Serious!!!

i was sure you knew a bob. oh well. yes you do gossip! nobody is exempt. dont make yourself to be holier than thou. i have proof.

I got many, many, and many negatives stories about AD..

if that s not gossip, then what is it? :whistle:

dont twist this. I said I GOT many many negatives means... PEOPLE TOLD ME! DO I SHARE and GOSSIP? NO! I just L I S T E N to this. Do i need to explain to you in 5 years old language?

Just ignore those comments. The more you complain about the negative comments against you, the stronger meaning those negative comments will have among others.

That's what most people do. When they do say something to you and you get upset about it, they feel that they're in control and keep it up. If you just ignore them and don't let it bother you, then they will realize that they're not getting to you and eventually give up.

Just ignore those comments. The more you complain about the negative comments against you, the stronger meaning those negative comments will have among others.

That's what most people do. When they do say something to you and you get upset about it, they feel that they're in control and keep it up. If you just ignore them and don't let it bother you, then they will realize that they're not getting to you and eventually give up.

well, I second that! :smash: :smash:

M-:afro:

so if you listen to gossip but dont spread the gossip, doesnt that make you half a hypocrite? arent you sharing that tidbit of gossip with us in the guise of bluntness, stabbing in the front and whatnot?

you can argue all u want to. I didnt NAME the person, NAME the indcident, NAMe this and that at all thereofre I didnt gossip. Again, I'm just there to REMIND people. This is my last comment to you.

I agree with you completely. I wasnt talking about myself. I'm there to help a couple friends out. I just again want to remind people to think before they say or hurt people in a way. That's it. Really.

"LisaMarie,
Honestly... I have no idea what r u so upset and angrily blunting to AD'ers front of public here..? Why do that? Simple is report to Alex or mod whoever can handle it your file complaints.. Pure ol'e simple! I'm sorry, I can understand how do you feel... If I hear someone who behind me back.. I don't give that person crap stories about me.. let person go talk talk full of poison story.. until realized themselves will come conquestion poorly!"

I'm not speaking of myself having problems. I'm speaking of somebody else. They kept on coming to me and I do FEEL them! Its awful.. Nobody has stabbed my back so far The reason I'm being blunt is because PEOPLE DO NEED TO WAKE UP and realize what they REALLY DID!

I understand you situation but.. really not necessary tell them REMIND!!!! They are adults not children.. whoever asked for it.. Im not refering you have problem.. No...
Read carefully I said "for everyone (general)" means for everyone.. Ok..
I hope not you get misunderstand what My comment..
Suggestion you.. let them go.. useless.. FYI..

guilty.

guilty.

guilty.

guilty.

guilty.

guilty.

please, folks, let s not be hypocrites here. you all are guilty of gossip :ugh3:

Listen, I didn't carry any gossip about anyone!!!!!! I just told this lady that I just understand how she feel. You don't know me. okay? I am sorry but mind your own business and don't judge me.

I understand you situation but.. really not necessary tell them REMIND!!!! They are adults not children.. whoever asked for it.. Im not refering you have problem.. No...

Well, I second that ! ! :smash: :smash:

If someone talk about abt me.. who cares.. I wont die if they talk about me... just words words... just ingore ! and walk away.. That is S I M P L E ! !

M-:afro:

i know u didnt refering me. since u put this in "For general (anyone)" It does includes me.
Again, It wasnt about me. I was just there helping a couple friends out.

zxvasdf is enjoy toying on you...
Believe me.. (chuckles)
Hey zxvasdf... Do you wanna full of coal for your xmas?
:giggle:

Lisa Marie.. YOu created this thread.... now everyone are bickering.. You started this bickering..... right now you are gossiping.... SO BE IT!!!

hey i didnt, lol! talk with lisa marie. she s the one bent on gossip

SEe ZXVASDF just proved my point.. Thats WHY I need to REMIND ppl! ;) Thanks for being my "gerbil pig" :ty:
Galaxy- I know he was just being toying or whatever he is doig. I dont really care. He can say anything or whatever he want to. Help himself. Cuz it didnt really get it to me at all! and I def agree hes gonna get a whole bag full of Coal! TSK TSK

i m not saying anything bad. just pointing out your fallacies (well not for the last few posts lol)

ok then keeping doing this because I know what I'm doing and to answer your previous comment. I'm NOT holier than anyone or God. I do admit I do gossip a long time ago and I LEARNED MY lesson SO I have stopped doing this for a long time. Therefore I'm just a human being making mistake and that doesnt make me look so shiny and holier! So Dont think I think that way! Anyway, Lets drop that unnesscary drama.

it s not surprising you havent figured out how to use the block feature

i m not saying anything bad. just pointing out your fallacies (well not for the last few posts lol)

that s the second time i ve been offered that on this forum. you all must want me to be really warm this christmas! hugs

Yes..this is second time! Yes you did offered..
Here's for you
hug.jpg

Let forget it here and go another.. you can find another thread anything you want toying them.. :D

Back