*Screams* An Uninvited Guest..

One way, but I know it sounds gross yet its true!!! That mice/rats do come inside house though sewer pipes!!! This is rather long story but very hilirious story about what had happened to my friend at his house with rat... I dunno if I could type whole story... Its real long one.

Ohhh I would like to hear it :lol:

Yep !!!!! Burp !!!!! Let's hear the story Diehardbiker !!!! Cheers, man !!!! Here's a free cold beer on me so ya can tell the story !!!!! :cheers:

The all 3 of us can relax and drink beer in silence for hours on an end. :cheers:

Dont you remember ?? I dont drinking :)

it is up to DHB if he dont want it then dont wait or else :)

Have a cold Coke Classic on me or sunny cold iced tea. :) :thumb:

Yeah, it is up to DHB to say the story if he wants to or not.

One way, but I know it sounds gross yet its true!!! That mice/rats do come inside house though sewer pipes!!! This is rather long story but very hilirious story about what had happened to my friend at his house with rat... I dunno if I could type whole story... Its real long one.

You got that right about going threw sewer pipes. It happened to my ex mother in law. One early morning she went to bathroom and heard something funny. She also felt something touching her butt. She stood up and look into the toilet then scream. LOL Yea it woke her bf up and he had to get it out of the toilet. :rofl: From now on she had to look in the toilet before sitting down. :rofl:

You got that right about going threw sewer pipes. It happened to my ex mother in law. One early morning she went to bathroom and heard something funny. She also felt something touching her butt. She stood up and look into the toilet then scream. LOL Yea it woke her bf up and he had to get it out of the toilet. :rofl: From now on she had to look in the toilet before sitting down. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that so funny about the lady's butt lol :rofl: sound like cant stop laughing :rofl: :rofl:

a MOUSE in the house.. it has been wandering here all day. It's the first time we got a mouse.. how did it get in here??? :eek3: :ugh3:

Get a cat then they will kill for you...

Chicago, NYC and other cities in north area that have rat/mouse issues...

Come on baby!! Yea! I remembered that one! I cracked up so badly!!! I was pregnant with Tyler! It happened in fall time :dunno: I can't remember excatly when it happened. I am sure they still have the video of the rat!

I know the story but I let him tell the story because I like the way he acted during the story lines! :giggle:

Come on baby!! Yea! I remembered that one! I cracked up so badly!!! I was pregnant with Tyler! It happened in fall time :dunno: I can't remember excatly when it happened. I am sure they still have the video of the rat!

I know the story but I let him tell the story because I like the way he acted during the story lines! :giggle:

:rofl: Let him type this the story lol :rofl:

we just found out there is a 3rd mouse and we thought we got them all but we guessed wrong, I am staying with them and we caught 3 of them now. Hey!! Where is the wine for us woman that hate beer?? :confused: :fly2: (flirts a little but not a lot) :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: (hands out beers to every man at this thread)

Deaflinuxgeek

we just found out there is a 3rd mouse and we thought we got them all but we guessed wrong, I am staying with them and we caught 3 of them now. Hey!! Where is the wine for us woman that hate beer?? :confused: :fly2: (flirts a little but not a lot) :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: (hands out beers to every man at this thread)

Deaflinuxgeek

Hi, Allow me to properly open and pour some wine in a glass for you please ? :)

( Thank you for the cold beer you handed me Cheers !!!!! :cheers: )

Sure and I bet you men want to take rounds in pouring me a glass of wine uh?? if so sure I dont mind. Should I wear a playboy outfit??

Hi, Allow me to properly open and pour some wine in a glass for you please ? :)

( Thank you for the cold beer you handed me Cheers !!!!! :cheers: )

Back