Rush marries, Elton sings

Status
Not open for further replies.
let people state their opinions even if it's unfounded because well - it's free speech and this thread was left in the closet because nobody cares.

but your posts below....

Clearly - you are trolling us.
Clearly - you want to cause drama for your depraved amusement.

misplaced priorities... right. comical.

and - using gay reference to insult somebody is usually the one with homophobic view. if not... a poor character

:gpost:

Then it's settled. It's a matter of opinion then, and not a fact.

Glad you guys see it that way.

:cool2: word. You're too easy to figure out, Koko. Let's go hang out in the penisarium and talk about watersports. mmkay?

Dream on. Swimming and water skiing are the two things I'd rather do. Sorry.

Then it's settled. It's a matter of opinion then, and not a fact.

Glad you guys see it that way.

You don't know if he's not homophobic either. I mean based on latest news so far.... quite a handful of closet one....

If it didn't bother Elton John to appear at Rush's wedding celebration, then I guess Rush's perceived homophobia is no big deal.

This is more of a social event story, not war/political news.

I think the irony is a bit funny but I wish Rush well in his marriage.

It's a little bit funny.........

:lol:

For a million bucks... I would sing for anyone.. :lol:

Elton John is broke. Shame on you. Because you downloaded his music. Piracy is a theft. You're a thief. :mad2:

I don't like Elton John. The only person with a "John" name I like listening to is "John Denver."

I don't like Elton John. The only person with a "John" name I like listening to is "John Denver."
During my pre-Christian days, I attended a live Elton John concert in 1973. That's when he wore a red-white-and-blue sparkly outfit with a tall hat, oversized glasses, and platform shoes. :lol:

During my pre-Christian days, I attended a live Elton John concert in 1973. That's when he wore a red-white-and-blue sparkly outfit with a tall hat, oversized glasses, and platform shoes. :lol:

I hate to admit but I enjoyed his music right up until I lost the ability to hear music.......

I hate to admit but I enjoyed his music right up until I lost the ability to hear music.......

Anyone that enjoys the movie.. "Lion King" Elton John sang most of the songs in the movie..

I liked it...

The man can sing..

Yeah, well, you can't beat that voice of his like Rocky Mtn High and Rocky Roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back