Sacrifice/religions

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOMoftwo you said :

(YES!!!!!!!!!! God does NOT need the regiliouses at all. God only wants people to be a SIMPLE christian (no regilious).)

God want your soul not Christain. Christain is religion. You know there are so many religions. God is only one.It doesn't have to be religion to believes God.God did not plan anything and they made the plan. They did themselves. They made the choice. They made the religions not God. Nobody force me to believes, I made the choice to believes. I can believes whatever I want. I don't believes religions.
Anyway you had a dream you seen god in your "dream". Not when you are wide awake. You don't see god when you are wide awake. I think it is insane.
God is in your image. I have heard that many time. There is nothing news to me and it is same old story over again, over again and over again. I get so tired of hearing those story. I am glad I'm not Christain anyway. I am proud to be human being. That is my believes.
I get your point and its sticky. And yes, true, God doesn't force anyone. But as a word "christian" is sticky how you look at. Yes, there are many "religions". But christian is not religion establish, its God's plan about who we are, not what we did, but what we did, is bec what we chose to do. Being just religion will not have fulfill life, and have to set soo many legalistic, bec we try our best to honor God in our own way than what God has planned. Being a christian has no gimmicks, or if you do this and that, its simple by surrendering ur life to God and let Him work in you, God will not honor if we do our own way. Now, remember, christians wil be judge also, that is in judgement seat by what we do here on earth, since wrath of God is been prevented by the cross, without it, wrath still comes, but each person have a choice, either accept His gift or reject Him. True, if you don't to be in "religion", then that is your choice, but that's not mean you won't face judgements. But, you do have religion in some way in a different form, doesn't have to be bow down certain thing to worship, you have your own gods, that is something that is first in ur life and ur time priority, whatever that is, that be ur god.

For Star - read and think about it and be humble

I had a dream experience with Jesus and my parents. Let me tell you a little bit about my family.....and then tell you of myself.....then share with you of my dream experience......

I came from a large hearing family and I'm the youngest of the family. My parents died of cancer from smoking. My Dad died at 59 and My Mom died at almost 70. My parents were wonderful and my 5 siblings are wonderful, too.

I never recognized myself as a deaf person because my parents never allowed me to see that I was different. My parents did the right thing because I was a very happy child throughout the school years and college years. Then, my Dad died of cancer from smoking when I was almost finished college. I still continued not noticing myself that I was different. I always thought that I was the same as hearing people even though I signed with my deaf friends. I always was very happy. And then, I got married to a deaf man and I gave birth to my two hearing children. And then, my Mom died of cancer from smoking. (By the way, my 5 siblings and I don't smoke!) Anyway, right after my Mom died, I felt so loss because my Mom was always making sure that I wasn't feeling left out. Finally, I realized that I was different because I'm deaf. I got very angry about my deafness. My family and I were raised as Methodist. I always went to Sunday school every Sundays all in my life but I never learned about God. My parents felt so bad for me but they continued sending me and my siblings to church. I said to myself, "God is God, ok...Jesus is Jesus....ok but I never understood what this life is all about."

I wasn't sure if there was God after my mother's death. I prayed to God for His ANSWERS but I never got His ANSWERS and I got very angry. So, I suspected that God was fake and Jesus was fake like Santa Claus is fake. I decided to blame to God to play it safe if God and Jesus are real. When my children were at school and my husband was at work, I was in my bedroom making my bed, cleaning up the house, etc and I blamed to God very, very badly. I said to God, "Dear God, I don't know if God and Jesus are real but anyway, to play it safe that I want you to hear me what I want to tell you....I realllly hate you, God so much because you took my parents away from me and my siblings and why did I have to be deaf???? I really needed my parents so badly and I swore at God very bad like F.U., etc. Please pardon me for my bad words but this is what I did say to God. I also told God that I really hated God. I thought my deafness was so horrible. I did not want to be deaf at all and I wanted to be hearing even though, I was always a very happy child throughout my school and college years and my early marriage years until my Mom died. It changed so much. My mother was always there for me so that's why I did not notice myself as a deaf person. Then, she died and I noticed myself a huge differently. I looked at my 5 hearing siblings that they all can hear but not me. My siblings forgot about me when I was in that large group and they were talking and I felt really leftout. My siblings had the habit to have a mom to tell me what they say. This was how I noticed. This got me started to feel really angry about my frustrations and made me so mad about my deafness. I thought being deafness was so horrible. I realized that God was a totally FAKE because I never got His ANSWERS. Yes, I was swearing at God very, very BAD like F..K you, so constantly to swear at Him.

