Saw III

Should i?? hmm.. yeaaah good idea, if you pay the flight ticket for me, then I come. :naughty:

What???? You think I make a LOT of money?!?!? Is that what I am... a dollar sign?:popcorn:

What???? You think I make a LOT of money?!?!? Is that what I am... a dollar sign?:popcorn:

oh Woofy, please dont scared! what i means that you pay a flight ticket for me. that why? you suggest me i should come there. Did remember?
i see pic of you. You have pretty red sweaters and clean your hair and you had a sweet daughter so i think yes you had many dollar lol

ugh.. EURO sign? no no, i need not the money EURO, better US Dollar :D you know why i mean better US Dollar?

oh Woofy, please dont scared! what i means that you pay a flight ticket for me. that why? you suggest me i should come there. Did remember?
i see pic of you. You have pretty red sweaters and clean your hair and you had a sweet daughter so i think yes you had many dollar lol

ugh.. EURO sign? no no, i need not the money EURO, better US Dollar :D you know why i mean better US Dollar?

Yes. I did say that I "suggest" that you fly to USA but I didn't say that I will pay for the flight. Smile...

If you do want to come, then, maybe, I will pay half for the flight. Then, you will have a chance to see Saw III and get bad dreams. :deal:

Thank you for your nice compliment that I look good. So... Just because I dress good, I am a walking dollar sign to you, huh? Smile...

Can not wait to see that movie. I am not sure that evil man will die in the end. Or someone to replace him. Saw 3 will be last?? We will see that in ending.

Yes. I did say that I "suggest" that you fly to USA but I didn't say that I will pay for the flight. Smile...

If you do want to come, then, maybe, I will pay half for the flight. Then, you will have a chance to see Saw III and get bad dreams. :deal:

Thank you for your nice compliment that I look good. So... Just because I dress good, I am a walking dollar sign to you, huh? Smile...

because you dress good, you are a walking.... *laugh* yes yes that i means lol ...... oh you think so, if i am finished to watch out for movie "sawIII" and get bad dreams--> Do you know me? *thinking*

still havent seen the movie yet...but my brother has and he said it wasnt as good as the first two were and of course said it was really gross and was like the bloodiest than the first two were also.

I already watch this movie at last night and its good movie.

Interesting, I still have not seen Saw 2, just been to busy. Besides, I wait till it is on DVD 1st

Back