Sad Annoucement to say...

You're great and willing strong for your father's funeral and wasn't easy good bye to your Dad. I'm sure your father will be always look out for you everyday and in your heart will not going forget the good or bad times... still stored everything treasure it...

Of course, I can understand where r u coming from because you're concern about your mother's ill..

Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

pray for you! I know it very hard bye your dad.
Same my signature here....

God be with you at this time.
One word of advice - Don't do anything for a while until you are sure you are thinking straight. A good friend told me to wait at least 6 months after my husband died before making any major decisions in my life and I am very very glad I listened to her.
Merrilee

i am glad that u are brave and do everything done for funeral.. i know it not easy for u to say good bye to him but he still in ur heart and watch over u!

God be with you at this time.
One word of advice - Don't do anything for a while until you are sure you are thinking straight. A good friend told me to wait at least 6 months after my husband died before making any major decisions in my life and I am very very glad I listened to her.
Merrilee

Yeah Merrilee.. I did think about some stuff a few months after mom was disagonised with the cancer and I knew I might have to sell the farm and move and stuff... I have kept that in my mind for months and etc and also after my dad passed away last week I knew my time on the farm will be over before the end of this year anyways as I dont know if I could stay here on the farm for much longer and I want to move to the city to get a job and settle down and move on with the next chapter of my life, but one problem remain for me, that is my mom in the town hospital.. as long as mom is alive, I wont go anywhere or sell the farm till it is final...all I care is my mom and how she is doing healthwise and I want her to find peace finally and join my dad together... so all I can do is wait and be patient and understanding and more.... *sigh*

i am glad that u are brave and do everything done for funeral.. i know it not easy for u to say good bye to him but he still in ur heart and watch over u!

Yes Tweetybird..it aint easy to say good bye to Dad.. I know I will have to do the same for Mom later on... yep Dad and Mom will be in my heart for a long time to come...

Still, :ty: to all who replied in here plus more... I am glad to be part of this AD family for sure....

Yes Tweetybird..it aint easy to say good bye to Dad.. I know I will have to do the same for Mom later on... yep Dad and Mom will be in my heart for a long time to come...

Still, :ty: to all who replied in here plus more... I am glad to be part of this AD family for sure....

if u need talk me and i will be happy to listen from your vent out... :hug:

Yeah folks.. I do think about Dad.. I do wish he was here so I can see and hug him and have some good laffs with him and more... I'm sure Dad is watching me good in spirit and I also hope he will help Mom come out toward him to go to heaven to be together finally... so we can move on and look foward to a good future as well...

Most often, there will be times when you will think of your Dad when you do something that closely relates or identifies an action or thing that connects to your Dad as you go on with your life. In time, as it is with your Mom, a time when she'll no longer suffer, yet, in the meantime, being there and being 'strong' for her is a certain kind of 'love' you can freely give. Do hang in there and remember, anytime you need to talk or need someone to listen....you know where you can turn to. ;)

Do take great care my friend!! :)

~RR

Hang in there hun.. I know the feeling. I went thru when I lost my mom and aunt. You have friends, and family around you to comfort you and be there for you. :hug: hang in there

NS, I am very sorry to hear about your dad passed away. Notice you are very brave and postive person. God bless to your family and you.

GoldenLeaf74

Sorry for your loss. I also know someone who passed away yesterday, its really sad and sudden. She used to be my teacher in high school not long ago, she was really nice and cool, I admired her, she passed away yesterday from cancer. I never knew she was sick until i found out she died, so its really sudden for me.

But anyway sorry for your loss and I hope you get on with your life with lovely memories of your dad.

It's very sad emotion to read this because you know you will lost your mom some day :(

Yes, I'm agree that it's not easy to say goodbye to your Dad but keep him in your good memory.

Yep Liebling.... soon I will have to say good bye to my mom .. but how long she will stay around, that is the question... so far no change after yesterday when I called the hospital to ask how Mom doing.. I cannot drive my dad's truck or van legally as I need them in my name only, which will come this Saturday ... but tomorrow I gonna go see Mom as a friend who had arranged this to pick me up and bring me there to see Mom all day... she also a worker at the hosptial so it a big advantage for me... at least till I get this truck and van issue settled soon..

Ok folks..I have more bad news.. I found out last night via my 3rd sis in law that one of my mom's relatives passed away unexpected from brain cancer as well... I was shocked into oblivion by that passing... I'm just speechless still today as I type this... oh boy.. funeral will be this Saturday for my relative...

As for Mom.. I did go see her yesterday... she looked pretty as she had a bath.. nurse did tell me via phone before I came that Mom had a cold or so.. she did open her eyes but halfway and seems her eyes seems to roll back a bit or so.. could be due to the cold but I also wonder if Mom's time might be nearing the end... I did ask the doc about that and he shook his head yes a bit.. so all I can do is hope Mom will end her suffering somehow and join Dad... still, Mom's hand was strong enough to squeeze a couple fingers of my left hand.. whew... I did smile at her often enough when she opened her eyes and etc.. I did talk to her as I can try, hoping she will understand my squeaky voice...

Boy what a uneventally 2 weeks or so for me... and more to come.. ack if only I have more strenght to get through this stuff as well..

Ok folks..I have more bad news.. I found out last night via my 3rd sis in law that one of my mom's relatives passed away unexpected from brain cancer as well... I was shocked into oblivion by that passing... I'm just speechless still today as I type this... oh boy.. funeral will be this Saturday for my relative...

As for Mom.. I did go see her yesterday... she looked pretty as she had a bath.. nurse did tell me via phone before I came that Mom had a cold or so.. she did open her eyes but halfway and seems her eyes seems to roll back a bit or so.. could be due to the cold but I also wonder if Mom's time might be nearing the end... I did ask the doc about that and he shook his head yes a bit.. so all I can do is hope Mom will end her suffering somehow and join Dad... still, Mom's hand was strong enough to squeeze a couple fingers of my left hand.. whew... I did smile at her often enough when she opened her eyes and etc.. I did talk to her as I can try, hoping she will understand my squeaky voice...

Boy what a uneventally 2 weeks or so for me... and more to come.. ack if only I have more strenght to get through this stuff as well..

*thud* not again damnnn *thud thud thud* sorry heard about ur mom's relatives who is passed away

Sorry to hear about your relative being passed on. :( Another funeral being planned out again, It must been so hard on you. :hug: Your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this grieving time.

NS,

Hopefully you'll be okay ongoing through.. keep strength your healthy as long be there for your family deceased.. I do trust you as well be strong for your family around and support moral family...
I know isn't easy..
As same my hubby's friend who passed away three days ago... due cancer abnormal.
I'll keep pray for you...

Back