And then, in about 6 weeks later, I had experienced seeing Jesus in my dream!!!!!!!!!! In the very early morning, I had a dream that I saw Jesus and my Mom and Dad. I was in a huge shock to see them!!!!! I can't explain it!!!!!! It was a VERY, VERY BEAUTIFUL feeling!!!! It was sooooooo HOLY feeling!!!!! Jesus and my parents smiled at me and Jesus's hand touched my face and He wiped my tears and all of a sudden, I felt soooooo happy, soooooo safe, sooooo wonderful, sooooo pure as holy, soooo warm, sooooo peaceful, etc - it's like I really want that feeling so much like I want Him because it was so pure love. Jesus was wearing all white robe and had brown hair - exactly you saw on tv, pictures at church, etc. Jesus and my parents communicated with me by reading their minds - not by their lip movement at all. Jesus said "Your mother will tell you something....listen to your mother as Jesus said to my mother "ok you can tell her now"...My mom smiled and communicated with me as I read her mind. My mom said, "Dear ......(my name), yes, God made you deaf on purpose for some reasons. You will be okay, not to worry, your Dad and I are with you and your children and your husband and your siblings, etc always, your Dad and I love you and everyone very much". My parents and Jesus disappeared. Then, I woke up and I scratched my head and I was so shocked and I wasn't sure if it was real. I got out of my bed and I walked passing my kids' bedrooms and my kids were still sleeping and I went downstairs to the kitchen and I poured some coffee. I was startled by my 5 1/2 year old daughter as she got so excited. I said to her, "What? what is it, dear?" My daughter said, "I had a dream with grandmother and I did hear the name "Jesus". But she did not recognized Jesus but she did hear the name, Jesus very clearly. I was so shocked to hear what my daughter said. I told her to tell me more details of what she saw and heard in her dream. She described me of her dream and it was EXACTLY THE SAME as my dream!!!!!! I got sooooooo excited!!!!! (God was speaking to me while I was sleeping and had a dream so I was able to see God (Jesus) and my parents.

Now, it's been 7 1/2 years. Now, I am telling you that God and Jesus are REAL!!!!!!! Now, I accepted my deafness. I know why God made me deaf because God needs me to teach hearing people to learn how to be patience and tolerate with me and also, I learned a lot from my own deafness too like I learned how to be patience and tolerate too. This deafness is for myself and everyone to learn. Deafness is a huge challenge! Also, I share with people of my dream that God needs me to tell them and let them know that God is there. (like many people don't believe in God so God uses me so He knows that I tell people about God to make people to realize that there is God) I am very happy again - just like I was always very happy while growing up. I was very angry about my deafness for a short time until Jesus/God and my parents came to my dream and I got it. I really thank to God for His decision to send Jesus and my parents down to visit me while I was sleeping. I finally let my parents go and my parents are very, very happy in the heaven and always see us all and always are with us all the times and they can see us what we are doing daily, what we talk daily, what my children are doing daily, etc. I feel my parents' presences here all the times so is God, too. But I want you to know that I still do miss my parents very much because they are not in the physical bodies as I would like them to be in the physcial bodies because of face expressions, talking, hugs, etc.

I want you to know that Jesus is God. God and Jesus are the same as one. (of course, holy spirit, too).

Lastly, I know I know!!!!! that some people would say...This person is nuts or weird......that's okay because they have not experienced it yet. God decided to use me of my experience because I was so angry about my deafness and I lost my parents and I blamed to God very badly. God heard me so He decided to use me so He knew that I will share my valuable experience with people. It's rare to have this happen so I am one of the rarest to have this experience.

Hope this story inspires you greatly!!

Last year, I found four scriptures from the Bible and I was so shocked. Let me share of the 4 scriptures......I'm so, so, soooooo happy to find this scriptures.

