Routers for VP-200????

go talk back your isntaller, dlink router work, but soresnon give out thier version router SR200

You did not read carefully! I just said that dlink router work. VP installer reccomended DLINK for new routers will work with VP-200.

Do you have VP-200? huh? I don't think so.

I have dlink before SR200 router arrived. SR200 router does look like DLINK router. It is still the same.

You did not read carefully! I just said that dlink router work. VP installer reccomended DLINK for new routers will work with VP-200.

Do you have VP-200? huh? I don't think so.

I have dlink before SR200 router arrived. SR200 router does look like DLINK router. It is still the same.

still same except dmz default 125

go back to talk vp installer installer has sr200 no more dlink 604

That's what I thought. I would also bet that I could get ANY VP working with ANY router......

For Dvc-1K or VP-100 very limite with other brand router!!!
I did test BEFSX41 not work with vp!!! but i have Linksys BEFSR41 VER 2 work great only put DMZ for vp! and uplink for use other router w/vpn firwall
work perfect! :)

all you have to is.. set correct on DMz.

It work fine with my friend's video phone and his wireless linksys router for his laptop amd her wife's laptop. They prefer wireless stuff.
Edge, I am going to PM you abt the comment u were saying.. okay?

I'm getting VP-200 soon, I only have Linksys router that's 802.11b, also support with 802.11g too.

Router and VP-200

Hello!

Let me explain to you about What I has... I have D-Link Videophone and Router DI-604 and DI-624 and SBC/Yahoo DSL all them are connect together. But I am switch to Time Warner Cable Service in November. My VP-200 working fine now. But I have trouble recieve calls. But all go straight to Missed Calls on my VP-200. It didn't ring or anything when I get a Calls all do is go straight to Missed Calls. Seem like Router Blocking it or SBC/Yahoo DSL block it. I want My VP-200 connect to my DI-624 Router.

Here how my Dlink connect....

DSL--)DI-604--)DI-624--)VP-200

DSL--)DI-604--)D-LINK Videophone

Sorenson VRS Installer told me to use Switch but it won't work. I have try that. And I enable DMZ in my DI-624 and the problems is still same! It made me angry I want to able recieve Calls.

I am switch to Cable in November and I will not using Router anymore I will be using Cable direct to VP-200 I hope that will work. But I have to wait until November. But I want to recieve Calls with Router for now. How Do I can do that? Please Help me...

I really appricate it!
Thank you!

ANSWERED IN OTHER THREAD

Hello!

Let me explain to you about What I has... I have D-Link Videophone and Router DI-604 and DI-624 and SBC/Yahoo DSL all them are connect together. But I am switch to Time Warner Cable Service in November. My VP-200 working fine now. But I have trouble recieve calls. But all go straight to Missed Calls on my VP-200. It didn't ring or anything when I get a Calls all do is go straight to Missed Calls. Seem like Router Blocking it or SBC/Yahoo DSL block it. I want My VP-200 connect to my DI-624 Router.

Here how my Dlink connect....

DSL--)DI-604--)DI-624--)VP-200

DSL--)DI-604--)D-LINK Videophone

Sorenson VRS Installer told me to use Switch but it won't work. I have try that. And I enable DMZ in my DI-624 and the problems is still same! It made me angry I want to able recieve Calls.

I am switch to Cable in November and I will not using Router anymore I will be using Cable direct to VP-200 I hope that will work. But I have to wait until November. But I want to recieve Calls with Router for now. How Do I can do that? Please Help me...

I really appricate it!
Thank you!

whoa intersting post/thread..... myself i have VP-100 and i have linksys router, it's work better but people can't call here, i will have to call them which is sucks tho.

it's best way to get any of kind of router that accpets vps with calling backs inculded too.

Mine just alright for awhile cuz my d-link router burn out due with too many ports in it so had to get power d-link.

Linksys had a great system to keep my three computer alive don't have to worry about disconnect every hours alike d-link do but not for vp, it's work for you call not anybody to call you.

whoa intersting post/thread..... myself i have VP-100 and i have linksys router, it's work better but people can't call here, i will have to call them which is sucks tho.

it's best way to get any of kind of router that accpets vps with calling backs inculded too.

Mine just alright for awhile cuz my d-link router burn out due with too many ports in it so had to get power d-link.

Linksys had a great system to keep my three computer alive don't have to worry about disconnect every hours alike d-link do but not for vp, it's work for you call not anybody to call you.

I have same problems as your... But I am try figure out how to fix this problems.

I wondering about routers. I want to buy linksys router 802.11N.
Linksys.com - Products/Wireless/Basic Networking/Broadband Routers/Wireless-N (802.11n)/WRT300N

I am hoping it will work with VP-200.

When i bought my own router and it does not work with vp-100. I was upset and have to sell it. I have to get router for vp-100.

I do not want to buy two routers. So I wait for new router that looks much better than G and MOMO.

One thing that i am concerned about changing to new vp-200 and hopefully that vp-200 will work all routers.

Let me know if you knew about it. I don't want to waste my time.

I have a VP 200 and my router is: Linksys "Wireless - G 2.4 GHz Model WRT54GL

Does this help you?

This is the way the Sorenson installer did it. We have a network in our home because we have several computers. Maybe that is why I have to have a router?

Just sign me "Computer Illiterate". :)

This is the way the Sorenson installer did it. We have a network in our home because we have several computers. Maybe that is why I have to have a router?

Just sign me "Computer Illiterate". :)

I have Home Networking too. But I am switch to RoadRunner in November. But I will be getting Two Cable one for Computer and other one for VP only. So I don't have to use Router.

You can bet on it, but we have done research, and I have talked with other technie support. As for Linksys, any router made on and after September 2003 becomes incompatible with VP. Also, any kind of wireless routers is NOT realiable with VP even though it is possible to connect. The VRS technie will NEVER recommend going wireless. Even for myself, I would never recommend anyway.
SR200 is a router that was actually made especially for Sorenson Vp-100/200 by Sorenson. The reason for SR200 is simplify the installation and have all the default setting to hook up VP. This cuts time down considerable comparing to Dlink routers or any other routers.

That's what I thought. I would also bet that I could get ANY VP working with ANY router......

Hey! I am wonder! Sometime I chat with my friends on VP-200 I have VP-200 but my friend have VP-100 sometime my friend said my VP is blurry a little. Plus I have DLINK Router trouble sometime. Sometime Internet on DLink is down. Do you know why it happen? Did I need to buy new Router? I try use Switch Router that VP Installer gave me and it never worked.

ISP- Adelphia
Router- DI-624
System- Window XP

Focusing have nothing to do with router. That is not really router's job. Buying router won't solve the problem. If you have problem with focusing and remote control can't get it focused right, then I recommend you to call Sorenson Tech support.

Hey! I am wonder! Sometime I chat with my friends on VP-200 I have VP-200 but my friend have VP-100 sometime my friend said my VP is blurry a little. Plus I have DLINK Router trouble sometime. Sometime Internet on DLink is down. Do you know why it happen? Did I need to buy new Router? I try use Switch Router that VP Installer gave me and it never worked.

ISP- Adelphia
Router- DI-624
System- Window XP

Back