Sad Annoucement to say...

Northstar.. I'm truely sorry for the loss of your father. I'm also very sorry about your mother battling cancer too. You hang in there and be strong! :hug:

NorthStar, I'm very sorry for your loss of your father. My thoughts are with you during your difficult time. My prayers goes to your mother as well. *hugs* Ofc, stay strong!

Hey Sharky,

I'm sorry about your father passing away. My prayers and thoughts to you and your family... may your father rest in peace.

Let ya know we all are here for ya Sharky... hugz and hang in there, and stay strong.

Also my prayers for your mom too.

NS my heart and sympathy hugs

i know what is like to lose someone you love i lost so many i know what it is like

hugs you and take easy ok

Oh i m sorry for ur loss.. I m prayer for ya.. and etc.. plz take care of ur family and thing would come better.. love ya as friend..

I am sorry your dad loss! I not read it all because I easy getting crying. My dad passed away too last nov 4th 1994.

I feel bad!! Hugss Sharky!!

As tears running down little and wipe them off that remind me of my late father, oh man, Sharky aka Northstar, I am so sorry to hear of this news.. pls accept my sympthy and u all are in my prayings and my thoughs... pls do come here once while whenever u have time but do spend time with ur family as much as u can... in ur mind remmy us that are support u all the way and we r all ur friend... we love u.. pls be strong and faith! _\,,/ ur friend... I am so sad! Hugs!!!

Also am praying for ur mother as well... she is in my thoughs as always!! huhgsss

Love u as good friend, Sharky!

My condolences goes to you and your family through this hard time NS. I know you are a fine genuine gentleman and always am pleased to get to you know online after these few years.

Do remember that you have us here as your friend to help you guide through this grieving period. I am so truly sorry for your loss. My boyfriend also sends his condolences to you as well.

We both were shocked to hear about this because we had thought your mom would be the first to go but u know what? Like RR said, Rest assured, your dad has lived his life to the fullest and he is in peace.

I know it's going to be hard for you for the next few days but remember, if you need someone to talk to or to grieve it together or a shoulder to cry on, You know where to find me or others. *hugs*

SuperChevy also wanted me to relay this message to you to say that He is truly sorry about your loss.

Don't worry about the online thing, We all totally understand your situation and you need the time to yourself through this. Do come on whenever you feel ready to do or so. Take as much time as you need until you're ready to talk to some of us online. :)

Once again, I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and your family through this hard time.

I Am So Sorry To Hear About Your Dad. My Father Passed Away Jan. 8, 9 Years Ago And I Still Miss Him. Pls Accept My Deepest Sympathy For You And Your Family.

Ohh damnn i just read ur post abt dad's passing on i was like ohh nooo!!! i just learn shocked news abt ur dad... and i m very sorry heard that... but hey hun NS you know all of us are alway be here for YOU whatever you need from US and pls hang in there ok like Jolie said i do agree with that i do understand that you need be alone for while.. and i knew ur mom is gonna passing anytime but i m soo glad that you did have spend time with ur dad after his's passing be with God right now also he will alway be watch you make sure ur are safe no matter what

:hug: once again i m very sorry abt ur loss dad

Sharky/Northstar

I'm so sorry to hear your father's passing. I was shocked to learn that your father went first. I didn't realiize that your father had blood pressure and heart disease problem. Indeeds it was very hard. I'm so sorry. I know your mother is battling with brain cancer right now. Gosh that even too much for you and your siblings too. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Thank you for letting us know. We are praying for you and your siblings to stay strong.

~Dancer~ aka Sunshine1

Oh my dear!

I'm very sorry to hear the loss of your beloved Dad... :(

You & your family are continue in my heart & mind...

Sorry to heard that your dad passed away, but he is in heaven now I'm sure that he is watching you and smiling at you from up there. :) :hug:

Aw NS, I'm truly sorry to hear about your dad... :(

i am very very sowwy to hear abt ur parents... sigh.. i wish that i give u a real :hug:

My condolences, man, and may you have a peace that passes all understanding in the days and weeks to come. Best wishes on the process of divesting of the farm. I guess you have siblings to assist with this? Anyway, hang in there, man, as you go forth from here; your Dad will never be gone from your memory and heart.

Back