Selling and moving....

Texan Guy, write invitations to a lot of people and ask for money to buy back your house, lol. Ooops, sorry NS!! Couldn't help it!

HAHA Moo ya have to say sex? LOL blah... I have to think of other things,not jsut sex 24/7 and prepare for more stuff to get busy with and etc...

Folks.. I got an email from the real estate agent I met on Saturday last week, and he informed me that he will be here tomorrow afternoon with buyers I hope... so I will be a bit busy to make sure everything is all tidied up and etc.. ack.. will let ya all know how it went ok?

LOL, well at least u r laughing... *Grain*! But serously, yea that true, but just be careful and don't overdo urself, u hear... :) Good luck with the buyers!! Like I said just follow ur heart... u will be fine... I am sorry u have to go thru that and move on.... I would hate to leave the house u raise all ur life... Anyway... best of journal!

:hug: NS i know it is hard to sell the farm and leave the home that you have know for LONG time i know what is like hang there smile
don't forget it keep in ur memory with your parents along HUGS one more time i know it is tough to deal with all the stuff by yourself along with your family

Thanks and hugs, Moonflower.... yeah it been a long time for me here on this farm... ahh..

Northstar,
I am sorry for you about your will miss your old house... :(
...but I hope you will
find a great place to live with there are deaf people around you in your
town. Oh, well. It's same to me, I had live in my old house with my mother for
over 20 years. So we moved to apartment in 2005, but I still live
with mom because my mom did separated with him so we have a better to live
in the apartment because nowadays for us there's no working like
outside chores such as:
plowing snow with our shovel, mowing the grass, set-up anything fix
like broken pipes; and anything about worrying about insurance gets
high for house only but not affect for apartment about insurance like flooding in the basement, or leak a roof what my mom told me.
Apartment is better for myself in my opinion. ;)

CCFan..yeah I have considered apartments..and I know of one apartment complex in the city that has deaf folks living there... I did visit that place and was impressed..except for the size of the apartment suite... geez I cant imagine putting my bed, couch, kitchen table, puter table, pansty closet in that suite and it do not fit in my mind.. I need a slightly big one and... one thing, there no enclosed bed at that suite... I say ehh what the hell?? but I also would be happy with a small starter house till I say time to move into a bigger one..lol

Northstar, I know how do you feel, man, I'm sorry. I still have the memory of my pop and nana's house on the shore of the lake in Texas. The house sold in Summer 2002 after my pop died in 1997 and nana died in 1999.

I haven't seen the beautiful house 2002 to last month cause I just want to see that house. When I was on the way to see my pop and nana's house. LOT OF MEMORIE...crying....I nearly hit the woman. I just love that house. I hate the people who lives there.

I REALLLLLLLY WANT TO GET THAT HOUSE BACK, SO, ALL MEMBER OF THE AD ARE WELCOMED TO MY HOUSE TO SWIM THE LAKE. LOL

Ohh Texan guy... no wonder ya did get sad when ya visited that shore house?? I wonder if I gonna be the same when I come by on a visit one day, say in the fall?? That will be one reaction I wont be able to control myself on that... might have to see for myself at a later time....

Texan Guy, write invitations to a lot of people and ask for money to buy back your house, lol. Ooops, sorry NS!! Couldn't help it!

LOL Tousi man... now that gonna get Texan Guy going fast... and get some party going... lol....

LOL, well at least u r laughing... *Grain*! But serously, yea that true, but just be careful and don't overdo urself, u hear... :) Good luck with the buyers!! Like I said just follow ur heart... u will be fine... I am sorry u have to go thru that and move on.... I would hate to leave the house u raise all ur life... Anyway... best of journal!

I do hope so, Moo.. I wont overdo myself and hopefully the buyers will be really nice and I gotta be ready for any questions and etc.. ohh.. plus I told my 2 sis inlaws via email last night and will let them know how it go today... I guess I could say I am anixous and also excited too.. ehh..

Jeez i been behinde ur news about that so are you gonna :whip: on me? j/kj/k I will get back this post later *running to hide from you*

NorthStar -

It might not be easy going through the transition of moving from the place that you called home for so long to another 'new' place to re-build your life but in the end, soon you will be feeling like you're at home again. It will take time and through time, it will heal for you.

There are a lot of good/splendid ideas that AD'ers has presented in this thread. I wish you the best in everything. This is a 'new' chapter in your life. Only you can make it the best for yourself with a lot of supports from family, friends and loved ones. It will take a while but in the end, You will be stronger than you think.

Good Luck ;)

Oh By the way - If you and Calvin ever ended up being roomates, I think I better run as far as I can! :lol:

Jeez i been behinde ur news about that so are you gonna :whip: on me? j/kj/k I will get back this post later *running to hide from you*

Naw Panther... ya probably were busy doing what ya had to do... no problem.. and ya can get back in here later with a comment or so.. haha

NorthStar -

It might not be easy going through the transition of moving from the place that you called home for so long to another 'new' place to re-build your life but in the end, soon you will be feeling like you're at home again. It will take time and through time, it will heal for you.

There are a lot of good/splendid ideas that AD'ers has presented in this thread. I wish you the best in everything. This is a 'new' chapter in your life. Only you can make it the best for yourself with a lot of supports from family, friends and loved ones. It will take a while but in the end, You will be stronger than you think.

