Ringo Problems?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Do any of you have problems with Ringo? I've noticed that ever since Ringo was taken by Tickle, problems have started to arise. When Ringo was first established, I could get in any time I wanted. Now, I manage to get in one out of five attempts. It's almost always under heavy traffic and I can't get in. When I checked Tickle, it loads up just fine. I figured that if Ringo is under Tickle, Ringo would be running from Tickle's servers. I guess not. I think Tickle is trying to get Ringo users frustrated with Ringo and decide to switch over to Tickle... and become paying members. Ugh! I've already contacted Tickle with this concern... we'll see what they have to say.

yea!!! same here.. i hate that.. sometime i got mad this!!! i hope this will fix n it better in future or so... GRRR!!! i feel like choke this ringo... lolz!

yah i just now tried to get into ringo just found out a new member in my circle of friend is networking with other CDIs for future jobs and etc. and wanted to talk to her abt it BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ringo HAD to be fucked up, Sigh well all in all i just think it's ridclous and the limitations as well too. sigh

I got in fine yesterday, But today its busy ugh. Someone just invite me in their circle and I cant press accept yet until I get in. Pain in the butt.. eh

javapride said:
yah i just now tried to get into ringo just found out a new member in my circle of friend is networking with other CDIs for future jobs and etc. and wanted to talk to her abt it BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ringo HAD to be fucked up, Sigh well all in all i just think it's ridclous and the limitations as well too. sigh

yeah, it looks like tickle cannot handle this
i couldn't figure out why would Tickle want
to take over the original Ringo in the first place...

P.S. What does CDIs stand for ?

javapride said:
What do you mean that Ringo fucked it up? What happened?

Personally, I think Ringo is a very popular fad as we speak. The servers get flooded several times a week, they need to add more servers.

Banjo said:
Personally, I think Ringo is a very popular fad as we speak. The servers get flooded several times a week, they need to add more servers.

i was told that Tickle (ringo) already
added more server, but still same problems
afterward (not sure if this is true or not ? )

Y said:
i was told that Tickle (ringo) already
added more server, but still same problems
afterward (not sure if this is true or not ? )

Maybe the population of Ringo is expanding at a rapid rate that Tickle is having a hard time keeping up with it?

VamPyroX said:
Do any of you have problems with Ringo? I've noticed that ever since Ringo was taken by Tickle, problems have started to arise. When Ringo was first established, I could get in any time I wanted. Now, I manage to get in one out of five attempts. It's almost always under heavy traffic and I can't get in. When I checked Tickle, it loads up just fine. I figured that if Ringo is under Tickle, Ringo would be running from Tickle's servers. I guess not. I think Tickle is trying to get Ringo users frustrated with Ringo and decide to switch over to Tickle... and become paying members. Ugh! I've already contacted Tickle with this concern... we'll see what they have to say.

Oh, boy! What now, eh? lol Good thing I only invited one person at ringo until I make sure that it runs well successfully. If, not, then, I will resign ringo myself for the sake of peace of mind. Speakin' of "becomin' payin' members".. well, I ain't becomin' one, if they ask. *Chuckles*

Haha someone is getting mad over the net.

well vampy i needed to talk to that certifed Deaf Interpeter for a book and she's right here on the island and she was gonna e mail me her e mail address and i just now tried to get in there tonight and now its saying all my friends are outside friends and i can't veiw them what the hell? i tried getting in all day jeez!

Well i ll wait another day maybe best me showing up at 6 am when everyone's at work and not being hoggy on the puter!

Where is Ringo based? Are you sure that Ringo's servers didnt get frozen by the recent arctic blast?

I got this email from a Ringo Moderator. I emailed him asking if he knew what was going on with Ringo. Here it is:

The most recent word I have from the site owners is that one of the new servers installed around Christmas time is malfunctioning. Efforts are being made to repair the server but also around the same time it started giving us trouble there was a surge in membership. Our membership now is approaching half a million.

The added stress of the new members plus the defective server is causing many serious problems but all are being worked on as we speak. All I can recommend is patience. Hopefully they will have things straightened out before too long.

Respectfully yours,

davebccanada

Teekie said:
I got this email from a Ringo Moderator. I emailed him asking if he knew what was going on with Ringo. Here it is:

The most recent word I have from the site owners is that one of the new servers installed around Christmas time is malfunctioning. Efforts are being made to repair the server but also around the same time it started giving us trouble there was a surge in membership. Our membership now is approaching half a million.

The added stress of the new members plus the defective server is causing many serious problems but all are being worked on as we speak. All I can recommend is patience. Hopefully they will have things straightened out before too long.

Respectfully yours,

davebccanada
Hmm... let's check back with them next month and see what he has to say. If he says the exact same thing, then we'll know it's a form letter. Ugh!

VamPyroX said:
Hmm... let's check back with them next month and see what he has to say. If he says the exact same thing, then we'll know it's a form letter. Ugh!
What do you mean, a form letter?

Yeah, I was struggle to enter ringo before I go to work. I got email since I was invitie from my old friends in College. I was anxious to hear from them but no luck. *sigh*

:|

Back