Safari for Windows!

yahoo 360 works fine on Safari 3 for Mac OS X (10.4.9) It looks like Safari 3 for Mac works better than the one on PC since they're starting from ground up on the PC while Safari for Mac is just a update with new coding.
actually both has same Webkit core engine same build. just that the browser (front end to rendering engine) is coded differently.

you know you could build a browser with webkit like someone did last year
First Windows Browser Based on Apple's Webkit - OSNews.com

Webkit is open source project by Apple
The WebKit Open Source Project
See their blog there...

you was saying you are satisfy with IE
Well, I was fine with IE... while using Windows ME.

I finally started having problems, so I moved on to Firefox. Now, I'm happier with Firefox.

They already found too many bugs and security flaws within Safari.

Secondly, they say that Safari isn't even that popular... so what's the big deal about it?

Nobody beats Safari when it come to CSS.

Though I still use Firefox more often than I use Safari on my Mac.

It has a strong support for CSS, it will render a lot of CSS codes. Firefox and IE on the other hand don't always display them according to the codes.

Care to post a link with CSS then I will test them.

Well, you can start with cnet.com

testtestxa2.jpg
All looks same to me. Explain to me please.

try all browsers in this acid test 2
Acid2 Browser Test - The Web Standards Project

FYI: this post was created with Safari 3 :P

Acid2 browser test.. Very nice but not perfect enough.
almostperfectbk5.jpg

"post was created with Safari3" What do you mean?

Maybe not on the PC version of Safari then. Though I just noticed CNET.com went under some changes. So that may be why.

testtestxa2.jpg

almostperfectbk5.jpg

egad!

it means I am using Safari 3 to post in AD!

Nobody beats Safari when it come to CSS.

Though I still use Firefox more often than I use Safari on my Mac.

yes, he is right, I have told 2 years ago when I discovery about differebt between Firefox and Safari when I setup on my webpage with CSS code. It didn't show on Firefox what it actual show on Safari. Here is my example, which good thing I took shootscreen to save it. heh.

Attachments

• css_compare.jpg
    css_compare.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 15
testtestxa2.jpg

almostperfectbk5.jpg

I able to notice one different on Safari over your IE and Firefox, I see the menus on sidebar show bit bold than Firefox/IE. Good thing, I have 4 eyes. Yes?

safari for windows hacked in two hours. guys must be on drugs for praising this windows version product.

moving safari out of it's comfort zone and onto windows is a red rag to a bull. given the appalling track record of apple software engines to write decent windows software this should be very amusing. popcorn please! mac engineers have to face the fact that they're only good for mac, not windows.

guys, for your own good, stick to firefox.

safari for windows hacked in two hours. guys must be on drugs for praising this windows version product.

moving safari out of it's comfort zone and onto windows is a red rag to a bull. given the appalling track record of apple software engines to write decent windows software this should be very amusing. popcorn please! mac engineers have to face the fact that they're only good for mac, not windows.

guys, for your own good, stick to firefox.
Yeah, fucked up.

BetaNews | 'Day One' for Safari for Windows Becomes Zero-Day Nightmare

Back