Riddle me this...Riddle me that....

in one thread, she said she quit the job, only worked for a day. :P *scratching my head* They couldn't be the same person, they talk so differently.

sequoias said:
in one thread, she said she quit the job, only worked for a day. :P *scratching my head* They couldn't be the same person, they talk so differently.

Maybe split personality??? :dunno:

cental34 said:
Hmm. Anyone else find it funny that as soon as ravensteven1961 comes back, Mrs P. disappears? Hmm. *strokes non existant gotee*

Yes, I noticed that... :dunno:

0051.gif

I know where she is. She bought a big dildo. Now she is very busy. Trying to see if friction will melt it....

jazzy said:
Guess what? Double standard here.

:werd:

Does it matter where Miss P is? If she were here, you all would be bitching and moaning about her threads and such. Now that she's offline, you bitch because she's possibly doing something productive?

Make up your minds, folks. Either you care about Miss P, or you don't.

I haven't seen a single person complaining that Mrs. P is gone. Please specify why you think we are bitching....

Oceanbreeze said:

Does it matter where Miss P is? If she were here, you all would be bitching and moaning about her threads and such. Now that she's offline, you bitch because she's possibly doing something productive?

I like have Miss P around. Making jokes about her is fun.

Oceanbreeze said:

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Calm down before that ocean breeze kicks up into a hurricaine....I get a kick outta her posts and threads. I was just a lil worried because I hadn't seen her on for a few days...As far as I know no one is bitching.

mlkshkgrl said:
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Calm down before that ocean breeze kicks up into a hurricaine....I get a kick outta her posts and threads. I was just a lil worried because I hadn't seen her on for a few days...As far as I know no one is bitching.

:lol: Sure...

I just find it quite odd that the same people who gripe about her are now wondering where she is.

Kinda makes me wonder if there is a double standard, and frankly, I think there is.

Back