just there to remind people to be nice to others? ???????
excuse me, i have another things to do than debating with you.

Lisa Marie.. YOu created this thread.... now everyone are bickering.. You started this bickering..... right now you are gossiping.... SO BE IT!!!

do you really understand why i created this thread? TO REMIND PPL TO BE NICE TO OTHER. Thats my ONLY PUROPSE! How can I gossip IF I WANT TO REMIND PPL to be NICE? ? ? ? ? ?

yeah! about time you figured that out! oboy i was timing you

Excuse me? My laptop was shut off because My son accdiently tripped the cord so I HAD TO LOG IN and DO i need to explain everything? Anyway. NOW i CAN DEF. say this.... This is my LAST comment to you. GOODBYE! HAve a GREAT DAY! :)

Lisa Marie, one of the things I learned is that we can't help people who don't want it. We can't enforce our POVs on others who don't agree with them or aren't ready for them yet. Just some thoughts. Take very good care of yourself.

I have to agree with zxvasdf. We are ALL guilty of gossip. It's in human nature to gossip, nothing new. But that does not make it right to gossip, though.

i agree with lisa marie-

this is the reason why i don't post much in this thread.. i just lurk and post a few good thread reasonable. ones.

Lisa Marie, one of the things I learned is that we can't help people who don't want it. We can't enforce our POVs on others who don't agree with them or aren't ready for them yet. Just some thoughts. Take very good care of yourself.

yea i agree with u! :bowdown:

lisa marie

i understand how you feel about gossipers i not like when ppl gossips about other ppl they don't know ppl well

i wish they would leave them alone and go on with their lives
whoever gossip and backstabbing ppl behind their back have NO LIFE

I'm having the same problem. I try to go to page 4 but then the page just reloads itself for page 3...WTF? :dunno:

Now, Lucia and I are not alone..
*click, click, click* trying to attempt page 4 but turn it to.. page 3 that is it..

Made me wonder everyone are your eyes are okay???
seeing page 2 and 3.. wha..'bout 4?

Now, Lucia and I are not alone..
*click, click, click* trying to attempt page 4 but turn it to.. page 3 that is it..

Made me wonder everyone are your eyes are okay???
seeing page 2 and 3.. wha..'bout 4?

nope I dont see page 4

Back