semi truck driver stories

I had delivered metal racks for Federal Prison in Herlong, California. I remmer my first time entering a prison. The guards had to search everything on me and the truck for weapon, drugs etc. Then I have to get in a jump suit with no pocket. When the guards are done searching the truck/trailer. Guards will open the 2nd gate. When the 2nd gate closes I have to get out again to let the dogs smell the truck. Then 3rd gate opens I go back in the truck and go to the loading dock. Backs up and shut the engine off and give the truck keys to the guard. The loading dock people are prisoners so I have to tell them what to take and where to put. I really scared of them cuz they are murders, rapist but they are very well respect.

I remmer one time... one guy walked to me.. He said hello.. I quietly said hello. He asked how's your life? (In my mind.. If I told him how good my life is.. Will he get jealous?) I noble said its treating me good. The prisoner smile.. I don't know what to say to him... I asked him how did you get here? He replies I killed a man. I was freaking out nervous... the loading prisoner closed the door then I got the keys back and left to the gates. Again the guards inspected everything to make sure nothing was add on the truck/trailer. All clear and left back to the yard. Even today I still wonder how's that murderer man doing right now.. He even look innocent but he is a murderer. Went to prison to drop some trailers sometime... scary moment when the prisoners coming to me awaiting for the orders. I'm afraid that they might jump on me or something.

I had met some of semi-truck drivers, most at wal-mart when deliver the groceries and GM, groceries are wrapped pallet and stored so neatly but GM is very messy, that take longer to unload all of them in put right place, it was about 2+ hours to get done.There's few semi-truck drivers are talk about crazy people that driv him in crazy, reckless and dangerous pass on him, that cause to have backup, even would cause few groceries pallets to fall down then we get all to get sort and clean up, that's not fun.

It wasn't semi-truck drivers's fault, just some people are doing bad on him when driving on highway and deliveries are usually from nearly distribution center and some are from company in AR, also bad weather, such as heavy snowstorm, blizzard are make more difficult to drive on time and we are experienced about delaying the delivery time, sometime.

I had met some of semi-truck drivers, most at wal-mart when deliver the groceries and GM, groceries are wrapped pallet and stored so neatly but GM is very messy, that take longer to unload all of them in put right place, it was about 2+ hours to get done.There's few semi-truck drivers are talk about crazy people that driv him in crazy, reckless and dangerous pass on him, that cause to have backup, even would cause few groceries pallets to fall down then we get all to get sort and clean up, that's not fun.

It wasn't semi-truck drivers's fault, just some people are doing bad on him when driving on highway and deliveries are usually from nearly distribution center and some are from company in AR, also bad weather, such as heavy snowstorm, blizzard are make more difficult to drive on time and we are experienced about delaying the delivery time, sometime.

Yeah, some trailers comes with 2x4 on each sides for straping the loads so it won't fell down. Right now newer trailers don't come with 2x4... I like older trailer better...cuz of 2x4...

I did delivery to Wal*Mart in Tracy Clerk, Nevada. Just about 15 miles east of Reno, I delivered some metal materials. They were building a huge warehouse distribution center for Walmart and sam's club. I once delivery to them..

I'm telling you pacman.. Fricking huge ass freezer... it was summer that time.. My ass was sweating from sitting in the truck with no a/c cooling... I went in the freezer room.. My ass already half frozen... had to went outside to get my ass thaw out... I was shivering like a chinuana dog... went back in the yard in Reno... went to restroom and noticed my balls.. There was supposed be 2 balls but there was only one balll.. Whoo it was really cold....

Have a good valentine day!!! I'm gone to work now...

Saia

I spoke with SAIA terminal manager on phone, we talked about the pay increase and new trucks. He said it wasn't true about new trucks but SAIA will get them trucks in a year or 2, the pay increase has already passed few week ago.

Now SAIA's pay benefits is actually the same as USF, so I decide to stay with USF. Since it's closer to my home about 1 hour away. SAIA's 45 more from USF.

I'm about to apply for ice road team up in canada yellowknife area or other place I read one website. Apply this september. Will be gone about 1 month and come home with roughly $60,000 easy. Its risky and dangerous but I think I can handle that. Few training will do just fine. I want to get adventure experience with trucking. Also I love taking risk trips. More challenges for me and know that I will able to go way above from my limits until I really really can't do then that's it. I have no fear doing what I love to do. After doing the ice road (if I go) I would be proud of myself know I did that.

I spoke with SAIA terminal manager on phone, we talked about the pay increase and new trucks. He said it wasn't true about new trucks but SAIA will get them trucks in a year or 2, the pay increase has already passed few week ago.

Now SAIA's pay benefits is actually the same as USF, so I decide to stay with USF. Since it's closer to my home about 1 hour away. SAIA's 45 more from USF.

I'm about to apply for ice road team up in canada yellowknife area or other place I read one website. Apply this september. Will be gone about 1 month and come home with roughly $60,000 easy. Its risky and dangerous but I think I can handle that. Few training will do just fine. I want to get adventure experience with trucking. Also I love taking risk trips. More challenges for me and know that I will able to go way above from my limits until I really really can't do then that's it. I have no fear doing what I love to do. After doing the ice road (if I go) I would be proud of myself know I did that.

You mean this? Ice Road Truckers

Calvin

About same as that, I will post the website that I am about to apply when I get home tonight. There's few companies that are hiring drivers. I'm not sure which I will apply with one of the companies. I will do some more research each companies before applying. What do you think?? Should I do it??

Not Again!

I DELIVERED 2 BIG BOX. I FORGOT WHERE THAT OLD NAKED LADY'S ADDRESS UNTIL I GOT THERE. I WAS LIKE UH OH :eek3:NOT AGAIN. JUST AS I BACKED UP ON HER DRIVEWAY. THE LADY WAS STANDING OUTSIDE WAITING FOR ME TO GET OUT OF THE TRUCK. I SAW HER AND SAID THANK GOD, SHE AINT NAKED TODAY!. I JUMPED OUT OF THE TRUCK AND TOOK THE PAPERWORK AND TOLD HER TO SIGN THE PAPER. SHE SAID " I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN, I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU" I TOLD HER WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT THE PACKAGE?. SHE QUICKLY REPLIES " IN MY BEDROOM" IN MY MIND, OH OK SHE BETTER NOT GET FREAKY:whip: WHEN I'M IN THE BEDROOM! I CARRIED THE BOX TO HER BEDROOM, I WENT BACK TO TAKE THE ANOTHER BOX BUT NOTICED THE LADY DIDNT FOLLOW ME OUTSIDE.:hmm: I TOOK THE BOX TO THE BEDROOM. I SLOWLY ENTER THE ROOM AND NOTICED THE LADY WAS ABOUT TO TAKE HER CLOTHES.:barf: :run:I YELLED HEY MA'AM, HERES YOUR PACKAGE! I DROPPED IT ON HER DOOR AND LEFT.

I TALKED TO MY DISPATCH, WE LAUGHED:laugh2: AND HE DECIDE TO CALL THE LADY AND WARNED HER IF SHE DOES IT AGAIN WE ARE KEEPING THE PACKAGE. I JOKED WITH HIM. "IF THE LADY WAS SO HOT AND YOUNGER, I WOULD HAVE STAYED AT HER HOUSE!" :dance2: NOW I NEED :beer:

Back