Roller Coaster Poll

Would you go on Cedar Point's Top Thrill Dragster Roller Coaster?

• Hell yes! I'll be 1st in line.

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • My friends will have to drag me on it.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Hell no, just lookin at it will make me :barf:

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
*runs and beats everyone else to the FRONT of the line!!!!!* MY TURN DAMMIT!!!!!!! *sits down in the VERY front* \o/ YIPPEE!!!!!!!

ive been to Cedar Point Ohio YEARSSSSSSSS ago and YES it rocked!

*Waiting for the time to go off and said everyone can choose the ride.* *Time is here!* *RUNSSSSSSSSSSSS to the first in the line* *Feeling tapping* *look around* *puzzled* *seeing a person nagging* *rme and turn back on and waiting for my turn* *Feel tap again* *Growl and turn around to that person again* *Seeing a person lksdjflaksdfj with hands nagging and made it out wanting to be first* *Rme again and turn around and again waiting so exciting* *feeling tap again* *turn around* *look at the person with CRUEL face* *PUNCH! In the eyes*

*Finally spoke out* DONT U FUCKING SEE.. I'M FUCKING DEAF... LOOK AT THE EARS... DONT U SEE HEARING AIDS!! GOD!! SHUT THE FUCKKKK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE! *Turn around and waiting again* *A person, the staff saw the whole thing and tap me on the shoulder* *turn around and look at the handsome guy* *wanted to fall down but held myself up.* *The guy said I can go in because that person was bothering me (he signed.)* *signed back thanks and RANNNN on the seat.* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OFF I GO!

Heh...I've been to Cedar Point at Sandusky, Ohio back in 1994...had a BLAST time there....would like to go back there again someday. ;) I love riding roller coasters I dont care how scary it is, love to ride on it! WHOOO!! :lol:

Great I ll go on it and stop by that place on my vacation soon this year!!!! :thumbs up:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:lol: I rather be in last row of the roller coaster :mrgreen:

That's why I shotgunned for being the first in line to pick the LAST car of the rollercoaster!

It doesnt look like a big deal to me. I prefer to go upside down many times! lol

no thanks, I am very chickennnnnnn boy. I never want to ride that roller coaster.

I never try that roller coaster from ohio.. not yet I want try and curious bec I already rode roller coaster from 6th flag at Texas. I was scared and neverous at frist but some of my friends are pulling me to try it so I will try and see if I like it. whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yayayaayayay yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i like it.. it make me feel wildddddddddddddddd! I love it LOL so I will like to try that from ohio someday!

Damn!! I do miss going to Cedar Point!! Other amusement parks in West Coast have no match for Cedar Point. Cedar Point is the CHAMP!!! Last time I went to CP was summer 1995!! Geez.

CP was 2 hours from my old home!! It was not bad because I drive my car fast and arrive there early! LOL ;)

Back