Scubalady come in here! :)

Awauphi

Reaction score
11.gif

I hope you have a super day!!! :)

Happy Birthday to you, ScubaLady !! Have a blast one, girl !! :D

:birthday: :party:

:birthday: Scubalady! Hope you have a great time!

Heylooooo Scubalady,

i hope enjoy your Birthday Party.

Attachments

• candles-happy-birthday.jpg
    candles-happy-birthday.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2
Ohhh.. Thanks so much.. Today- I went shopping as crazy:crazy: ! Lol... Cant believe that Im 34! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... on the way be 40 ! ugh...:dizzy:

Thanks again ! !

Hugssssssssss :grouphug:

M-:afro:

Happy Birthday! You love to shop till you drop huh? :rofl: Good for you and I bet it was well worth it!

wowies i am 34 too dang i know how you feel about it i feel the same LOL

happy birthday scubalady smile

Happy Birthday to you Scubalady....

What you've got your birthday? (psssst shopping?!?!?) :giggle:

Ohhh.. Thanks so much.. Today- I went shopping as crazy:crazy: ! Lol... Cant believe that Im 34! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... on the way be 40 ! ugh...:dizzy:

Thanks again ! !

Hugssssssssss :grouphug:

M-:afro:

Surprised me!! Happy Birthday!!! you r 34! I am 43! lolol!!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :bump: :hug: :fruit: :party:

WOW!! Happy Birthday to you, ScubaLadyTx!! Guess what?? I did see your avatar. That avatar looked familiar to me so, I decided to look carefully at your avatar and your profile like your kids and husband.. I really didn't REALIZED it was YOU!! I'm like SHOCKED.. Why..? I know who you are! So, obviously we haven't been keep in touch for so long!! Remember, when we were kids and went to the same school in SI.. :) Of course, you see my username, you will prolly know me right away. :D It's good to see you here in forum!

Oh by the way, your kids look so adorable!! And will leave you a note in PM about my email and etc..

K.

HHHHHHAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYY BBBBIIIIRRRRTTTHHHDDDDAAAYYYY!!!!:wave:

Back