Now, I have a HUGE faith in God. I always talk about God. God is so, very wonderful.

Exodus 4:11

"The Lord said to him, "Who makes a man able to talk? Who makes him unable to hear or speak? Who makes him able to see? Who makes him blind? It is I, the Lord."

John 9:1-3

"As Jesus went along, he saw a man who was blind. He had been blind since he was born. Jesus' disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned? Was this man born blind because he sinned? Or did his parents sin?" "It isn't because this man sinned," said Jesus. "It isn't because his parents sinned. This happened so that God's work could be shown in his life."

Job 33:12-15

"But I'm telling you that you aren't right when you talk like that. After all, God is greater than a mere man. Why do you claim that God never answers any of our questions? He speaks on one way and then another. We might not even realize it. He might speak in a dream or in a vision at night."

(It matched to my experience - I said, "I never got God's answers, God is fake like Santa Claus, had a dream with Jesus/God that God talked to me while I was sleeping and had a dream with Him. God was not pleased with my bad words that I said to God.)

Leviticus 19:14

"Do not call a curse down on deaf people. Do not put anything in front of blind people that will make them trip. Instead, have respect for me. I am the LORD, your God."

FYI, there's NO religion. It was Satan's idea of settin' up too many religions to cause war - IMO. No one can say that their religion is better than the other ... or for that matter, no other religion is better than anyone's religion.

There's no religion in the eyes of God.

AMEN!!! Satan dont want you see truth from Jesus Christ is!! Right! Satan is toooo jealous over Jesus Christ and wanted them win soul. I not accepted any many different religions. Jesus Christ is enemies with Lucifer. Lucifer become Satan now. It caused Satan angry against Jesus Christ. Satan is full HATEFUL!! Jesus Christ is love his grace!

Also, Satan don't want you saved with Jesus Christ. Satan love and desired people go hell his win soul!! Satan is VERY HATE to TRUTH! Satan won people's soul million everyday! It broke my heart. It very important seek truth with Lord. When I found truth and accepted with Jesus Christ in 1990 my dream. later few months, I cried out all day for people need to know who Jesus Christ is.

Jesus not like religion and legalism! Millions people said dont like be religions from devil is very deceived!!! Jesus Is LOVE HIS GRACE! Jesus teached how be patient , love and forgive! If you accept with Jesus Christ? Satan will sure angry and lost you forever!

I had a dream experience with Jesus and my parents. Let me tell you a little bit about my family.....and then tell you of myself.....then share with you of my dream experience......

I came from a large hearing family and I'm the youngest of the family. My parents died of cancer from smoking. My Dad died at 59 and My Mom died at almost 70. My parents were wonderful and my 5 siblings are wonderful, too.

I never recognized myself as a deaf person because my parents never allowed me to see that I was different. My parents did the right thing because I was a very happy child throughout the school years and college years. Then, my Dad died of cancer from smoking when I was almost finished college. I still continued not noticing myself that I was different. I always thought that I was the same as hearing people even though I signed with my deaf friends. I always was very happy. And then, I got married to a deaf man and I gave birth to my two hearing children. And then, my Mom died of cancer from smoking. (By the way, my 5 siblings and I don't smoke!) Anyway, right after my Mom died, I felt so loss because my Mom was always making sure that I wasn't feeling left out. Finally, I realized that I was different because I'm deaf. I got very angry about my deafness. My family and I were raised as Methodist. I always went to Sunday school every Sundays all in my life but I never learned about God. My parents felt so bad for me but they continued sending me and my siblings to church. I said to myself, "God is God, ok...Jesus is Jesus....ok but I never understood what this life is all about."

