Scam!

Canadian Diamond Traders

Thank you. What does it involve? Does someone have access to an article or anything about this? First time I heard of it. Thanks!

go to www.theaslsocial.com and Page 1 for pics of deaf people recieving their diamonds and checks.

I got my diamond

4 of my friends and recently a 5th friend informed me today got their $2,500 checks.

Just showing the proof. Doesnt mean I am trying to change your minds but stating the info about CDT and the pictures of people actually recieving what they were promised by CDT.

Yes, My good deaf friends got it same list here. I am very proof! NO SCAM!! My husband got it! smile

I got the similar chat that told me that I will make $70,000 by 6 months and doing 3-4 hours working for Chevron.. I was like oh really.. and I asked him how does it work..

They said, All I have to send 300 bucks and they will email me all the paper, and I have to put in data entry to Chevron and they will send me $7,000 check every Friday.. I typed them, OH BULL SHIT!! I told them that I have a lawyer here, and I will ask them to check on you... Then he stop typing to me.. LOL!!

I know it is was SCAM!!!

Same thing you have see on TV every Sunday, how to make BIG money.. I think it was full of shits!

Thank you. What does it involve? Does someone have access to an article or anything about this? First time I heard of it. Thanks!
You might want to read this thread starting with post #1, and click on the links each poster includes. That's the best way to catch up on the discussion. :)

FYI ( I am member CF )

http://www.ic3.gov/
You can check on Website to find out see if it illegal or not ..
depend on what kind of they have permit in usa to buy .. like Club Freedom I am member too through with my old friend and I have see one of my friend show me that person already had $6k debt atm card every month as $72k per year .. some of ppl scare of scar on their mind about old time mlm or pyramid I cant blame for some in reason .. old story for Deaf People have hard way to get successfully in their life not same with Hearing world people and hearing ppl easy life more than Deaf people life different situation .. that why I want see how hard I am doing in Club Freedom deaf ppl can do it dont think Deaf ppl cant do it I wont allow use the word .. smile hope u have enjoying ur time this evening ..

I already joined CDT, Quixtar -- all sux, now CF, not bad so far... If new business (like CDT or CF) introduced and I wont join at all! I am tired of all BS!

CDT is already illegal in Maryland. I am not surprise other states will copy similair from Maryland's illegal CDT.

Here I got email from my Friend. I am not join anyway. LOL
fsscr598.jpg

Pyramid Tip-Offs
The pyramid scheme disguised as a multi-level marketing opportunity is not always easy to spot, but is just as much of a scam as the chain letter. Here are some tips to consider before participating in a multi-level marketing program:

Avoid any program that focuses more on recruitment of new people rather than the sale of a product or service. If the program offers to pay commissions solely for recruiting new members, look elsewhere.
Be cautious about participating in any program that asks distributors to purchase expensive inventory.
Be skeptical about specific income or earnings claims. Many programs boast about the incredibly high earnings of a few top performers ("thousands per week" or "six figure-income"). The reality is that most of the people recruited into the organization are not making anywhere near those amounts.
Make sure the product or service offered by the company is something you would buy and is competitively priced. Illegal pyramid schemes often sell products at prices well above retail or sell products that are difficult to value, such as health and beauty aids, new inventions or "miracle" cures.
Don't believe statements from a program that it has been "approved" by the state or the Attorney General's Office. Under Maryland law, multi-level marketing companies do not register with any state office.
Never sign a contract or pay any money to participate in a multi-level marketing program, or any business opportunity, without taking your time and reading all of the paperwork. Talk the opportunity over with a spouse, knowledgeable friend, accountant or lawyer. If you feel that you are being subjected to high-pressure sales tactics or are not being given enough time to review the details, go elsewhere.

Also avoid any scams that involves paying any $ up in front. They're all obivously scams from my experience.

Wow too bad about jerks like that extorting people for their money.

I never heard of CDT.

I stay away from pyramid scams. None of them are legit!

There is no secret to fast money. It is only hard work.

go to www.theaslsocial.com and Page 1 for pics of deaf people recieving their diamonds and checks.

I got my diamond

4 of my friends and recently a 5th friend informed me today got their $2,500 checks.

Just showing the proof. Doesnt mean I am trying to change your minds but stating the info about CDT and the pictures of people actually recieving what they were promised by CDT.

Shel, how did it go with CDT?

Did anyone have any on-going success with this?

My best friend sent me an gift card from Quixtar. I looked online and see what gifts they have. I saw that they have a digital camera so i clicked on it thinking its worth it. When i got it. its a piece of shit. I gave that to TJ.. LOL.. oh well!

hahaha not you... my son, his name is TJ too. :P

LOL! Now that I recall - I think when I first joined here a year ago you may have told me that!

My cousin's name is also TJ, female, too! I only know two male TJ's. :)

Anyway, sorry to go off topic.

LOL! Now that I recall - I think when I first joined here a year ago you may have told me that!

My cousin's name is also TJ, female, too! I only know two male TJ's. :)

Anyway, sorry to go off topic.

yep hehe.. my brother's nickname is JT at his work as everyone call him that and my nephew's nickname is JT too.

sorry off topic too. :oops: hehe

Scammers know that you do not know they are ghost!

Scammers are ghost. You never find their name, phone number, and physical address!
Scam means they are ghost scammer!!!
When you get email letters from ghost scammer via email, you read
several misspells, different home address, and vague story. You
will know that they are ghost scammer.
How to get rich... not real
Join chain letters ... not real
MLM ... not real
Rich from internet ... NOT REAL!!!
Richers buy the websites and they sell their own market!!! NOT REAL RICH!
Scam means BETRAY YOU!
INTERNET SCAMMERS LOVE TO BETRAY (DECIEVE) YOU ONE MILLION TIMES!
THEY ARE GHOST SCAMMERS!!!!!!!! YOU NEVER FIND OR KNOW WHO HE/SHE IS.
LOTS OF WOMEN ARE SCAMMERS!
LOTS OF MEN ARE SCAMMERS!
THEY ARE NOT DEAF SCAMMER!

Back