What do you mean, a form letter?

Based on my assumption that Vamp probably meant
a form letter something like a same old standard
repeated letter responses for everyone... Hope that
we will hear from Vamp about this....

Also, Vamp... I'm now concerned that
Tickle will charge everyone for this
membership fees ???? (True ? )

what is the point of Ringo......i just click to see who my friends know and read some stories but that is it......the messages/poll/forum look kinda boring............ AD is more fun!!!

BabyPhat21 said:
what is the point of Ringo......i just click to see who my friends know and read some stories but that is it......the messages/poll/forum look kinda boring............ AD is more fun!!!
:werd: That is pretty much what my online life is like these days! Heh!

VampyX, I don't want to check message at Ringo.com from your. I seem not able to get in. For several time, that web site is down. Sometime, I couldn't get in with my correct e-mail and password.

Use @#$% e-mail to keep touch with me, man!

Yeah I had the same problem, too. I always sign in at night time and lately it kept saying please come back later because of high traffic. Jeez... now I check in mornings because that's the only time that's available. :|

illustrator said:
VampyX, I don't want to check message at Ringo.com from your. I seem not able to get in. For several time, that web site is down. Sometime, I couldn't get in with my correct e-mail and password.

Use @#$% e-mail to keep touch with me, man!
Grr...

Alright, looking through my swamped up email account... *whistling*

Try clicking on "sign in" button as fast as possible and you'll get in. :D

Katzie said:
Try clicking on "sign in" button as fast as possible and you'll get in. :D

I tried that one before and it happen for me to get in this morning. Right now... no luck...

I just tried it and you're right... no luck!

"Just don't forget, we do love you! Please come back later."

Yeah right... our patience is wearing thin Ringo Admin... :thumbd:

I could not enter ringo for several days. Strange !!

We are currently experiencing a very high volume of traffic on Ringo. Please try again later. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, we are working to add more servers soon to resolve this problem.

Just don't forget, we do love you! Please come back later.

Just keeping signing in repeatly to get into server, it's like a jumping into the line before number reached of called. they won't bite ya! :)

i feel y'all for real .... i'm been trying to get in ringo lately .... :|

:smash: C'MON RINGO! :D

I am being wonder how ringo.com able to make money. How they can afford for larger bandwidth and gig-bytes?!

*Sigh*

I have four message in my Ringo Inbox but I am unable to get in for the last 2 heavenly days....

:smash: *smashing up the Ringo site*....

^Angel^ said:
*Sigh*

I have four message in my Ringo Inbox but I am unable to get in for the last 2 heavenly days....

:smash: *smashing up the Ringo site*....

*check at ringo.com*
none! Couldn't get in there! :dj:

Back