Running over the Fiscal Cliff

america is fucked, it will collapse, and probably enter a war with China and NK...
wars usually starts with this sort of economic disagreements if its bad enough, and USA is right now that bad...

boycotting China would be fantastic,just stop buying fucking any sports wear made in china, make a move...start up an own Made in USA, running gears...trouble is poltiical bs, that 'not factories in my back yard' has to stop...
no easy answer...

The house of representative will not going to vote on fiscal cliff today so it means we will go over the cliff.

Go over the cliff is major victory for Obama and many Americans will see the congress as more accountable for over the cliff.

america is fucked, it will collapse, and probably enter a war with China and NK...
wars usually starts with this sort of economic disagreements if its bad enough, and USA is right now that bad...

How crazy are you, so I'm not worried about how bad are our country and the political is always competitive for many years.

dont be naive, what do you mean political is competitive? lol that doesnt even makes sense!!!

dont be naive, what do you mean political is competitive? lol that doesnt even makes sense!!!

You don't know about our country and our political system is competitive, especially democrat vs. republican, it is very hard to make full agreement because many politicans have different belief.

Your claim about China, North Korea and the war are ridiculous, so feel free to keep to yourself.

Me neither! It does not make any sense to me too. There is no such thing as political competitiveness in United States. Really, sad thing your thinking right and there is too many ignorant US politicians at the capitol!

im free to say whatever ever i want. and yes this deep economic dire has been going for a long time, in fact, IN FACT i have freinds who Lives in Washington DC, who are/were in high ranking of the military (his father is buried at the famous miltiary cemetary there)...THEY have told me so many things, often classified issues, for these bits theres no way i'd couldnt say it here..or anywhere for that matter. they have been telling me america is on brink of collapse...and it is, probably already is, just a lot piles of coverups..believe the news if you like, thats' public shit for you.

Me neither! It does not make any sense to me too. There is no such thing as political competitiveness in United States. Really, sad thing your thinking right and there is too many ignorant US politicians at the capitol!

If there is no competitive in political system so we will not have many parties, especially democrats and republicans. We are not China.

Who elected the politicians - it was from voters who elect the politician, so you are going call voters as idiot. You can't get anything what you want because they don't agree with you. :roll:

im free to say whatever ever i want. and yes this deep economic dire has been going for a long time, in fact, IN FACT i have freinds who Lives in Washington DC, who are/were in high ranking of the military (his father is buried at the famous miltiary cemetary there)...THEY have told me so many things, often classified issues, for these bits theres no way i'd couldnt say it here..or anywhere for that matter. they have been telling me america is on brink of collapse...and it is, probably already is, just a lot piles of coverups..believe the news if you like, thats' public shit for you.

I found your post - offensive to Americans and very paranoid.

I don't make criticize against the country that where you live and I just see you as not have much knowledge with our country.

lol if they told you, then it wouldn't matter if you told us here or not.

WHAT? im saying the very Miltiary people LIVING in YOUR country are my freinds, i know them well they visited me in real life, and my parents visited them also, they are real people , real american people and told me they have less faith in USA today than before..it is crumbling... it is IN THE SHIT....

dont tell me i have no knowledge, hell you actually believe politicians to be telling the truth LMAO, wow, just wow. you have to realise, america is NOT a country, it is a Business.

lol if they told you, then it wouldn't matter if you told us here or not.

i choose not to tell you, why? it is being responsible, and i see no point, it would achieve nothing.

there are only certain people I'd trust them to know what im saying, outside that its just a foriegn information.

i choose not to tell you, why? it is being responsible, and i see no point, it would achieve nothing.

there are only certain people I'd trust them to know what im saying, outside that its just a foriegn information.

a military officer/soldier disclosing a classified information to you is not being responsible. it's a serious crime. if you're not going to tell us, then it's best not to mention about it then.

just saying...

...and which is why im saying shit ... you can work that out yourself ofc its not legal to know such things but also its not legal for politicans to spew out stories...but thats their job...a highest form of professional liars...

well my point was, im told (much to foxrac's arrogance and ignorance and overly too much faith in the US Congress) that America is sliding down...and i was told from some people who are up there fairly comfortable in the uipper class of USA...actaully believes usa is going down, and not much can do about it...not just usa, other countries also... thats all i plan to say and nothing else.

its fun watching how people squibble and indeed I can see how its fun for them to watch us believing thats the world is really like what they describes, far from it, we'd never know the truth. actually there is no truth, just more corruption and needless to say its like money is nothing to them, control is.
quite a different thinking...anyway thats all folks.

WHAT? im saying the very Miltiary people LIVING in YOUR country are my freinds, i know them well they visited me in real life, and my parents visited them also, they are real people , real american people and told me they have less faith in USA today than before..it is crumbling... it is IN THE SHIT....

dont tell me i have no knowledge, hell you actually believe politicians to be telling the truth LMAO, wow, just wow. you have to realise, america is NOT a country, it is a Business.

I'm American and was born in USA.

There are many things to do in America without worry about political system and you don't live in USA, so you don't have to deal with our political system. I have a lot of interest in American political system.

Where you got info that I believe politicians are telling a truth? None at all and I do like some politicians in our country. USA is our country, not business.

Back