Sap Attack

seriously

Really it is one of those two way street things to me. If I am into it and she isn't well ouch ouch and the same for her if he is not. Takes both I think. Then there is the one sucks it up but doesn't return it.
I remember turning a long term girlfriend into a serious bratty can't do enough for critter from hell.
I have talked with enough women that have done the same for boyfriends as well. So no matter what people say about what they want it is the actual doing of it and keeping it going and keeping it good that really rocks.

For instance I love love love to massage the woman of my life(when I have one) but there has to be some balance -usually I am the one coming home from doing tasks that would put her in the hurt locker for a very long time and I gotta go do it some more tomorrow. So yeah what about me? Thats all. Two way street. When I find it I will know what I have -- that is the other
part of it.
I have not kicked myself for dodging the bullets but man o man the good ones I did not really know I had-- that hurts.

men and women are kind of different

I really am trying to think of romance that I would like for me. What is romance to me is all pretty direct stuff. Really thinking here and not being fake. It is one thing to please her and to think of nice stuff but me? It is a two step thing
feed me then ride'im cowgirl, massage me then ride'im cowgirl, buy me flowers then... I guess it is kind of sad in a way to be so easy to make so happy. But what is wrong with that? It is a complicated world out there why not have a nice simple one at home?
When I am really tired I like to tell funny little outrageous stories in bed that I invent right there and include just about anything that comes to mind. Is that romantic?

Back