Safari for Windows!

Acid2 test failed on Safari 3 for Mac. When I scrolled, the 2 pieces of stuff got stuck on the background while the face itself scrolled.

is width at least 780 pixel? Because I test the windows size less than 780, the top of head kinda miss.

I forget about Opera and I test it. It appear to be pass as Safari. awesome.

Your computer must be weird, also it does work on my computer.
Safari3.jpg

oh, that 360° street? Yes, it work fine on Mac. Oh geez, my mind must be madness. lol

is width at least 780 pixel? Because I test the windows size less than 780, the top of head kinda miss.

I forget about Opera and I test it. It appear to be pass as Safari. awesome.

Yes that's right, top of head was missing.

oh, that 360° street? Yes, it work fine on Mac. Oh geez, my mind must be madness. lol

Yup, it does work so perfectly on my computer.

No wonders that my Intel GPU is full shit but it does running so well on video, 360 view from Google and doing something on media.

I guess you don't read very careful.

No, You need add *click* on mouse isn't work on 360 view then I can understand.

Now, You don't explain so well, no offense.

in Safari, on google maps with street view enabled to move around, you need to click and hold and drag the cursor.

to move forward and backward you need to click the arrow. to zoom in, just double click and to zoom out click the black box with word "zoom out".

in Safari, on google maps with street view enabled to move around, you need to click and hold and drag the cursor.

to move forward and backward you need to click the arrow. to zoom in, just double click and to zoom out click the black box with word "zoom out".

click and hold and drag the cursor is won't work.

zoom in - double click -work
zoom out click the black box with "zoom out"--work

I like Firefox and I can use mouse's wheel for zoom in/out. I don't want to click more ofter because it's annoying to me.

You can try Firefox because it's friendly for 360 view.

click and hold and drag the cursor is won't work.

zoom in - double click -work
zoom out click the black box with "zoom out"--work

I like Firefox and I can use mouse's wheel for zoom in/out. I don't want to click more ofter because it's annoying to me.

You can try Firefox because it's friendly for 360 view.
I already know about firefox so no need to tell me try it :D

Did you see the link for plugins for Safari for Windows in this thread? it is above on this page/

If you already did then cool and disregard the last sentence above.

I already know about firefox so no need to tell me try it :D

Did you see the link for plugins for Safari for Windows in this thread? it is above on this page/

If you already did then cool and disregard the last sentence above.

Yep, I did it. Thank you for help.

No worry, I plan to get the black Macbook with parallels when Leopard come out. No, I don't want camp boot.

I recently DL Safari for my laptop (window version), but flash player isnt support yet?

Keep in mind that Safari for Windows is still a beta and there are some bugs that need to be resolved. It's probably the fastest browser ever (at least on my Mac), but I'd wait until Safari 3.0 goes final (not beta).

Back