*Screams* An Uninvited Guest..

Sure and I bet you men want to take rounds in pouring me a glass of wine uh?? if so sure I dont mind. Should I wear a playboy outfit??

That would be up to you and I would enjoy that very much, yes. Thank you.

It looks like I have an uninvited guest in my house, too. But it's not a mouse. It's a big fat cockroach. Ugh. I tried to chase it out of the house but now it is hiding, I can't find it! Ugh! I am watching my cats' behaviors so that if the cockroach rears its ugly head again, I'll know and try to chase it out again. I refuse to stomp on it because that is GROSS because it is so big...and will make a big mess! EW! And I will NOT try to catch it with a cub because I do not want to go near it with my hands! I rather use a broom to prod it towards the door and then coax it out!

Or hopefully the cats will eat it! They do eat them sometimes, ew!

Oh thats even worse! These roaches are much harder to get rid than mouse! These roaches can tell which food is poisonous or not! That is what makes them the toughest mofo. Need a real exterminator to deal with them. Cats are good cause cats can hear them hissing.

It looks like I have an uninvited guest in my house, too. But it's not a mouse. It's a big fat cockroach. Ugh. I tried to chase it out of the house but now it is hiding, I can't find it! Ugh! I am watching my cats' behaviors so that if the cockroach rears its ugly head again, I'll know and try to chase it out again. I refuse to stomp on it because that is GROSS because it is so big...and will make a big mess! EW! And I will NOT try to catch it with a cub because I do not want to go near it with my hands! I rather use a broom to prod it towards the door and then coax it out!

Or hopefully the cats will eat it! They do eat them sometimes, ew!

Oh thats even worse! These roaches are much harder to get rid than mouse! These roaches can tell which food is poisonous or not! That is what makes them the toughest mofo. Need a real exterminator to deal with them. Cats are good cause cats can hear them hissing.

It's normal for the cockroach to come in the house sometimes here in Texas....not much we can do. It doesn't happen often, just once in a while, they come from outside, and it will happen no matter how clean my house is, and my house is very clean. All I can do is rid of the cockroach every time I see one. I don't see a bunch of cockroaches, just one cockroach at a time....they are very big and large.

Anything that is uninvited is a need to get rid of and when I am at home in Wi I get milk beetles and silverfish, gnats, moths, and more in my room and house that it drives me nuts with trying to deal with the sickening insects and also we get a lot of earwigs and spiders and centipedes in my house too. Man!! we need an exterminator for all those freaking pests.

Deaflinuxgeek

PS (hands out another round of beer to all those that want another one)

It's normal for the cockroach to come in the house sometimes here in Texas....not much we can do. It doesn't happen often, just once in a while, they come from outside, and it will happen no matter how clean my house is, and my house is very clean. All I can do is rid of the cockroach every time I see one. I don't see a bunch of cockroaches, just one cockroach at a time....they are very big and large.

Use air pistol with bb pellets and you will score a direct hit on the roaches then flush them in the toilet. Exterminators are very expensive.

Update!

UPDATE on my uninvited cockroach visitor:

It finally reared its ugly head about 10 minutes ago. I decided I would try to hit it with a stick that my bf gave to me for self-defense. Damn, I SUCK AT COCKROACH BASEBALL!!! So I tried coaxing it out of the house again, and FINALLY SUCCEED!!! NOW THE LITTLE BASTARD IS GONE! AND I CAN SLEEP!

I think I will have to make some kind of gizmo that I can use to smash the damn cockroaches without getting close to it....

buy the poison gel at walmart.. they worked really well! had plms here 2 months ago .. now i dont see any of it here! wow! :D

Well guys/gals anyone here for a slug of wine, beer, kitty cocktail or mouse blood brew?? I will get in a playboy outfit and hand out the drinks to whoever wants some.

my cat likes to bring is mice alive.. he'll it rome about the house before he kills it. But one night my dad felt something crawling on his back it was a mouse lol.. i think mice are cute. i know i'm weird

Yike, Thanks goodness for 6 cats...What can I do without them...

Back