Restoring Honor Rally at D.C. Today.

If my nieces and nephews are at all representative, the younger set seem to be going liberal rather than conservative. Apparently, I'm not following the crowd because I'm not a conservative among my peers.

Problem is, the younger crowd tend to not vote as much (or at all) as the older ones.

Problem is, the younger crowd tend to not vote as much (or at all) as the older ones.

did you see what happened during 2008 Presidential Election? the biggest turnout ever especially young voters.

did you see what happened during 2008 Presidential Election? the biggest turnout ever especially young voters.

Yup, younger people tend to vote on presidential election day but less vote turnout on midterm election day.

I'm 22 years old and proud to be voter since 2006.

The young who didn't vote in the past have become middle aged. I would imagine that the biggest non voters are middle aged now.

Wirelessly posted

I think it will be less tolerance for conservatives in future. Cos some current posts reminds me of someone's brutal honest quote...

you can go ahead and create a thread about Al Sharpton rally but we are not concerned about that. We are not concerned about Glenn Beck rally being racist. none of that silly thing. This thread is about Glenn Beck rally.

Question is - Where is the minority people at Glenn Beck rally? Why so few?

All that hollering must be making you thirsty. Ready to head back to the strip club for a few more beverages?

That's what I was means and midterm election tends to be less attractive than presidential election.

Americans can change or swinging their political views in year to year.

All that hollering must be making you thirsty. Ready to head back to the strip club for a few more beverages?

I guess we are racist for asking minority's whereabout in Glenn Beck's rally :dunno:

Let's see if I can spot minority folks. I am surfing flickr.com now.

"Restoring Honor" Rally At Lincoln Memorial | Flickr - Photo Sharing! ( I see a hearing aid. Not sure if this counts)
"Restoring Honor" Rally At Lincoln Memorial | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Don't Tread on My Money | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Restoring Honor Tea Party Rally | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (ooook...)
Some guy | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Beck Tea Party Rally | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (Not sure)
DSC_3007 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Restoring Honor Tea Party Rally | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
"Restoring Honor" Rally At Lincoln Memorial | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (not sure about this)
Zachary on steps of Memorial | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (this guy in dark shirt on far left. Maybe?)
Charity.... | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Agreement | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Entrepreneur | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
018 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_2467 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (the center one in tan shirt and a pair of pairs next to the guy with a black hat in the red chair)
DSC02440 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (Asian wears a Glenn Beck shirt. I also notice a woman in the background.)

Lots of pictures coming in from flickr.com and I am not done yet.. lol, but anyway.. I have things to do in real world.

A hearing aid!? Oh, no, a HoH person was there!!!! :lol: And you are not sure if a HoH counts!? Oh, the horror, the horror!

"Restoring Honor" Rally At Lincoln Memorial | Flickr - Photo Sharing! ( I see a hearing aid. Not sure if this counts)
Don't Tread on My Money | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Restoring Honor Tea Party Rally | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (ooook...)
Some guy | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Beck Tea Party Rally | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (Not sure)
DSC_3007 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Restoring Honor Tea Party Rally | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
"Restoring Honor" Rally At Lincoln Memorial | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (not sure about this)
Zachary on steps of Memorial | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (this guy in dark shirt on far left. Maybe?)
Charity.... | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Agreement | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Entrepreneur | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
018 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_2467 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (the center one in tan shirt and a pair of pairs next to the guy with a black hat in the red chair)
DSC02440 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (Asian wears a Glenn Beck shirt. I also notice a woman in the background.)

Lots of pictures coming in from flickr.com and I am not done yet.. lol, but anyway.. I have things to do in real world.

A good start. And, yes, more are coming in.

Ahem? :cool2:

I knew it'd take awhile for people to start uploading their pictures. Videos, too! Be patient people.

Back