See this. It s a perfect example!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetmind

Reaction score
DEAF CINEMATIC FILMBLOG: Designing A Hearing Baby Watch this film that I have said it all along for years ago.

I would never do this to my hearing children because I love the way they are. So be it! They did learning ASL as their first language since they were babies. I am grateful that I took it seriously to have a real communication with my hearing children. NO more left out or simple baby conversation for those Deaf children. Thats their Deaf rights to be protected their own boundaries by someone who have a very positive outlook about Deaf natural abililties and adaptation that is very important to these Deaf children that should come first before Hearing Standard only. That is who Deaf children are from a start.

Then I was realized I did not failing them but Hearing and Deaf Oralism failed us Deafies all along after all you refused to learn ASL in many ways. That is not two way of streets if you mind, Audist attitude people.

NO one allowed to change anybody however a person has to change himself or herself for a better not the parents or anyone else that is their choices to make when they are ready to have the level of understandings. So be it! It s more of invading Deaf children s boundaries so they cant cant cant cant do this and that. It s total wrong doing by anybody who do this to these Deaf children. Also no more tied Deaf children s hands that is a Child abuse as well as it s the same concept behavior patterns that I am seeing it too much going on. After all those hearing counselors of the Deaf who thinks they are doing the right thing to say we have to deal with it and live this hearing world.. That ticks me off, I stood up and told them off because they are not helping them to get their feelings to feel good about themselves from a start. Scoffs!

Thank you, my children for able to communicate with me after all those years I did not have a real communication with my parents or brothers/sisters or friends because I simply dont understand whats going on.. Dont expect Deaf children can hear like a hearing children. Thats very selfish thought of your own audist attitude because it s very offensive those Deaf children 's inner true soul , mind, and body. It s very low esteem by their own negative pov.

It so sad to have these kind of people that we are dealing with in this hearing world so therefore I prefer to be in a diversity world that goes along with anybody to have the r e s p e c t their rights. ;) That s a real human thing to do for those children.

Deaf colored children are beautiful human being as well as Hearing children are too. NO difference between them except our deaf ears.. So be it.. I dont see anything wrong for being deaf as is that doesnt have to cover up Deaf children in this earth.

Have a wonderful day! ;)
Sweetmind

AMEN!

We have tostop concentrating exclusively on how much a deaf child can hear and whether or not they can speak, and address the whole child. A child is more than ears and a mouth.

Sweetmind , welcome back to AD :welcome: and enjoy your stay here without causing new dramas ,heh :|

"DEAF CINEMATIC FILMBLOG: Designing A Hearing Baby Watch this film" :

Good point!

AMEN!

We have tostop concentrating exclusively on how much a deaf child can hear and whether or not they can speak, and address the whole child. A child is more than ears and a mouth.

YEP RIGHT ON!. Oh yes, I have said it all along last year but I got banned for saying this so now this time they are not gonna to do this to me anymore. So I decided to do this on purpose to post this film because it s so true of having the reverse of Deaf parents who would done this to Hearing child. It s the same concept of what Hearing people did it to Deaf children that is okay for them while it s not okay for Deaf parents to do the same thing .

Also I m not allowed to say it aloud that I got banned for saying that. I find this is so outrageous that I got abused by this audist attitude. Scoffs! Also one of those moderator edited my word that is (Severe) problem so I put it back because it s not so wrong to input that word SEVERE problem. I got banned for it again that is a abuse for my own freedom of speech with respect that reminds me of ORALISM s behavior pattern by moderator from the old past days. Truth is here that I will not let them getting away with it.

So therefore I am here to break those old stupid / nasty cycles to stop them from having them to control over my true expression feelings about many things that I like to share with anyone who wants to learn and understand why it has happens to these Deaf children s the plights of suffering for nothing. So that might help them to change their view of Deaf people s natural abilities and adaptation and their attitude toward Deafies especially Deaf children anytime. ;) That s the only way I can reinforce them to see the positive outlook of Deaf children s best interest first.

