Sad Annoucement to say...

Sharky99

Reaction score
:tears: I am saddened to say this....

My dad Wasyl has passed away on January 9th, 2007 in hospital in the city peacefully at the age of 78 years old... he passed away with me, my 3 brothers and my sister and other family in presence ... he battled his illness (blood pressure and heart disease problem) and it was too much for him to overcome, as he was concerned and worried sick for my mom Maria who is presently in town hospital battling brain cancer and she might be gone soon afterways, as I have told her about Dad passing on... I have had my life turned upside the last few weeks and it is painful for me to even say anything beside being so numb and also weeping on and off and etc for the last 2 days now.. Dad's prayers and funeral will be later this week and he will be buried in his old hometown (not far from where we live now) ... I am presently at home at the farm and will remain there for a while so I can ready myself for possibly selling off the farm and move to one of several places I am considering for the moment being so I might not be able to chat with you guys for a while online via MSN or email for a while till I am 100% ready to chat with you all at a later time...

If you are concerned for me and my feelings, I am okay for now and yes I will be very sad for the next days to come, as I am weeping while typing this up... oh boy... it really pains me to lose my dad unexpectedly as I was sure Mom would pass on first before Dad would..but that was not the case and I knew something was wrong a few days.. that became reality when I watched Dad pass away... I even got to alone with dad for a few mins after everyone left and I said my personal things to him and told he I loved him very very very much and will miss him so much... and I told him I will tell Mom and give her a kiss for him..I also kissed him on the forehead for Mom as well...

So I will be online but do remember, I might not reply to ya via MSN or AIM or email for a while as I need to process this and be with family as well and chat with them via email or MSN for a while till I am ready to chat with you all ok?? Thanks for understanding and God bless you all!!

I am truly sorry to hear about your father's passing...

at least he can no longer suffer from such illness now that he is resting at peace.

Awww I am sorry about your dad! :(

NS,

sure I will be always understand due your family prior things sort it out for your father's arrangement funeral and etc...

When r u ready and come back unless your heal first!

You're in my prayer for your grievance.

My deepest sorry for your father passed away! Your father is rest in peace with Jesus' hand.

Aww i am sorry about your Dad.. at lesat he is not suffering anymore and is at peace now.. thats all that matter.. You have my deepest sympathy...

i'm so sorry to hear your sad news. May ur dad rest in peace.

I'll be praying for you and the family. *HUGS*

Nortstar,

I'm on my sidekick3 I really am very sorry about your father you and your family are in my thoughts and I do hope to hear from you someday you know our sweet great friend from other forum and dc well he knows my email on sidekick so u can ask him..

You and family are in my thoughs and I will keep u all in my prayer/spiritual take care dear friend *hugs*

Wendy

Oh no, Northstar, :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad passing also, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult grieve. Take all the time you need Hun, and come back whenever you feel ready, We'll be here for you. :hug:

Aww poor Nortstar, he's so close to his family and it's gonna be so hard on him which already has. :( I feel bad for him.

Oh I am so sorry abt your father. U and your family are in my prayer. Hang in there. :hug:

I am sorry to hear for your loss at least he is not suffering anymore.. and in heaven with the Lord. :hug:

My goodness. I am sorry to hear about your dad passing away. :hug: God bless you and your family. You and your family are in my prayers. And your mom is in my prayers too. Gosh, I am sorry.

Awww...man, I know how close you and your dad were and now he'll be truly missed. You have done so well and a lot for your dad (and continues so for your mom-), helping take care of the family farm, his needs, the traveling, etc., but rest assured that your dad had a long life and now in peace at a beautiful place. Hold fast and cherish all the great memories you've had with your dad, these things can help give you closure as well as to the fact that your dad is now gone, entrusting you to handle and tend matters (the farm, your mom, etc.,...) --you've become the man that surely your dad is very proud of.

Indeed, this is a very difficult time for you, please know that you're not 'alone', my thoughts and prayers will be upon you, your mom, immediate family, relatives and friends throughout this time. Whenever you're ready or in need of someone to just 'listen', please don't hesitate to let me know (and others, too), I'll 'listen' my friend...please do take good care and hang in there as well.

~RR

(thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being)

Good to see you here, NS, been awhile!

I'm so sorry about ur father, i'm sure ur go through alots. Pray for you and the family!

Northstar, I am sorry about your father. I know how you are feeling right now. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time. :hug:

NS hon my thoughts and prayers are with you! As everyone else has said at least now he is not suffering anymore and does not have to go through the pain of your own mother's troubles. Use that as a consolation in your heart NS.That is what I did when I lost my own dearly beloved mother recently. Know that we are ALL here for you if you need us.

Take care NS my condolences to you and your family.

:hug: praying for you as you go through this difficult time. I know you will need all the strength from above. You made your parents proud with attending to their health and more. Now, we pray for your mom for comfort and peace that she no longer suffers but be joined with her husband waiting for her.
when you are ready to talk , you know I am here for you and others as well to listen and give you support.

Best Friends smile

I am really very sorry to hear that your dad is passed away :(.. I hope you feel better when you feel ready to come back. I understand you had be with your family are come first.

Back