Sarah Palin dont like deaf people!!

Thats why i said..."Huh?"....lol!
I was dumbfounded since she has a child with
special needs..geez.
Her GRAND son is the one who have down syndrome.
I know, she tells people that the baby is "her son" not from her 15 years old daughter ( now 16 and pregnancy again) .

Now you understand why Sarah Palin said no to Medical releases to the government. Political Radar: Still No Medical Records From Palin :eek3:

Some dumbass left a comment on the website Hear Again just linked us to recently.

Sounds like a typical McCain/Palin supporter and obviously clueless as to the billions of dollars that we just gave to irresponsible investors and all of the corporate welfare, which qualifies as redistribution of the PEOPLE'S wealth!

Either she was evasive or security was being paranoid and overly-protective that they thought Palin was being threatened.

I do know that some people can be too aggressive with their approach towards certain issues that those approaches are not always wise. :dunno:

Obama manages to work the details of his vision into his speeches. Is it too much to ask that the other candidates do the same?

No because they are too busy trying to mock Obama. *wink wink*.

Secondly--one is better orator than the other and we know who that is. :)*wink wink*.

As it is, not just anyone can approach a candidate - regardless if you're well dressed, a mother, an old woman, etc. The way it was written seems like it was a standard security procedure, so I assume there are appropriate venues for expressing concerns. It's not like the old days anymore, thanks to terrorists and hair trigger types, important people are no longer approachable anymore. Hell, sometimes even politicians get it wrong - kissin' hands and shaking babies!

Well, the way I understand the media is.... Palin says, "oh sure, we'll help the deaf." Then the Obama camp says, "well, how are you going to help the deaf without raising taxes, see I'm going to raise taxes on rich people, blah blah blah......" So she just ran away....

It's an ugly race. I should be president........ *sigh*

LOL Ever notice the gray hair after their term as president?

Every President (except for JFK) had gray hair *before* their term began. Their gray hair only became more pronounced after their Presidency was over. :giggle:

Every President (except for JFK) had gray hair *before* their term began. Their gray hair only became more pronounced after their Presidency was over. :giggle:

Yep! being the Prez of good ole USA aint the easiest
job of all, ya know! lol!

Yep! being the Prez of good ole USA aint the easiest
job of all, ya know! lol!

Imagine trying to get away from it all. Impossible since they go everywhere you go. Even if you go home, the security and the "football" and aides goes with him to his home.

Imagine trying to get away from it all. Impossible since they go everywhere you go. Even if you go home, the security and the "football" and aides goes with him to his home.

Yeah, the freakin guys probably get in the shower with
him, :eek3: LOL!!

Not to mention which, a Presidency involves a 4 year term. Time passes, people get older, their hair gets gray. Go figure!:cool2:

Either she was evasive or security was being paranoid and overly-protective that they thought Palin was being threatened.

I do know that some people can be too aggressive with their approach towards certain issues that those approaches are not always wise. :dunno:

Or maybe they were just trying to prevent her making another stupid reply to a question.

Obama manages to work the details of his vision into his speeches. Is it too much to ask that the other candidates do the same?
What details did he say about deaf children? I missed that speech.

From the link:

"After the encounter, I asked Haas [the mother] whether she was satisfied with Palin’s answer.

'I was pretty content with it, yeah,' she said.."

So if the mother was satisfied, what's the problem?

Back