Running over the Fiscal Cliff

After all deductions has been made?

There are a lot people across the United States DO make a lot money, not just your hometown!
so your answer is........?

Do you think everybody pays taxes based on their true gross income? Only Idiot tax payers would do that. Because your area has very high tax rate, which enables them to deduct them on federal taxes, and other expenses which is also deducted until the point where IRS called Adjusted income, then the tax rate is applied on that adjusted income not true gross income.

Do you think everybody pays taxes based on their true gross income? Only Idiot tax payers would do that. Because your area has very high tax rate, which enables them to deduct them on federal taxes, and other expenses which is also deducted until the point where IRS called Adjusted income, then the tax rate is applied on that adjusted income not true gross income.

right... that's what I'm talking about. $250k/year is a gross income so where do most of people making $250k/year live in? Montana?

Not just Montana

Which is more richer person in Montana earns $250K a year or a person in NYC earns $250K a year?

Secondly, would person in Montana be able to deduct as much income as person in NYC does?

Bottom line, the income threshold is always based on AFTER deductions has been made.

so where do most of them live? a place like Montana? :laugh2:

Not just Montana

Which is more richer person in Montana earns $250K a year or a person in NYC earns $250K a year?

Secondly, would person in Montana be able to deduct as much income as person in NYC does?

Bottom line, the income threshold is always based on AFTER deductions has been made.

I'm not interested in quality of life. I'm not interested in deduction. It's irrelevant. I'm interested in number of people living in a certain area making over $250k/year. so where?

Once again your vision is tunneled.

I'm not interested in quality of life. I'm not interested in deduction. It's irrelevant. I'm interested in number of people living in a certain area making over $250k/year. so where?

The top 2% will still be laughing all the way to their overseas banks and this law will not effect them at all. They own a bunch of these politicians and if something looks like it will really hurt they will get a loophole just like always. In the meantime there is a good chance they will put on a show of some sort saying we have really stepped in it this time and they will retaliate by taking the jobs they have already taken across borders and overseas, across borders and overseas.

Top 10 Cities for Ultra High Net Worth Individuals - ABC News
ht_uhnw_population_jef_111018_wmain.jpg

but like I said.... I'm only interested in where do most of people with over $250k/year live in. something like Montana? or North Dakota? Iowa?

Once again your vision is tunneled.

I see. avoiding my question. Looks like you've just dug your own hole.

shame... next time - heed my advice.... facts facts facts. stick with facts. :cool2:

I don't care where most rich people lives. You still missed my point by miles away.

Say, you earned $250K a year at where you are right now, and I earned 250K a year living in Montana, which of us is actually richer? Me or you?

I see. avoiding my question. Looks like you've just dug your own hole.

shame... next time - heed my advice.... facts facts facts. stick with facts. :cool2:

I don't care where most rich people lives. You still missed my point by miles away.

Say, you earned $250K a year at where you are right now, and I earned 250K a year living in Montana, which of us is actually richer? Me or you?

let's focus on my question first, shall we? and then I'll answer your question :)

again.... I live in where $250k/year is not considered rich and you live in where $250k/year is considered rich. so let's see... which of us live in an area with the most people making over $250k/year?

Jiro, question for you

Say, you earned $250K a year at where you are right now, and I earned 250K a year living in Montana, which of us is actually going to pay more to IRS?

You should have that answer already, cause you can deduct your income more than I could.

Your area has one of highest property taxes, which makes you deduct on federal taxes more than I could, your area also has one of highest income taxes, so you could write off even more than I could, your housing is far more expensive than mine and you pay more on interest for mortgage so you could write that off as well, overall which makes your adjusted gross income much smaller than mine, resulting I pay more to IRS than you do.

Jiro, question for you

Say, you earned $250K a year at where you are right now, and I earned 250K a year living in Montana, which of us is actually going to pay more to IRS?

You should have that answer already, cause you can deduct your income more than I could.

the answer to my question is an answer to your question. so what's your answer?

Back