• Don't Care

Votes: 23 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Someone mentioned that he wanted "The Closet" renamed to something else.

Alex asked for a poll to be created. So, here's the poll.

Here's a poll for whether or not we want to rename the sub-forum "The Closet".

Also, explain why... if possible. Thanks.

I voted yes to respect gays right´s wish. If they want to change from "The Closet" to different title, then I am for it.

Vampy,

I made a mistake, change my vote from no to yes. I accidently click on it without reading the question. OOPS.

Vampy, If you are planning to change the name. What name are you planning to put down? That what I want to know before I vote it.

Vote... Do not care!! :):):) All they re welcome anyway :)

Vampy, If you are planning to change the name. What name are you planning to put down? That what I want to know before I vote it.
That will be discussed later.

The vote is to ask if you want to change the title. If Alex decides to change the title, then we'll discuss titles. :)

http://www.alldeaf.com/closet/41611-closet-poll.html

That's 2nd one for rename after we get high votes on rename of the closet.
Yeah, but are the titles appropriate? It wasn't fully discussed since there are some titles missing.

A normal thread should be made to allow people to throw in ideas. After a week or two, those titles can be collected and a poll made from those titles.

Right now, it seems that the titles are made only by the creator. He even forgot to include "The Closet" and a few others. This means... bias.

Call it the "Rainbow Lagoon" it's politically safe.

Richard

Yeah, but are the titles appropriate? It wasn't fully discussed since there are some titles missing.

A normal thread should be made to allow people to throw in ideas. After a week or two, those titles can be collected and a poll made from those titles.

Right now, it seems that the titles are made only by the creator. He even forgot to include "The Closet" and a few others. This means... bias.

These name ideas I put on that poll are more approporiate to use. Some members suggested like "The Wet Lounge" or "Yep! I am gay" that is totally not approporiate term to re-name The Closet. I included some of member suggested... GLBT Lounge, GLBT Community by another thread. Someone emailed me and suggested The Diversity of Love. Technically, its not all my ideas with these names. :)

Of course I left The Closet out because it was supposed to focus on re-name the name not re-name it to The Closet, silly.

These name ideas I put on that poll are more approporiate to use. Some members suggested like "The Wet Lounge" or "Yep! I am gay" that is totally not approporiate term to re-name The Closet. I included some of member suggested... GLBT Lounge, GLBT Community by another thread. Someone emailed me and suggested The Diversity of Love. Technically, its not all my ideas with these names. :)

Of course I left The Closet out because it was supposed to focus on re-name the name not re-name it to The Closet, silly.
What if they wanted to keep the name the way it was? That option should be there. :thumb:

Change rename?????????????

I dont think change rename. What will be new name???????????????? So let people vote what new name. Do u have any idea?????? Are Alex agree to change rename or not??????

What is wrong with that "the closet"????????

Yeah, but I'm starting to question his motives. Does he really want this new name to be friendly for everyone or "only" GLBT people?

http://www.alldeaf.com/786541-post11.html

You're wayyy jumped over the conslusion. You have no right to assume even you don't know the story behind it. Obviously you love to start shits here on Alldeaf.com.

Have you ever think about this site named "ALLDEAF.COM" Does that means hearing people or hard of hearing people are not allow to join this site? Here you go!

I vote dont care but why change it, i don't see it offending..Alex made this AD then should leave "The Closet" ?

Well, let's what Alex think of this suggestion. He probably isn't aware of how some feels. But as for GLBT is not only for gays, str8 always welcoming here.

we already have Marriage, Love Forum and Penisiaum, why should gays have special treatment.

why not have African American forum since you guys are so political correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back