Riddle....

My first is in chocolate, but not in ham. My second is in cake, and also in candle. My third at tea-time is easily found. My whole is a friend who often around. What am I?

My friend gave me this one last year sometime and it really frustrated me. I never figured it out and she wouldn't tell me. One day she brought it up at school, and one of my other friends answered so I finally learned what the answer was.

My first is in chocolate, but not in ham. My second is in cake, and also in candle. My third at tea-time is easily found. My whole is a friend who often around. What am I?

My friend gave me this one last year sometime and it really frustrated me. I never figured it out and she wouldn't tell me. One day she brought it up at school, and one of my other friends answered so I finally learned what the answer was.

Have to think about this....:hmm:
It's a play on letters....thought of 'pal' but, letters don't match up.
Oh well...I'll keep thinking!

C A T

Good one!

Ok, how about this...it's an old one.

Ok,This is an unusual day, and alas, so is this paragraph. Hmm, how quickly can you find out what is so uncommon about it? It looks so ordinary that you may think nothing is odd about it until you match it with most paragraphs this long. If you put your mind to it, and study it, you will find out, but nobody may assist you. Do it without any coaching. Go to work if you must and try your skill at figuring it out. Par on it is about half an hour. Good Luck!

:popcorn:

I was searching for typig errors but couldn't find any... syntax... nope... I counted letters too... I can't find letters: E, J, Q, V, X and Z. :hmm: But since vowels are most "important" and frequent I am taking a guess: the entire pharagraph doesn't contain a word with E letter in it :shrug:

I was searching for typig errors but couldn't find any... syntax... nope... I counted letters too... I can't find letters: E, J, Q, V, X and Z. :hmm: But since vowels are most "important" and frequent I am taking a guess: the entire pharagraph doesn't contain a word with E letter in it :shrug:

Yes, well done!
The most common letter in the English language -E- does not appear at all in the paragraph. :lol:

Back