Scam!

Only I know that he is a Canadian lawyer. Maybe he works for a firm.

duh why he doesn't have his own website. Remember that not every business or organization is listed online because if their business or organization type may be local or regional therefore would be no use for them to advertise online because it goes wide outside local or regional.

I know a friend who runs a local business (body works) who struggles to make money.. I did recommend him to advertise online, he said it's a local.. oh, I didn't realize it would be too little or no use for his business so. It's one of several reasons why small businesses especially localized struggle pretty much nowadays because due to the globalization and competion that gradually destroy them.. ouch, it surely has a big effect.. poor them.

I will try to locate this CDT lawyer's web or contact info if luck, I will let you know.
I have friends who are local lawyers, and they have websites. Hubby has a local-only business but he has a website (you'd be surprised how many customers expect it). A basic one doesn't cost much, and it is a business expense for tax purposes. Since Mr. Marks is supposed to be a high level executive attorney, it seems he would either have a website or be included in a listing for his firm or law association. (BTW, I did check Canadian lawyer listings.)

But I might have overlooked something, so if you do come up with something, I'd appreciate it. :)

I have friends who are local lawyers, and they have websites. Hubby has a local-only business but he has a website (you'd be surprised how many customers expect it). A basic one doesn't cost much, and it is a business expense for tax purposes. Since Mr. Marks is supposed to be a high level executive attorney, it seems he would either have a website or be included in a listing for his firm or law association. (BTW, I did check Canadian lawyer listings.)

But I might have overlooked something, so if you do come up with something, I'd appreciate it. :)

Through research and asking around, apparently many of us mistook Tony Davis as a Canadian lawyer but he is the lawyer that CDT hired in Australia to work out the legal issues that were brewing in Australia. He is an Australian lawyer

Here is his website and a reply from one Australian IDT regarding my question about Tony Davis. :)

Tony Davis & Associates - Legal services for Advertising, Direct Selling, Multilevel Marketing, Networking

Tonymac
Posted: Jan 5, 2007 11:43 PM Msg. 5 of 6 Top

Shel, Mr Davis is of course an Australian Lawyer as CDT would not use a foreign Lawyer to deal with an Australian Matter. Yes he does exist and there are plenty of references to him on the Net.

That's why one of the best business a deaf person can get into is AT Reuse. Its free stuff you get from TEDPA agencies and you can refurbish them and sell at 100% profit. And there's even plenty of grants available to help people start it. We took advantage of it and were scoring a nice green river right into our bank.

To top it off, we dont even have to deal with skeptics like youre seing here in this forum.

Richard

That's why one of the best business a deaf person can get into is AT Reuse. Its free stuff you get from TEDPA agencies and you can refurbish them and sell at 100% profit. And there's even plenty of grants available to help people start it. We took advantage of it and were scoring a nice green river right into our bank.

To top it off, we dont even have to deal with skeptics like youre seing here in this forum.

Richard

What is it? Never heard of it. Is there a website for it? :) Thanks

What is it? Never heard of it. Is there a website for it? :) Thanks

Its a concept only understandable by people who are in the business of providing services to the deaf and hard of hearing. Explaining this out will be time consuming at this time. The AAPD is working on developing a manual for this kind of thing and you be patient for that.

Richard

there is ANOTHER business. Have you heard of this before?

Clubfreedom

This one is so fast spread words around and few my friends already get $$$ from their company, so I am thinking abt sign up on that company, if successful then I will quit Quixtar...

yea i have heard of clubfreedom and am a member of clubfreedom.. why did i join? i wanted to go on vacations and make some money to cover the cost for vacationing..
Clubfreedom
ck it out

Very soon!! I don't expect to happen today or tomorrow!! Because I have a job and a family to take care of!! Can't go as I please!! :cool: :cool: ???

Originally Posted by web730 View Post
Only I know that he is a Canadian lawyer. Maybe he works for a firm.

duh why he doesn't have his own website. Remember that not every business or organization is listed online because if their business or organization type may be local or regional therefore would be no use for them to advertise online because it goes wide outside local or regional.

I know a friend who runs a local business (body works) who struggles to make money.. I did recommend him to advertise online, he said it's a local.. oh, I didn't realize it would be too little or no use for his business so. It's one of several reasons why small businesses especially localized struggle pretty much nowadays because due to the globalization and competion that gradually destroy them.. ouch, it surely has a big effect.. poor them.

I will try to locate this CDT lawyer's web or contact info if luck, I will let you know.

This is exactly WHY your friend needs a website! He will have an advantage over the other local businesses. More and more and MORE people are turning to the web rather than the yellow pages. There is so much more you can see about the business from its website, rather than from a tiny little square ad in the yellow pages!

People like finding you on the web, its much easier for you.

Please tell your friend to rethink it, he can look at this to realize the power of a website for local business: local biz online success.

I hope this will help your friend out! He could get a beautiful site done for like $25 a month for a really great trusting host.

Best of luck for him!!

As far we heard last time that there is only one Md guy whom CDT is planning to sue against underway. But for sure... duh yet?!

He was over-spreading false statements against CDT and also back-stabbing against some CDT members last late fall. He is an Quixtar IBO by the way. Gee!

You know how it goes with several certain crooks out there in this world.

Yeah, where or what is the source you got it from?

As far we heard last time that there is only one Md guy whom CDT is planning to sue against underway. But for sure... duh yet?!

He was over-spreading false statements against CDT and also back-stabbing against some CDT members last late fall. He is an Quixtar IBO by the way. Gee!

You know how it goes with several certain crooks out there in this world.

Yeah, where or what is the source you got it from?

Yea..I know who u are talking about. Yea, the CEOs for CDT has been collecting evidence against that deaf guy. True or not..who knows? The point is nobody got arrested for promoting CDT.

Yea..I know who u are talking about. Yea, the CEOs for CDT has been collecting evidence against that deaf guy. True or not..who knows? The point is nobody got arrested for promoting CDT.

Yes, that's right and back to the point, shel90.

Back