Saw III

Steel X

Reaction score
Another halloween thriller coming this year, and is supposed to be the final chapter in the trilogy comes Saw III.

IGN: Saw III Video 1635867

Coming Halloween 2006.

saw3_cape10_1160591215.jpg

:Ohno: Oh boy, oh boy,. it looks like it is gotta be more scarier. :Ohno:

that is suck,.... you are lucky cuz i live in Germany and must be wait of next half year. *grrrrrr*
i cant wait watch to movie SAW III

yaya I cant wait to watch but I must watch part 2 first! lol cuase I already watched part one of Saw lol :lol:

umm.. he still alive? Unless there is evil-evil twin brother?

Hello,

Man... That criminal (forgot his name) is very bright. He is able to predict what each victim will or try to do. Legally, he hasn’t "killed" any one, at least, directly. Now, that is a dilemma right there. The point is how the victims died. How they put themselves in that position.

Sometimes, I wonder if he really has cancer.

I really liked Saw 1 and 2. Interesting in how it all unfolds. I am looking forward to seeing Saw 3

my only problem with the third saw is in the preview where is that girl that was supposed to take his place when he died did they just get rid of her?

umm.. he still alive? Unless there is evil-evil twin brother?

alot of ppl thought he was dead, but he really wasnt...at the end of Saw II, you should see him smiling abit while he have his eyes closed.

I too am anxiously awaiting this movie. ;) The first two were brilliant - and I'm looking forward to the third.

alot of ppl thought he was dead, but he really wasnt...at the end of Saw II, you should see him smiling abit while he have his eyes closed.

Yes. Correct. He was still alive at the end of the movie.:jaw:

I don't know if the woman will be in Saw III.

Should be interesting! Smile...

Back