Scientist trying to end deafness

to those nitpicking the OP for the whole "flordia" thing - you need to calm down. it was just a typo. if the OP said "flooreedah" then go ahead with the nitpicking.

:ty: and yes it was just a typo, but I wish I was lying not a great fan of F-L-O-R-I-D-A

:ty: and yes it was just a typo, but I wish I was lying not a great fan of F-L-O-R-I-D-A

You could threaten people by saying you will Fed-ex them a Palmetto bug.

I have been terrified of Florida ever since I found out about them.

Although Reba tells me they really belong to South Carolina.

You do have a natural inclination for trouble making. WOuld you care for lessons>> ;)

ha, did i? Maybe sometimes i do. I know you only asked for clarifying the location. all of a sudden others started something with small problem to become bigger problems that was no longer about flordia issue. :giggle:

Florida sucks. Come on over to Texas. It's slightly better than Florida.

Our state moto should be: "Mississippi sucks more than us."

Florida sucks. Come on over to Texas. It's slightly better than Florida.

Our state moto should be: "Mississippi sucks more than us."

Florida is a totally uniquely diversive hell hole. Where else can you have a bunch of folks who didn't read and understand something so simple that a new word was created by their blunder, "hanging chad" We have "flying" palmetto bugs, cute little (big) manatees, miles and miles of citrus groves and lots of water. There's a little of everything and a bunch of nothing all over. It takes a special breed of person to make this state their home, and we have earned the right to be Floridians.

Special breed is right. My ancestors came all the way to the swamps and stayed here. They were crazy. :lol:

I didn't think Florida was that bad. the grandparents live there, but it is known as a retirement state so That explains why they are there.

I didn't think Florida was that bad. the grandparents live there, but it is known as a retirement state so That explains why they are there.

It's actually quite nice and very livable. A little on the expensive side, but all in all, very nice. I've lived in different areas of Florida and I felt at home in most all of them.

It's actually quite nice and very livable. A little on the expensive side, but all in all, very nice. I've lived in different areas of Florida and I felt at home in most all of them.

It's very hot and very bad for my skin, and yes very expencive!(sorry another typo I'm not a great speller :)) other than that it's not too bad. I'd prefer G.A or Tennessee!! I can't wait for college!! I'm go to T.N for college!!

I still haven't seen those but Ive heard TONS of storys about them!!!

It's very hot and very bad for my skin, and yes very expensive!(sorry another typo I'm not a great speller :)) other than that it's not too bad. I'd prefer G.A or Tennessee!! I can't wait for college!! I'm go to T.N for college!!

you do know T.N. have cockroaches and mosquitoes, don't you? Let me think what else, black widows and lots of spiders, rattlesnakes, ants. I'm sure there's more.

I remember dating a Sheriff's officer and I was at his house. He had just spent a bunch of money and time redoing his bathroom. He always left a night-stick on the floor in there since the window was close to the ground and it wasn't in the best of areas. Well, he wasn't aware that the screen was ripped and there were the flying palmetto bugs in there and I grabbed the night-stick and went bashing at the bugs. Needless to say, I broke a bunch (over 200) tiles on the walls and floos. :giggle:

Back