Serious!!!

Welcome to the world.. that what they are ... negative or positive.. or having no life.. or have life..

thats why i often come to read this AD.. dont want hear dramas.. It wears my eyes away and soon becoming senile.. so its not worth to debate or causing some dramas.. its an adult thing to do, leave it alone or walk away than adding up more dramas..

Good luck.. by the way.. its nothing new.. tho..

Mod Note:

Some posts were taken out--therefore, such posts have disappeared, causing the number of pages for some folks to go down. (I have my pages set at '30' posts per page-- ;) )

~RR

Last week I did had one problem with ond of AD:ers.. that person is from othe country.. I was surprised that person found my two email addresses and threatened me in emails and also in Private message... I reported to Alex with a proof.. Now everything is quiet... I put that person on block and also in ingore list......
You're right,
It comes from the stranges corners sometimes.
I'm on another messageboard as well, and suddenly a new poster wrote that in AllDeaf she had read that there were no deaf people around where I live, that I kept my daughter from signing.
I'm like "WHAT??"
And this new member knew me from AllDeaf!!!! So, she knew better.

Ah well, I posted links from AllDeaf to show my wife signing with Lotte and links where I explain how we and my daughter use sign.
She allready read them, but it's other members on that forum that need to see that information.

Thinking about it, I could see that the new member was told to post it by someone else... It's a pitty when people use other people to spread lies... Especially because the latter will look silly!!
This person posting in the other messageboard has allready been caught posting in someone elses name. Guess she can't think for herself...

But in the end it was kind-off funny.. I can smile about it....

Imagine, your first post at a new messageboard and it's such a stupid lie that you can't even defend yourself...
Must be very embarising...

LisaMarie -- i hate to tell u this but theres never going to be an end to gossip, drama and etc -- just let it go and dont let it bother u

LisaMarie -- i hate to tell u this but theres never going to be an end to gossip, drama and etc -- just let it go and dont let it bother u
FlyFree is right!! Just let it go and move on. Simple is ignore them!

that right i agree w/them... Don't let them bother you if they start shty drama so let them talk on WALLS so juz ingore them as long they will shut up

Yeah I understand & know how ya feel LisaMarie. Although I've done a few things myself. But there are times ya gotta let things go I know & understand. When people come online they hope to get away from the drama they have in life itself. So they come here at AD or anywhere else to have fun, a few laughs, & good times etc..But oh well what can ya do really?

Back