Sarah Palin signing ILY - cool

Governor Palin was a mayor and is now a governor. She know about local government, state government and the federal government. She is the Alaska National Guard commander.
So Jillio, are you signing that most deaf and Americans doesn't understand the federal government (aka American government)? Most of us don't have the Ph.D. degree (Please Help Deaf or pile Up Deeper).

"Originally Posted by jillio
Her son is only 5 months old, and for the last month she has been trying to learn American Government. I doubt she has taken time to learn ASL in the process."

Governor Palin was a mayor and is now a governor. She know about local government, state government and the federal government. She is the Alaska National Guard commander.

...and Palin can see Russia from her back door. :laugh2:

If Palin knows so much about the federal government, why couldn't she accurately explain the responsibilities of a Vice-President?

For heaven's sake, she couldn't even name a single newspaper she read. :shock: How difficult is that? :roll:

So Jillio, are you signing that most deaf and Americans doesn't understand the federal government (aka American government)? Most of us don't have the Ph.D. degree (Please Help Deaf or pile Up Deeper).

"Originally Posted by jillio
Her son is only 5 months old, and for the last month she has been trying to learn American Government. I doubt she has taken time to learn ASL in the process."

Nope, I'm saying that Sarah Palin doesn't understand American Government, as is evidenced by the numerous gaffes she has made in her comments.

I would not be surprise if she learns some sign language to communicate with her youngest child as many parents I knew with DS children.

I would not be surprise if she learns some sign language to communicate with her youngest child as many parents I knew with DS children.

That's something that can be investigated. If I remember, I can search to find out if she does or not. :)

I already tried doing a Google search about Palin learning/knowing ASL, but I couldn't find anything except for articles that were written about her making the ILY sign. Shel, if you do happen to come across some information about this, I'd be interested in reading it.

So did Senator Biden with his tax gaffe, policy gaffe, etc. He is well hidden by the Obama campaign telling him to speak in small towns and only speak to local reporters. a smart one asked him if Obama was/is a Marxist.

Nope, I'm saying that Sarah Palin doesn't understand American Government, as is evidenced by the numerous gaffes she has made in her comments.

So do the Eskimo scouts of the Alaskan National Guard. Years ago, Spetsnaz troops (their version of our U.S. Army's Special Forces) left tracks in Alaska.

Biden still doesn't understand the vice-president duty too. He mixed up Articles I and Articles II.

...and Palin can see Russia from her back door. :laugh2:

If Palin knows so much about the federal government, why couldn't she accurately explain the responsibilities of a Vice-President?

Yes, a town in Maryland.

Sarah Palin is expert on signing ILY (added that part to stay on topic)

Yes she is an expert. She stuck out her forefinger and pinky relatively straight in a parallel manner. Very impressive.

Yes, a town in Maryland.

Sarah Palin is expert on signing ILY (added that part to stay on topic)
:lol: but I thot that was Cheverly Chase.

Anyway, you did get the connection of what I was trying to tell Byrdie, right?

:lol: but I thot that was Cheverly Chase.

Anyway, you did get the connection of what I was trying to tell Byrdie, right?

You meant the comedian?:P

(No need to comment Daredevil, it is our postcount, and we understand each other):nana:

Town of Chevy Chase

Look Tousi, I was right, the town has its own website, even!:P

(Chevy Chase the man probably taught Sarah Palin ILY)
^^^^^^^^^
Just sarcasm to stay on topic Daredevil!

You meant the comedian?:P

(No need to comment Daredevil, it is our postcount, and we understand each other):nana:

I did, yes, only to give Byrdie the clue. See post #135, Newidime's play on words. I miss Chase, btw.....

So did Senator Biden with his tax gaffe, policy gaffe, etc. He is well hidden by the Obama campaign telling him to speak in small towns and only speak to local reporters. a smart one asked him if Obama was/is a Marxist.

You can hardly compare Palin with Biden. He is not hidden from anyone. They have not limited his exposure to the press. He has concentrated on small towns appearances because the small town voters were the focus of the campaign. He also has about 30+ years experience on her. And, in the case of something happening to Obama, is perfectly capable of taking over the running of the coutry. Palin, on the other hand, can't even handle an interview with the press without making a fool of herself.

Back