Roller Coaster Poll

Would you go on Cedar Point's Top Thrill Dragster Roller Coaster?

• Hell yes! I'll be 1st in line.

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • My friends will have to drag me on it.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Hell no, just lookin at it will make me :barf:

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

prostock19

Reaction score
Cedar Point Park in Ohio is finishing up on a roller coaster that will be taller than 400 feet and will go over 120MPH. What is your thoughts on? Would you go on it? Avoid it at? I personally would LOVE to go on it.
Construction156.jpg

Last edited:
Go for it but make sure to pray first, write your will and three make sue your swim suit is secure you dont want it coming off, I have heard that it happens.....

i love to jump in the front roller coaster.. it would be make me freaking thiller and scream joy!!!

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
:greddy: :laugh2:
do you think i am :greedy:? you are one of them get on my nerve!! :roll: you are SUCH an:booty:..ho....!...e online I've ever read this thread around.. .. :roll:

I would go on it twice within an hour... first time for 1st row.. then 2nd time for the last row... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'll get a handicapped pass and go on that ride like 20 30 times in a day and piss other ppl who i cut and see them waiting long time...

Not so bad.... I d might go there this summer along with my daughter maybe not depend how tall she is. She is 49 inches tall like 4 feet or 4 feet 1 inch tall. Maybe next year.

Anyway, cedar point always get new roller coaster every year or every 2 years.

WHOO!! I'll aim for the front ROW!!!! :laugh2: I probably will have to DRAG my husband to join me. :rofl: My boys probably would say, "Huh, Mom, not now." :laugh2:

hey ppll get ur fucking ass over there.. let me pass cuz i am first in the line :roll: okay.. You wait ur fucking turn.. oh pls stop complaining.. :roll:.. did u hear something.. no? well I don't umph.:roll: I am in first line.. well hey.. get fucking over there....... don't make me to do something to embarrass urself.. then get fucking over there let me pass umph :roll:.. I am in first line. :lol:

Sure, count me in!

I love roller coasters! My last ride on a roller coaster was recent. I paid $12 for one ROLLER coaster RIDE in Las Vegas few weekends ago (Yes, you had to pay a lot for that ride... that is Las Vegas!), and the roller coaster is attached to a "New York" hotel and I took the ride with a friend at the strike of midnight, so when there are loops and turns, I can see Las Vegas strip lights going past my eyes! So, I think that $12 for a ride is worthwhile instead of gambling it out!

Back