Reveal your NYE!

LOL! This is a joke, right? :laugh2:

Yeah I was joking.....I had to write something I was bored.

I was in Vegas tho.....Great time. Can't wait for the meet this summer

Here ya go.
IMG_0016.jpg
That's more like it.

At the stroke of midnight me and my friends were confused, since we was in a pub with all hearies and we had no idea what time it was...
then we all joined in the cheering and got my nose almost broken by my friend's father wishing me a happy new year... he's like 6 foot something and i'm small... that was great(!) LOL

I'm eyeing the empty bottles of hard liquor, niceeee

Hey Lissa, I hope your nose feels better soon. OUCH!

At the stroke of midnight me and my friends were confused, since we was in a pub with all hearies and we had no idea what time it was...
then we all joined in the cheering and got my nose almost broken by my friend's father wishing me a happy new year... he's like 6 foot something and i'm small... that was great(!) LOL

Ouch..gotta tone down the partying! :lol:

Nice to see a Sierra Nevada sixpack in there. I would have bogarted it all night...

Gotta find me some different Avery brews. I think they've got the IPA at the liquor store up the street.

Fat tire is some good stuff too. I never knew that until I recently tried some. Not too shabby. I see the Jägermeister in there too. How sad is that when I can identify the bottle without even seeing the label. Shots up!

24lj4w9.jpg

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

More like a Scandinavian tradition! After coming from the bar, we continued our celebrations at a neighbor's house. They served up water bottles of moonshine! We got SO bombed, we decided to call it a night and try to make it home - nope! My dog and I ended up in the creek! Really fuzzy memory for the rest of it, but no one has let this one go yet! :roll: :lol:

PFH had such a great party I think it should be commemorated in a hooded fleece. Order yours before supplies run out.

2v2xevc.jpg
4jlus0.jpg

i rocked my birthday on January 1st :]

it is ALL SWEET and GREAT parties that they [my friends] surprised me.

Back