Scubalady come in here! :)

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day of celebrating your b-day and many more to come, including the BIG 4-0! :D Anyhow, enjoy while you can! ;)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

happy birthday scuba.......its strang how every one else is happy about your birthday and quick to congratulate, except the one experiencing the birthday. I'm not quite 30 yet and I already get the birthday blues the last couple of years......I know thats unhealthy thinking error on my part. It should be a great day of gratitude and celebration with the ones you love most....(hey I think I just taught myself a a lesson)
anyways.....have a great one and many more to come.!!!!!!!

happy birthday scuba.......its strang how every one else is happy about your birthday and quick to congratulate, except the one experiencing the birthday. I'm not quite 30 yet and I already get the birthday blues the last couple of years......I know thats unhealthy thinking error on my part. It should be a great day of gratitude and celebration with the ones you love most....(hey I think I just taught myself a a lesson)
anyways.....have a great one and many more to come.!!!!!!!

Oh cool ! I utdy what u mean..... U are lucky that u are still under 30 yrs old ! lucky ! I want 30 yrs old back ! lol

M-:afro:

WOW!! Happy Birthday to you, ScubaLadyTx!! Guess what?? I did see your avatar. That avatar looked familiar to me so, I decided to look carefully at your avatar and your profile like your kids and husband.. I really didn't REALIZED it was YOU!! I'm like SHOCKED.. Why..? I know who you are! So, obviously we haven't been keep in touch for so long!! Remember, when we were kids and went to the same school in SI.. :) Of course, you see my username, you will prolly know me right away. :D It's good to see you here in forum!

Oh by the way, your kids look so adorable!! And will leave you a note in PM about my email and etc..

K.

Hey K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am so happy to hear from ya again ! Wow, no time to hear ! ! Yeah, I got PM from u.. check out ur pm from me..

Thanks ! !

Im looking forward to hear from ya soon ! !

hugsss

M-:afro:

Happy "Very Belated" Birthday !

00063xh3.gif

glitterwords9.gif
to Scubalady!

Hope you have a great birthday and best wishes always on ur special day! ;)

I must miss this thread. :eek3:

Happy Birthday to you. :)

Back