seizure

It's pointless to discuss this any further. Travis' medical condition (s) is/are very complicated and none of us really should be weighing in on what meds are useful for him . This information is best gotten from a professional. A doctor is far more qualified to make treatment decisions than we are.

We were not discussing meds that would be useful for him. We were discussing seizure meds in general.

well I have problem seizure reason medication help you better improve. I was little boy i have problem sleep disorder for with seziure. I understand I wonder how can figure neuoglist to Doctor analyze to observe my health.. I help better medication.. That is why reason help you important to medication help you seizure..

well I have problem seizure reason medication help you better improve. I was little boy i have problem sleep disorder for with seziure. I understand I wonder how can figure neuoglist to Doctor analyze to observe my health.. I help better medication.. That is why reason help you important to medication help you seizure..

Travis,

Do you mean that you are having seizures in your sleep, or that the seizures you have cause you to "go to sleep" for a few minutes?

I guess hard to seizure because really bother seziure wonder. If supposed seziure, I don't know well I am very concern about to seizure. I will go to doctor let know more history for my life. I should tell to sleep disorder I guess i tell to doctor. I let know tell to how can figure out myself.. I should be go to psychiast...

I guess hard to seizure because really bother seziure wonder. If supposed seziure, I don't know well I am very concern about to seizure. I will go to doctor let know more history for my life. I should tell to sleep disorder I guess i tell to doctor. I let know tell to how can figure out myself.. I should be go to psychiast...

Sleep problems are very common with seizure medications and seizure disorders. Because of that a neuro-psychiatrist might be better option then just the standard psychiatrist. That's just my opinion and expierences though, best to consult with a professional.

Lastly, no one on here who has posted in response to what you have said really understands what its like to live with a chronic seizure disorder. I however, do. I have lived with this all my life, so I have sympathy for what you are going through. I wish you the best in getting this worked out.

really I tell to psychiast let know more obersvation on my seizure..... I hope be neuoglist help more observation to test blood for my epivia for Vapour acid reason my blood reason my seizure..... I tell to doctor help on make sure change my medication why improve my seizure prevent to sick why reason my life.

A psychiatrist is not the doctor to help you with your seizures. A neurologist is the type of doctor to see for your seizures.

really I tell to psychiast let know more obersvation on my seizure..... I hope be neuoglist help more observation to test blood for my epivia for Vapour acid reason my blood reason my seizure..... I tell to doctor help on make sure change my medication why improve my seizure prevent to sick why reason my life.

Yes, your neuroligist can change your medication if necessary.

yes neuolgist required for my medication for seizure. that is why not psyhciast cannot help for change my seizure. I know neuoglist to authority decision for change your medication.. that is why help you better improve on neuoglist. name dr.Kirk Andrew for Saskatoon Health Region - Telling Our Stories - Dementia Care

That is point evaluate for doctor.. I show you picture
kirk.jpg
is dr.kirk really my neuogist............... That is really concern about to my seizure and I am very sad because crying my feeling seizure.. my mom feeling sad and disappointed because seizure for restless really my life. reason my feeling really body is not work break down system my body is not work but need to help neouoglist to support to health region for my life. that is serious that is not funny.

:wave:

Love Smithtr respect to heart to positive and weak my strength for medication... really my life.. I am disappointed to health.. I am willing I pray really suffer my sick really seizure and spirit to my heart grieve.. I hope be safe mental illness for my life....
That is pretty

yes neuolgist required for my medication for seizure. that is why not psyhciast cannot help for change my seizure. I know neuoglist to authority decision for change your medication.. that is why help you better improve on neuoglist. name dr.Kirk Andrew for Saskatoon Health Region - Telling Our Stories - Dementia Care

That is point evaluate for doctor.. I show you picture
kirk.jpg
is dr.kirk really my neuogist............... That is really concern about to my seizure and I am very sad because crying my feeling seizure.. my mom feeling sad and disappointed because seizure for restless really my life. reason my feeling really body is not work break down system my body is not work but need to help neouoglist to support to health region for my life. that is serious that is not funny.

:wave:

Love Smithtr respect to heart to positive and weak my strength for medication... really my life.. I am disappointed to health.. I am willing I pray really suffer my sick really seizure and spirit to my heart grieve.. I hope be safe mental illness for my life....
That is pretty

Yes. Having a seizure disorder can be very disappointing. It is hard when you are ill. I hope the doctor can get you on the right medication soon. Then it will control your seizures.

yes then body control for my seizure.. that is why control my body..

yes then body control for my seizure.. that is why control my body..

I try to relax always in addition to the medications I take. I know from experience that stress always make seizures worse or can even bring on seizures I do not have. Stress is one of the worst things we have in our life. Relaxing is one thing that has helped me greatly.

I hope that helps you. It definitely can't hurt to try it. It is free and does not require anything medical.

my mom feeling sad and disappointed because seizure for restless really my life. reason my feeling really body is not work break down system my body is not work but need to help neouoglist to support to health region for my life. that is serious that is not funny.

I can understand why your mom is worried... my son has seizures also- just started having them and it is scary and hard for a mom to watch, knowing we can't do anything really.

I hope you're going SOON to the neurologist?? Don't get discouraged it might take trying a couple of different meds to find the right one-

:hug: hope you feel better soon!! :hug:

That is good for yo I hope be better feeling better safe my life.. I am happy and future safe prevent.. It is hard to complex. I Know really not easy perfect..

That is why help you prevent to seizure. I hope improve life save. I wil talk to psychist ready next week. I should be improve time I focus my time. I do it. i am very pretty seizure really scared. I should be epival is medication help you safe. Reason i wonder I don't think so possible having seziure really pretty.. I guess I think so good idea. I figure plan do appointment to doctor/psychiast. I let know ready more important to make sure confirm interpreter accept to go to smithtr want to deaf.

reason I have seizure and improve medication is important to help you safe. I hope be improve safe...

Back