Good Luck ;)

Oh By the way - If you and Calvin ever ended up being roomates, I think I better run as far as I can! :lol:

Yep Jo.. all I can think is what will I be able to do at my new place and how will I be able to continue onto the next chapter of my life... scary and excited at the same time... and IF by any chance the smirking northstar ends up roommates with the farting donkey... expect some massive laffs to come out of this... and ya wont be able to escape it... heheh.. who knows if Calvin and I can cook up a dirty idea to get ya struck in it..hahahahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselover61 View Post
Awwwwww Northstar. I know that feeling. My mom dies and the house finally sold last Aug to my cousin who lives next door. She gotta tear down the house and make it into the garage. Yea I sure gotta miss that house but at least I do have a pix of the house to bring the memory.

I wish you best of luck and look forward to a new chapter in your book of life.
Thanks, Horselover61... I do look forward to the next chapter in my life.. but I have to wonder, will I ever be the same after this? Time might tell on that somehow.. so your cousin did have to tear your mom's house to make way for a new detached garage? ahh I bet your cousin did not want to do that but had no choice righ? I hope that will be the right thing to do...

Northstar, Yea she had to cuz there was a block off to go into her garage of her house so she brought my mom's house and make it into the garage. Not only that my mom's house is falling apart. It was built in 1938 starting with a bathhouse that was flipped during the hurricane and then he moved it onto his land and built a house it was so small and i will try to find the pix of it and post it here.

Yep Jo.. all I can think is what will I be able to do at my new place and how will I be able to continue onto the next chapter of my life... scary and excited at the same time... and IF by any chance the smirking northstar ends up roommates with the farting donkey... expect some massive laffs to come out of this... and ya wont be able to escape it... heheh.. who knows if Calvin and I can cook up a dirty idea to get ya struck in it..hahahahaha...

Yes, That is naturally expected to be scared and excited at the same time. I am sure you will be just fine but keep in mind, don't over-stress yourself during this because it will be overwhelming. Take it easy, one day at a time.

:lol: Oh I'm sure I will be expecting some more massive laughs to come between you and Calvin down the road, ha. Good Luck trying to get me stuck in this, after all, I can always strike back. :whistle:

Hey NS i do undy how u feel abt this house when you been grew up there for long time after ur parent's gone for now so which look like have to sell and move new life you know..;)

If they are end get a roomate it's gonna be hella crazyy and wars each other :laugh2:

LOL yeah Panther.. it would be wilder than ever.... the war gonna go on and on till one of us is done forever..haha...

Hey NS i do undy how u feel abt this house when you been grew up there for long time after ur parent's gone for now so which look like have to sell and move new life you know..;)

Yeah it gonna be sad to leave this house after 33 years or so... already I am trying to send my work resume to some companies and also looking at places via real estate companies and etc... did find one that looks interested and copied and pasted that to show my 2nd sis in law via email and more...

Psst we gotta watch them :fingersx:

Yeah unless Calvin and I decide to drag ya in with Jo..then it will be even worse than ever and hilariuos for decades to come... hahaa

NS, good luck with selling the farm and moving to a new chapter in your life. I hope it will all goes smoothly for you. :)

when i was baby and im visit my grandmother's house in Ward,Ar but its big house so i love big house lots and im so disappointment because my grandmother selling this house but im not sure how long been this house when my mom was grew-up.

and im living in Pittsburg,KS im really like blue house not exactly big house so my mom got selling this house because my mom getting married to my step-dad in July 1994 so we moving to small town called Walnut,KS but im miss Pittsburg,Ks but i can go visit this town for shopping.

when my step-dad's passed away in June 2000 and my mom wanted sell this house and my step-siblings wanted this house than selling house and going court to sign for agreement this house because this house lots of money oh my boy!

LOL yeah Panther.. it would be wilder than ever.... the war gonna go on and on till one of us is done forever..haha...

Yeah it gonna be sad to leave this house after 33 years or so... already I am trying to send my work resume to some companies and also looking at places via real estate companies and etc... did find one that looks interested and copied and pasted that to show my 2nd sis in law via email and more...

Yeah unless Calvin and I decide to drag ya in with Jo..then it will be even worse than ever and hilariuos for decades to come... hahaa

:deal: get ready have be roommate with Calvin?

Northstar, What about moving to Ohio? :mrgreen: You got friends who live in Ohio, like Angel, Roadrunner, Bear, Lovelyblkgirl, I and so much more. ;)

Northstar, What about moving to Ohio? :mrgreen: You got friends who live in Ohio, like Angel, Roadrunner, Bear, Lovelyblkgirl, I and so much more. ;)

Heck no..... :nono:
Precociously he's Canadian.. not going giving up his citizen!

NS...sorry that you have to sell the farm. I cant imagine what it is like to close a chapter on your life that obviously means a lot to you.

Best of luck in opening a new chapter in your life. Important, keep your chin up if u encounter any bumps along the way. :)

OK I will be readying for the real estate agent to bring in some buyers for tomorrow to look around the property...hmm I probably will have to sit in the kitchen and be quiet as to let the folks look around and etc... and maybe answer any questions if necessary about the farm and more... my 2nd sis in law suggested I step out of the house and do someething and etc while the real estate agent show the folks around but I think I would prefer to be in the house and sitting at the table in the kitchen.. what do ya think?? any advice?

Back