I wasn't sure if there was God after my mother's death. I prayed to God for His ANSWERS but I never got His ANSWERS and I got very angry. So, I suspected that God was fake and Jesus was fake like Santa Claus is fake. I decided to blame to God to play it safe if God and Jesus are real. When my children were at school and my husband was at work, I was in my bedroom making my bed, cleaning up the house, etc and I blamed to God very, very badly. I said to God, "Dear God, I don't know if God and Jesus are real but anyway, to play it safe that I want you to hear me what I want to tell you....I realllly hate you, God so much because you took my parents away from me and my siblings and why did I have to be deaf???? I really needed my parents so badly and I swore at God very bad like F.U., etc. Please pardon me for my bad words but this is what I did say to God. I also told God that I really hated God. I thought my deafness was so horrible. I did not want to be deaf at all and I wanted to be hearing even though, I was always a very happy child throughout my school and college years and my early marriage years until my Mom died. It changed so much. My mother was always there for me so that's why I did not notice myself as a deaf person. Then, she died and I noticed myself a huge differently. I looked at my 5 hearing siblings that they all can hear but not me. My siblings forgot about me when I was in that large group and they were talking and I felt really leftout. My siblings had the habit to have a mom to tell me what they say. This was how I noticed. This got me started to feel really angry about my frustrations and made me so mad about my deafness. I thought being deafness was so horrible. I realized that God was a totally FAKE because I never got His ANSWERS. Yes, I was swearing at God very, very BAD like F..K you, so constantly to swear at Him.

And then, in about 6 weeks later, I had experienced seeing Jesus in my dream!!!!!!!!!! In the very early morning, I had a dream that I saw Jesus and my Mom and Dad. I was in a huge shock to see them!!!!! I can't explain it!!!!!! It was a VERY, VERY BEAUTIFUL feeling!!!! It was sooooooo HOLY feeling!!!!! Jesus and my parents smiled at me and Jesus's hand touched my face and He wiped my tears and all of a sudden, I felt soooooo happy, soooooo safe, sooooo wonderful, sooooo pure as holy, soooo warm, sooooo peaceful, etc - it's like I really want that feeling so much like I want Him because it was so pure love. Jesus was wearing all white robe and had brown hair - exactly you saw on tv, pictures at church, etc. Jesus and my parents communicated with me by reading their minds - not by their lip movement at all. Jesus said "Your mother will tell you something....listen to your mother as Jesus said to my mother "ok you can tell her now"...My mom smiled and communicated with me as I read her mind. My mom said, "Dear ......(my name), yes, God made you deaf on purpose for some reasons. You will be okay, not to worry, your Dad and I are with you and your children and your husband and your siblings, etc always, your Dad and I love you and everyone very much". My parents and Jesus disappeared. Then, I woke up and I scratched my head and I was so shocked and I wasn't sure if it was real. I got out of my bed and I walked passing my kids' bedrooms and my kids were still sleeping and I went downstairs to the kitchen and I poured some coffee. I was startled by my 5 1/2 year old daughter as she got so excited. I said to her, "What? what is it, dear?" My daughter said, "I had a dream with grandmother and I did hear the name "Jesus". But she did not recognized Jesus but she did hear the name, Jesus very clearly. I was so shocked to hear what my daughter said. I told her to tell me more details of what she saw and heard in her dream. She described me of her dream and it was EXACTLY THE SAME as my dream!!!!!! I got sooooooo excited!!!!! (God was speaking to me while I was sleeping and had a dream so I was able to see God (Jesus) and my parents.

Now, it's been 7 1/2 years. Now, I am telling you that God and Jesus are REAL!!!!!!! Now, I accepted my deafness. I know why God made me deaf because God needs me to teach hearing people to learn how to be patience and tolerate with me and also, I learned a lot from my own deafness too like I learned how to be patience and tolerate too. This deafness is for myself and everyone to learn. Deafness is a huge challenge! Also, I share with people of my dream that God needs me to tell them and let them know that God is there. (like many people don't believe in God so God uses me so He knows that I tell people about God to make people to realize that there is God) I am very happy again - just like I was always very happy while growing up. I was very angry about my deafness for a short time until Jesus/God and my parents came to my dream and I got it. I really thank to God for His decision to send Jesus and my parents down to visit me while I was sleeping. I finally let my parents go and my parents are very, very happy in the heaven and always see us all and always are with us all the times and they can see us what we are doing daily, what we talk daily, what my children are doing daily, etc. I feel my parents' presences here all the times so is God, too. But I want you to know that I still do miss my parents very much because they are not in the physical bodies as I would like them to be in the physcial bodies because of face expressions, talking, hugs, etc.

I want you to know that Jesus is God. God and Jesus are the same as one. (of course, holy spirit, too).

