RIT Protest..

I really don't know who you're talking about though. I only know one girl who led this also: Noella Kolash. ;)
Ah, seems like this guy removed his name from the group after Campus Safety found out he was involved.

I heard that Lisa insulted a short deaf black guy during the show, everyone enjoyed it.

Ah, seems like this guy removed his name from the group after Campus Safety found out he was involved.
I heard that Lisa insulted a short deaf black guy during the show, everyone enjoyed it.

After reading what she had to say about Lisa and her views on Deaf Culture, she seems to be suffering some kind of "deaf psychosis".

One comment she said was that a deaf person doesn't really know what it's like to be deaf if they come from hearing parents. Now, that's pretty insulting!

It's too easy to ignore Noella. I like confrontations once in a while. Gotta spice up my life. ;)

It's too easy to ignore Noella. I like confrontations once in a while. Gotta spice up my life. ;)

I prefer to ignore deaftards. They aren't worth debating with because I know they will say something that makes them look like asshats. Example from October of 2006:

Deaftard: You know the government in America supports Marijunana as a drug?
Me: No they don't. Do you have evidence they support it?
Deaftard: No, I just know they do support it.
Me: Then how do you know they support it?"
Deaftard: The proof is in the Republicans.

And I walked away from her and her friends. See why I don't hang out with deaftards?

And yet you and Vamp could have ignored Noella. You two like to get worked up over one night of performance, don't you guys?
I didn't know anything about Noella until a few hours ago. That first post I made about Noella was a few minutes after I looked her up.

I didn't go to the show. I had a date, which was worth it. I've never gone to any concerts, shows, performances, or anything that they had hosted at RIT. I've heard about a lot of stand-up comedians, a lot of bands performing, a lot of random interesting stuff, etc, etc... but I've never gone to any of them.

From time to time, I will pick up on information regarding the outcome of the shows based on what I've read and heard... and they're often interesting. :)

It look like part of hate crime, when make fun of people that who is disability.

Also, that's not nice.

I didn't know anything about Noella until a few hours ago. That first post I made about Noella was a few minutes after I looked her up.

I didn't go to the show. I had a date, which was worth it. I've never gone to any concerts, shows, performances, or anything that they had hosted at RIT. I've heard about a lot of stand-up comedians, a lot of bands performing, a lot of random interesting stuff, etc, etc... but I've never gone to any of them.

From time to time, I will pick up on information regarding the outcome of the shows based on what I've read and heard... and they're often interesting. :)

Trust me, your date was worth not going to the show from what I've read all over the net about the protest. Imagine you would feel if you were there witnessing the protest. I know I would feel embarrassed knowing that one or more of my friend were going to protest a performance.

let me clear things up- we did not have protest against lisa lampanelli AT ALL.

we had protest against CAB and RIT that who hired Lisa.

the reason why we did this... is
1. we pay student actvity fee
that fee pays lisa, i dont want to give any damn penny to lisa at all.

2. CAB lied to the students there were survey proving that many students want to have extreme shows on the campus- i did do my research work. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SURVEY.

all people who went to the show were 90% whites, few blacks, few deaf,and those type of people..

i dont see lisa insulting white people, she insults BLACK people the most. but few blacks went. it make sense to say "EVERYONE" enjoyed the show.

becareful what you say about the protesters.

~Noella Kolash

Ouch!

Bearbeauty has a good point. Wonder if we can call the radio station and express our feelings? when I get on my computer later, I will see if I can find a way to contact the radio station and tell them that was uncalled for.

Think maybe she said it on a radio show becasue she figured no deaf people would be listening to the radio so there would be no backlash?

let me clear things up- we did not have protest against lisa lampanelli AT ALL.

we had protest against CAB and RIT that who hired Lisa.

the reason why we did this... is
1. we pay student actvity fee
that fee pays lisa, i dont want to give any damn penny to lisa at all.

2. CAB lied to the students there were survey proving that many students want to have extreme shows on the campus- i did do my research work. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SURVEY.

all people who went to the show were 90% whites, few blacks, few deaf,and those type of people..

i dont see lisa insulting white people, she insults BLACK people the most. but few blacks went. it make sense to say "EVERYONE" enjoyed the show.

becareful what you say about the protesters.

~Noella Kolash
So, you watched the show?

I laugh at Lisa's comments because she doesn't mean that way, you know.

If everyone takes that seriously, I quote Lisa Lampanelli's words, "If you can't take a joke, then simply leave the room." I'm bi, but I still laugh at her "insulting" gay jokes because, like I said before, they are just jokes and meant to be that way.

I pity those idiots that try to sue Lisa.

Back