Rush is moving to Costa Rica?

Status
Not open for further replies.
demographic fact.:hmm:

I believe that fact was discounted by citations in previous threads. Doesn't matter to me though. I can't listen to anybody on the radio.

Two facts-- the majority of radio listeners are seniors. Right?

Rush is the most popular radio talk show host... Right?

Combine the two...

Two facts-- the majority of radio listeners are seniors. Right?

Rush is the most popular radio talk show host... Right?

Combine the two...

Do you have a source/link on age group for radio listeners?

I believe that fact was counted by citations in previous threads. Doesn't matter to me though. I can't listen to anybody on the radio.

Uhhhhh......did you by chance mean "discounted"?

Frankly, it doesn't matter to me that you supposedly think the demographics were discounted. A simple Google search will supply you with the empirical information to support it.:cool2:

If Rush is conservative on fiscal issue, especially government spending and taxes as solely so he wouldn't be extreme but if he make outspoken against GLBT so I could label him as extreme because I don't have much tolerance on homophobia issue.

Why should I when you gave me numerous vague Google searches in the past?

Bingo. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. My suggestion would be to spend a little less time obsessively googling Obama, and a little more time engaged in valid research.:giggle:

Funny, isn't it, when one can't come up with anything to refute with, the demanding for links begins.

Wirelessly posted

By all means, allow him to kick his own conservative fat @$$ into exile! :bye:

...Funny, isn't it, when one can't come up with anything to refute with, the demanding for links begins.
I think it's "funny" that people can post anything they want without documentation.

If someone read somewhere on line that Rush's demographics are such-and-such, then why not provide the link?

If no links are provided then either no supporting proof exists or the poster is just trying to stir up trouble by being obstinate.

There's no need for anyone to become defensive about a request for supporting links.

I think it's "funny" that people can post anything they want without documentation.

If someone read somewhere on line that Rush's demographics are such-and-such, then why not provide the link?

If no links are provided then either no supporting proof exists or the poster is just trying to stir up trouble by being obstinate.

There's no need for anyone to become defensive about a request for supporting links.

Quite right, Reba.

Actually, no one said specifically "Rush's demographics". I made a statement regarding the demographics of radio listeners. Radio listeners happen to fit into the category of people who tune into Rush's program. Another poster obviously had received the same information as I did.

Do you have a ready link for every bit of information you assimilate? I doubt seriously that you do. I know I don't. I take in information from numerous sources. If one doubts anything I post, they are more than welcome to do the research necessary to disprove it.:cool2:

Quite right, Reba.

Fortunately, I do not spend the majority of my time Googling. I use many and varied sources for my information. Perhaps if you did the same, your attitude would not be so unidirectional and limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back