Lastly, I know I know!!!!! that some people would say...This person is nuts or weird......that's okay because they have not experienced it yet. God decided to use me of my experience because I was so angry about my deafness and I lost my parents and I blamed to God very badly. God heard me so He decided to use me so He knew that I will share my valuable experience with people. It's rare to have this happen so I am one of the rarest to have this experience.

Hope this story inspires you greatly!!

Last year, I found four scriptures from the Bible and I was so shocked. Let me share of the 4 scriptures......I'm so, so, soooooo happy to find this scriptures.

Now, I have a HUGE faith in God. I always talk about God. God is so, very wonderful.

Exodus 4:11

"The Lord said to him, "Who makes a man able to talk? Who makes him unable to hear or speak? Who makes him able to see? Who makes him blind? It is I, the Lord."

John 9:1-3

"As Jesus went along, he saw a man who was blind. He had been blind since he was born. Jesus' disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned? Was this man born blind because he sinned? Or did his parents sin?" "It isn't because this man sinned," said Jesus. "It isn't because his parents sinned. This happened so that God's work could be shown in his life."

Job 33:12-15

"But I'm telling you that you aren't right when you talk like that. After all, God is greater than a mere man. Why do you claim that God never answers any of our questions? He speaks on one way and then another. We might not even realize it. He might speak in a dream or in a vision at night."

(It matched to my experience - I said, "I never got God's answers, God is fake like Santa Claus, had a dream with Jesus/God that God talked to me while I was sleeping and had a dream with Him. God was not pleased with my bad words that I said to God.)

Leviticus 19:14

"Do not call a curse down on deaf people. Do not put anything in front of blind people that will make them trip. Instead, have respect for me. I am the LORD, your God."

God gifted your good experience dreams! God gifted my dream in 1990. I will share this today!

If you ask me something specific, I will do my best to explain. However, I can't guarantee that you will understand or accept my explanation. It's like trying to describe colors to a person born completely blind. The colors are real but the person doesn't have the sense required to comprehend them.

To fully understand God's Word requires an additional "sense" and that sense is provided by the Holy Spirit. Without the Holy Spirit's help, fully discernment is impossible.

I didn't extend you creative license to make shit up simply because you're an apologist for a religion and don't have any basis on which to defend your faith. Sorry, Reba, but that's not how we discuss things in the real world.

Since we are all sinners, if God did destroy every sinner there would be no people left in the world.

You completely ignored what I said, but you somehow came to the same conclusion. Odd.

Just as I said; God provides proof but it gets dismissed as "irrelevant."

God hasn't provided any proof. You need to learn some things about logic and how it functions, dear Reba.

Who says they "stopped thinking" just because they accepted Jesus as Savior and Lord? How is that putting themselves in God's place? Now that really doesn't make sense!

Claiming that a religion is 'correct' without any verifiable evidence violates the principles of logic. We are a logical species, thank God, and therefore belief in something illogical is naturally in opposition to God.

Every one has the sin nature within; that is, the tendency toward sin.

Every one also has good nature within. The two are balanced. Unlike you, I don't claim that everyone is going to hell because I don't see any rational basis on which that is defensible.

Not all, just some.

Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Jonah, Joshua, Habbakuk, Amos, et al.

I didn't "insert" anything; I quoted God's words from the Bible. God Himself called Job "perfect", and described Job as a man who feared God. God set the standard. If a "perfect" man is one who fears God, then that means God requires that people reverently fear Him. A person can't fear a God that he doesn't believe in, so obviously Job had to "believe in God." Because Job feared God and believed Him, Job lived a righteous life.

Since when did people have to be perfect? Belief in God does not make one behave well. Good behaviour may be a corrolary of religion for some people, but bad behaviour may be thus for others.

Without believing in God, no one can be righteous because one of the requirements of righteousness is belief in God.

Absolute nonsense. You apparently have never heard of charity organisations that don't put 'Jesus' or 'Christ' in their name. But being that I doubt you'd contribute to charity anyway, that doesn't suprise me.

People who didn't "believe in God" were NOT called "righteous".

2 Kings 17
7 For so it was, that the children of Israel had sinned against the LORD their God, which had brought them up out of the land of Egypt, from under the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and had feared other gods . . . 14 Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the LORD their God.

