Second Ebola victim diagnoed in USA

I guess no country would help support terrorists after seeing what America did to countries for 9/11. a complete annihilation.

and plus... a biological attack is the most undesirable option since it cannot be controlled. a real power is those who can control the power. biological attack is something that nobody can control. worst case scenario? those who unleashed biological attack would suffer from it too.
Remember the "Dirty Bomb" threats? Supposedly small atomic bomb/virus attacks we were on high alert for at venues such as ball games, concerts awhile back after 9/11...

Ummmm, if you tested Positive, you HAVE it. I worked with hazardous materials, Hazardous wastes and know the routine for donning protective gear and removing it safely.... and for dealing with an infectious desase the nurses arent provided with the proper gear to begin with, just research it a little and you will see what I mean. Besides that, they dont even have the proper "Clean Room" to remove the gear and de-contaminate themselves.

Probably just had this ...
universal%20precautions%201.JPG

Then took it off right out of the room and throw it in the trash and touch the outside taking it off. The stuff they keep in hospitals is no where good enough for something major only proper suits I've heard of around here was with the mobile county hazmat team.
Trellchem_SUPER.jpg

Then took it off right out of the room and throw it in the trash and touch the outside taking it off. The stuff they keep in hospitals is no where good enough for something major only proper suits I've heard of around here was with the mobile county hazmat team.
Trellchem_SUPER.jpg
Spot on.... because a cap and gown is for graduation ceremonies, not protection from diseases.

. . . those who unleashed biological attack would suffer from it too.
Of course, there are some who don't care. Some terrorists want to become martyrs.

I think hospitals should limit exposure of their staff to Ebola patients. That is, don't assign so many people to each Ebola patient in the first place. That would lessen the number exposed. Also, each hospital should develop core teams who would train and become experts in this kind of work. Then, they could train, mentor, and supervise additional teams. They need to approach this in a military manner with specialized training.

It's like on a Navy ship where the crew trains, trains, and trains. They constantly have drills. Their response become second nature. When an emergency happens, they don't have to look up the protocol or call someone for advice.

Remember the "Dirty Bomb" threats? Supposedly small atomic bomb/virus attacks we were on high alert for at venues such as ball games, concerts awhile back after 9/11...

which never happened

Trellchem_SUPER.jpg

Yeah , I was so careful not to touch the outside of my gloves after caring for my clients with Aids and I something had cut on my hand and would wear to pairs of gloves. Health aides were told not to use lotions that had
mineral oil b/c that could damage your gloves . I would not want to be a health aide now .

somebody in Germany got it i saw on news....Africa got generations of young children with no parents bc of AIDS now Ebola..i don't know how these diseases start why got so bad surely they must been here thousands of years or have humans deliberately engineered them

no. no. no. there's no such thing as "tested positive for exposure". it's a wrong phrase to say. it makes no sense at all.

the correct question is "was she tested positive for Ebola?" - according to the article... the preliminary test came back positive... CDC will perform further testing to confirm the diagnosis.

I'm making it clear for everybody especially seb - if you are exposed to something... then it comes down to whether or not if you are infected. there's no such thing as tested positive/negative for exposure. we are all exposed to whatever - flu, chicken pox, cold, e. coli, etc on daily basis. the question is... are you infected or not?

You can test positive for many different diseases and not have an active case. It just means that you have been exposed to the disease and have antibodies in your body that show you were exposed to the disease. TB is probably the one that most people test positive for and never get sick, hepatitis is another one, as is Lyme disease. In Africa they have people who are testing positive for Ebola and don't get sick or haven't gotten sick yet.

You can test positive for many different diseases and not have an active case. It just means that you have been exposed to the disease and have antibodies in your body that show you were exposed to the disease. TB is probably the one that most people test positive for and never get sick, hepatitis is another one, as is Lyme disease. In Africa they have people who are testing positive for Ebola and don't get sick or haven't gotten sick yet.

no.... no.... no...... no...... no...... *shaking my head*

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/13/health/ebola-nurse-how-could-this-happen/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

uh.... why in god's name would she receive a blood transfusion from Kent?????????? stupidity just simply never cease to marvel me....

TO BOOST HER IMUNE RESPONSE AND HELP FIGHT OFF THE EBOLA. Have you never heard of antibodies? People who fight off a disease carry antibodies in their blood that keep them from getting the disease again. Your own body has antibodies in it to help keep you from getting any disease you have had or been exposed to but didn't get during your lifetime.

Back