Rumors about IPHONE 4G????

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I heard that AT&T will end contract with IPHONE this year and it will be on all carriers? I also heard IPHONE will have 4G with 4th generation on it? I am confused so let's talk about it!

I heard that AT&T will end contract with IPHONE this year and it will be on all carriers? I also heard IPHONE will have 4G with 4th generation on it? I am confused so let's talk about it!

Not truth about AT&T. I think that new iPhone 4G will be serviced by both of AT&T and Verizon. They will annonce new kind of iPhone, iPad, iTablet, iSlate and other devices in starting tomorrow 10 PST (1 PM Eastern). I can't wait to see that.

Not truth about AT&T. I think that new iPhone 4G will be serviced by both of AT&T and Verizon. They will annonce new kind of iPhone, iPad, iTablet, iSlate and other devices in starting tomorrow 10 PST (1 PM Eastern). I can't wait to see that.

AT&T's iPhone contract expires in 2010, so will Apple switch carriers? | DVICE

Here link, it will expired this year with ATT. Not know if Apple want cont. with ATT or Verizon. Apple is looking for 'FAST' whoever provide first and they will get it and more customer...

It hard for me 'hope' Verizon and ATT is being whining and point at each other this moment...:roll:

Let see and wait who the winner or tied...

Sorry Chevy57, I didn't mean to post to reply to you. I mean to general by wrong button. Sorry..

Cant' have 4G yet until there is more coverage. Current, there are very small. Won't see 4G until 2 years or less.

Cant' have 4G yet until there is more coverage. Current, there are very small. Won't see 4G until 2 years or less.

No. 4G means 4th generation. Somebody had confused which one is 4G network or the next generation iPhone/the iPhone 4G.

It will still be 3G (networking) but a 4th G (generation) iPhone.

yea I am over exciting about that one! I am thrilled and learn that news that will boom their business of course APPLE is getting more worm!

I am looking forward that one!:cool2:

yea I am over exciting about that one! I am thrilled and learn that news that will boom their business of course APPLE is getting more worm!

I am looking forward that one!:cool2:

Apple just announced first quarter sales and profits are up higher than ever.

P.S. Worm?

Last edited:
Apple just announced first quarter sales and profits are up higher than ever.

P.S. Worm?

Worm as you see worm live in Apple... so it will be more worms as attraction product to use iPhone... but yes it not make sense.. just exciting about that news :)

That's ATT's word.

It is not true.

Network Speed Test: AT&T vs. Verizon vs. T-Mobile

[yt]YdqXSY0UOHU[/yt]

Read the notes on your link..

The test is flawed and there are many variables that can effect the test like the processor speed of the phone which can render the browser slow on many phone.

They can recieve data fast but the phone browser draw and render it slow also some phone provider cache their data on their system to make it look like it coming fast.

They need to test it tethered with same laptop each time for a more effcitive test.

Verizon and Spirit 3G is EVDO and EVDO top speed is 2.4 Mbytes

AT&T and Tmobile 3G is HSPA and HSPA top speed is 7.2 Mbytes.

Tmobile have a very few 3G coverage in USA.

Read the notes on your link..

The test is flawed and there are many variables that can effect the test like the processor speed of the phone which can render the browser slow on many phone.

They can recieve data fast but the phone browser draw and render it slow also some phone provider cache their data on their system to make it look like it coming fast.

They need to test it tethered with same laptop each time for a more effcitive test.

Verizon and Spirit 3G is EVDO and EVDO top speed is 2.4 Mbytes

AT&T and Tmobile 3G is HSPA and HSPA top speed is 7.2 Mbytes.

Tmobile have a very few 3G coverage in USA.

Videos - Free video downloads and streaming video - CNET TV

Yes, T-Mobile 3G is faster than AT&T. I saw my Purple customer s own T-Mobile G1 last Saturday when worked to set up new netbook. I had tested for PurpleMail message. PurpleMail video compatible with G1 which having Windows media player. not QT player. It can compatible with my iPhone. He dislike T-mobile G1 and consider to buy iPhone.

Back