If one does not believe in God, one doesn't obey His commandments, and one is not righteous.

It doesn't say anything about whether or not they believed in God. It says they weren't righteous, so what's your point? We knew that already.

YES!!!!!!!!!! God does NOT need the regiliouses at all. God only wants people to be a SIMPLE christian (no regilious).

baptist, catholic, methodist, jehnovah witness, jewish temple, etc. are NOT what God needs them to be!

Wait, so God doesn't want people to be religious? That doesn't make any sense, even from a perspective of Christianity. Normally, people would claim the converse.

Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Jonah, Joshua, Habbakuk, Amos, et al.
I asked for specific Scriptural references to support your statements. So far, you just keep listing names. Can you please give me the verses?

Absolute nonsense. You apparently have never heard of charity organisations that don't put 'Jesus' or 'Christ' in their name.
Good works are not the same as positional righteousness.

But being that I doubt you'd contribute to charity anyway, that doesn't suprise me.
I thought you don't make personal attacks?

Not that it's any business of your's, but I give way beyond my 10% tithe, and not just to my church. Not to shock you but I even give money to "secular" causes.

But this thread is not about "me" is it?

Wait, so God doesn't want people to be religious? That doesn't make any sense, even from a perspective of Christianity. Normally, people would claim the converse.
God doesn't want people trusting in religious dogma, rituals, good works, baptism, or church membership. God wants people to trust and believe in Him only, not a religion or denomination. A religion can't save a sinner from hell or give the peace that passes understanding.

God doesn't want people to be religious. God wants people to be holy.

Few days about this, Lord speak with my heart. Lord wanted me tell you, Reba, christlovedeaf, dont need bully with Teresh. Let Teresh go. It waste breath for nothing! Reba and christlovedeaf, God bless you for telling truth and It not let circle contiune and contiune. One my good friend from other out of state, who is ministries read it here and email me stop and not want involved with Teresh. I avoid and respect him. Thanks.

He and I prayed for Teresh! God will see and count it.

God doesn't want people trusting in religious dogma, rituals, good works, baptism, or church membership. God wants people to trust and believe in Him only, not a religion or denomination. A religion can't save a sinner from hell or give the peace that passes understanding.

Reba-

YES! PERFECT!:)

Few days about this, Lord speak with my heart. Lord wanted me tell you, Reba, christlovedeaf, dont need bully with Teresh. Let Teresh go. It waste breath for nothing! Reba and christlovedeaf, God bless you for telling truth and It not let circle contiune and contiune. One my good friend from other out of state, who is ministries read it here and email me stop and not want involved with Teresh. I avoid and respect him. Thanks.

He and I prayed for Teresh! God will see and count it.

EagleCherokee63-

Yes, you are right.:)

I asked for specific Scriptural references to support your statements. So far, you just keep listing names. Can you please give me the verses?

Individual statements? No, you're not going to get something that simple. To understand the text, you need to both read and understand the entire text, not just a specific, given part.

God said, in my interpretive verse, 'You be good, I'll do this for you.' The 'this' refers to the Mashiach. Now, the important question, which seems to be the center of a lot of controversy, is what is 'good'. Following the commandments generally falls into the category of 'good', but the 613 are nothing more than directives. The question thus turns to a group of all very different perceptions of what it means to be 'good'.

The disparity among human beings should be evidence enough that being 'good' or 'righteous' is entirely up to how the individual defines the word.

Rev. Fred Phelps considers his organisation 'righteous' for taking signs like 'God hates fags' to protest military funerals. Is that 'righteous'? Most would say no, but it is his opinion and he's free to have it.

Most beliefs, be they Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, et al are not based on scripture; they are based on the life principles the person has adopted. As a result, the person will inevitably look for scripture to back up their view.

That doesn't make the view legitimate or illegitimate, it merely means that it's conceived prior to the induction of a religion.
Good works are not the same as positional righteousness.

The simplest and most rational view is righteousness and 'good works' are synonymous as while perceiving what exists in a person's head is impossible usually, we can very really perceive what they do. The onus is thus on you to provide an argument to the contrary.

I can agree with much of that statement, but I fear I may understand it very differently than you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back