I am a very strong outspoken what I do believe in a good thing for those Deaf children that should allow them feel their own freedom of being deaf without having those stupid control or power over them by audist attitude people.

We are not the Deaf puppets or Deaf guinea pigs as well and a real hearing children. Thats the whole answer that people need to face the reality and change their own attitude. Thats all to it. Thats what Harlen Lane tried to tell the parents in his quote. ;)

Hugz and Many thanks! ;)
Sweetmind

A gree with you completely. Deafness is only pathological from a hearing viewpoint. To my Deaf son, hearing is pathological. Deaf is natural. I don't understand why so many hearing people fail to understand that it is only becasue they are hearing that they think someone else's deafness needs to be corrected.

So therefore I am here to break those old stupid / nasty cycles to stop them from having them to control over my true expression feelings about many things that I like to share with anyone who wants to learn and understand why it has happens to these Deaf children s the plights of suffering for nothing. So that might help them to change their view of Deaf people s natural abilities and adaptation and their attitude toward Deafies especially Deaf children anytime. ;) That s the only way I can reinforce them to see the positive outlook of Deaf children s best interest first.

Sweetmind

If you have a problem with the moderators then take it up with them. I find it amazing that they've allowed you back here and you're already attacking them and their decisions.

...I find it amazing that they've allowed you back here and you're already attacking them and their decisions.

<Dryly> Why do you find it amazing? Somebody thought there wasn't enough controversy around here and that particular entity sure lights them up with the best of them. ;)

<Dryly> Why do you find it amazing? Somebody thought there wasn't enough controversy around here and that particular entity sure lights them up with the best of them. ;)

Heh heh, true. Maybe they are getting tired of the circular "you don't just get it" threads and wanted to jazz it up a bit.

Heh heh, true. Maybe they are getting tired of the circular "you don't just get it" threads and wanted to jazz it up a bit.

Off topic for a sec.......Glad to see you back and posting, R2D2. How'd the surgery go?

Off topic for a sec.......Glad to see you back and posting, R2D2. How'd the surgery go?

It went very well this time thanks. My recovery has been a lot faster with no dizziness. In all, I'm pretty pleased :)

It went very well this time thanks. My recovery has been a lot faster with no dizziness. In all, I'm pretty pleased :)

Been sort of out of the loop on this one. Glad to hear it went well for you.

Oh boy....:roll:

I'm thinking Sweetmind is back because we can no longer post anything related to CI topics on a certain forum anymore, and she needs a place to slew her crap. Perhaps she should get an Livejournal account instead.

Sweetmind, here's a link to Livejournal where you can sign up for an account for free!

LiveJournal

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree but I must admit this: she means well but her bedside manner is, ummmm, oh boy!

For her first postings since being banned for this kind of behavior (multiple times, if I am not mistaken,) you'd THINK she would stay away from this section, and definitely NOT insult/aggravate the mods and owner! Some people never learn.

Yeah, she means well, but she can be extreme.
Hey, Lucia at least I'm not as extreme as Sweetmind! I'm VERY pro-CI, as a matter of fact, when its NEEDED. I just think in SOME cases (probaly no more then 5%) SOME people are being dazzled by new technology. Exactly like the digital HA hype of a few years ago.
Most people do opt for it b/c they REALLY need it, which is good.

why so many hearing people fail to understand that it is only becasue they are hearing that they think someone else's deafness needs to be corrected.
It's minority status that makes it a handicap in other words. Sort of like that Twillight Zone epidsode where there's a woman who is desperately seeking plastic surgery to make her beautiful. At the end of the show its revealed that she is from the future where everyone is a really distinctive looking apeoid. She to our society's eyes is actually incredibily beautiful.

Yeah, I agree but I must admit this: she means well but her bedside manner is, ummmm, oh boy!

QFT! I actually agree with Sweetmind on several things that aren't CI related but she does take it too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back