Sean's Last Treatment

WBHarley

Reaction score
He just Finish his very LAST Treatment of Chemo..

Radiation all finish end of Jan 2004, Start chemo March Until Today!

I am very thrill that it is all over, Now we only focus on Sean's eye surgery on March 31, 2005. And He will have every 3 months Follow up with BTC (Brain Tumor Clinic) to examine him to make sure they don't return etc..

This Summer we get chance to MOVE!!!!

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

I'm really glad to hear it is all finish with his chemo now, and that Sean is improving, which is great....I'll keep praying for him and hopefully the eye surgery goes smooth too... :grouphug:

Where are you and your family plan on moving to?...

Not sure yet..
Still figure out where..

Maine, NH, PA, Still haven't decide yet but SOON! as long it has mountain according to my husband.. no flat land LOL

Wendy

Wow! It has been a really long roller coaster for you and your family and even for poor Sean. I am glad it is finally over. :applause:

I hope Pa. is where you all are going, that would be very close to Ohio. :hug: :ily:

WBHarley said:
He just Finish his very LAST Treatment of Chemo..

Radiation all finish end of Jan 2004, Start chemo March Until Today!

I am very thrill that it is all over, Now we only focus on Sean's eye surgery on March 31, 2005. And He will have every 3 months Follow up with BTC (Brain Tumor Clinic) to examine him to make sure they don't return etc..

This Summer we get chance to MOVE!!!!

Wendy
Excellent! Thanks for letting us know about your son's condition. Hope that he will be in good condition in no time! ;)

:thumb:

:applause: Glad it's over and now you guys can move on. Move on up to NH. Closer to me. LOL

I will be praying for your Sean's eye surgery and I sure will let Randy know about this. I am sure Randy will be glad to hear that. :D

That is AWESOME, Wendy!

Now you all will have a new beginning soon and leave all that behind you.

Oregon has REAL mountains (the mountains out there in East are wimpy pppfffttt) so come out out to wild wicked west where you can live among the real mountains!!! ;)

Meg said:
That is AWESOME, Wendy!

Now you all will have a new beginning soon and leave all that behind you.

Oregon has REAL mountains (the mountains out there in East are wimpy pppfffttt) so come out out to wild wicked west where you can live among the real mountains!!! ;)

who wants to come to orYgun where the sex-crazed gal with the brains and big boobs like you reside at?? :giggle:

EDIT: by the way, congratulations wendy! your long ordeal is almost over!! you guys can lead a nice and normal life without fretting with worries about your baby.. i am thrilled to hear he is progressing very nicely!! keep us posted! :thumb:

Last edited:
That is great news!

I will keep praying for Sean's eye surgery. :hug:

Wendy,
Thanks for passing the news along. You guys will be in our prayers as well.

FANTASTIC news, Wendy!!! I know that Sean will just keep getting stronger, and sometime this year I will take him to a ball game, how is that?

You had great mother being for your son's condition. SuperB!
That great news hearing you said... "Last chemo" I'm hope so your son will be deserved to be finsihed treatment and have grab lotsa fun w/you and rest of your children too..

You're in my prayer... One day your prayer will be answered! :)

WB -

Glad to hear that Sean is doing well - and hope his future is as bright as ours...

FYI: If you got any questions, feel free to PM me - I went thru cancer treatment five years ago and am cancer-free.

My hopes and dreams are with you, Sean and your family.

It´s super to know that it´s finally over! I´m really happy for you and your family, especially Sean. He deserve it.

Sean and his eye surgery in March is in my thoughts and prayer.

Yay!! That's great for Sean!! I wish him lucky with the eye surgery!! No, you cannot move out of our homestate!!

This is Sean.. was taken on Jan 23rd... Hehe He didnt know I was taking pix of him LOL

My husband was wearing Red jacket as We were just about to go outside..

Thanks Everyone,

DreamDeaf We spoke thru PM last year when I first found out sean had his Brain Tumor you did helped me great last year.. and Sean is doing Great so far now..

he get his blood taken yesterday and Next thurs to make sure his blood count is NOT low also His magesium is to Increase.. they increase his pill dosage from 2 x a day to 4 x times a day until His Magesium is UP...

Katzie, Im sorry hun, We have WAITED 2 years to move out of Mass We can't allow to Postpone again.. we really DO want get out of Cape Cod.. I am sure you can understand with the budget that is going on in mass.. Image that LIVING In cape cod With the budget that is MORE than inland mass.. and the tax is terrible.. Lance and I have decide either update NY or Western part of Maine, Or Upper part of PA...

We haven't Decide YET but We will be in Maine from Feb 18 to Feb 22nd for Sean's Winter festival that provide by Jimmy Fund... everytime He wants to go one of these funs that Jimmy Fund had but It was wrong timing cuz He was having Chemo that weekend or week or whatever So this time He can GO! They were soo Happy that he was able to go! So we will be in casco, Me.. It looks cool in www.realtor.com not bad but I like the house in Wilton, Me beautiful home but we aren't close to summer yet.. Sigh this is just time we browse thru and figure out, then figure out the budget etc, and the insurance for Sean.. etc then "discuss" where shall we live for good..

One home in Greene, NY.. wow 21.67 acres 3 bedroom home for only 39,900.. If We had that money RIGHT now my husband said He would buy it.. Eeekk LOL

Wendy

Attachments

• IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 12
Sean is a sweetheart. Thanks for the picture. :)

What kind of eye surgery will he have?

Reba I will return to you later..

friend just stop by so I have his medical book downstair in my office/bedroom with his eye surgery info.. so that way I can type here better later

Wendy

Reba According to the folder I got from his eye Doctor..

It is just eye muscle Surgery
This type of surgery is elective. It is routinely performed on an outpatient basis unless there is a medical reason to keep the patient in the Hospital the night before or the night after surgery..

Which is he won't stay... according to his Dr..

His Next Follow up will be on Feb 9th for BTC (brain tumor clinic).. then after that May..

Wendy

Back