Religion in Relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character is your true being, deep down inside. It includes your ethics and morals, and your beliefs. Good character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching.

Personality is the outward expression and behavior that other people can see.

A person can have a charming, friendly personality on the outside but hide a mean, selfish character on the inside. That's why you can't always trust an individual's personality.

True good character will shine thru the personality.

Religion is one of the factors that can influence character.

Good character is more important in a long-term relationship than good personality. Personalities are more easily changed.

:gpost: !! Cannot trust an individual personality, You nailed it perfectly. ;)

Character is your true being, deep down inside. It includes your ethics and morals, and your beliefs. Good character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching.

Yes but Personality is deeper than character but it has nothing do with our beliefs.

I beleive to see their personality first before character accord their behavior, social interest, etc. It's easier for us to recongize their character thru their personality.

A person can have a charming, friendly personality on the outside but hide a mean, selfish character on the inside. That's why you can't always trust an individual's personality

Respectfully disagree...

Some bad people can use their charm and good character to manipulate you which personality doesn't because you can tell thru their personality what kind of person he or she is before you involve to know their character. I prefer to watch their personality first before know their character.

When you are on online and debate with the people. Which first line, you see Personality or Character?

I have meet many people in real life and online but first line for me is their personality before character.

Opposite to me, I would say that True good personality will shine thru the character.

Respectfully disagree. PuyoPiyo answered your post is good enough. Religion has nothing do with character.

Good character is more important in a long-term relationship than good personality. Personalities are more easily changed.

No, good or bad personality is more important to see because it can relate their good or bad character. The people often use their character or personality to influence everyone badly or good with their charm... I prefer to judge their personality first before learn to know their character better because their behavior helps me alot to know what sort of person, they are.

I beleive to see their personality first before character accord their behavior, social interest, etc. It's easier for us to recongize their character thru their personality.

I respectfully disagree with you, because Personality can be blind, It's harder to see that person for who they truly are, putting our destiny in that person and thinks this person's personality is good, but we don't know that. People can take advantage of other people and hide their true personality, like a dark side that won't be announced. It's like we have to use our personal level of judgment based on people's personalities, it's the same thing with trust, Do you trust everyone? It's hard to know who'll be loyalty to you, You won't know until this person prove it to you that this person is not loyalty by the action that the person does. That's why personality cannot be trusted. Characters can.

I respectfully disagree with you, because Personality can be blind, It's harder to see that person for who they truly are, putting our destiny in that person and thinks this person's personality is good, but we don't know that. People can take advantage of other people and hide their true personality, like a dark side that won't be announced. It's like we have to use our personal level of judgment based on people's personalities, it's the same thing with trust, Do you trust everyone? It's hard to know who'll be loyalty to you, You won't know until this person prove it to you that this person is not loyalty by the action that the person does. That's why personality cannot be trusted. Characters can.

Respectfully disagree...

The people can use their charm character to lead you beleive easily.

Example: You fall in a guy's charm character thru his good manipulate to make you to go bed with him easily then next day he left you heartbreak.

A lot of people judge person's personality first before learn person's character better. If I see a person's horrible/immaturity/childish personality then doesn't bother to know him/her better - why should I? If I see a person who have good personality (social interest, mature, warm, fun, etc) then would love to know him/her better and learn to know what bad or good character they have. That's why I am for personality first before character.

Why should I know them better after saw their horrible personality then?

Respectfully disagree...

The people can use their charm character to lead you beleive easily.

Not always, You can tell by the person character's by their face expression their social behavior, etc.

If a person is dishonest that's the person's character flaw, people will find out that person was dishonest, You cannot tell by a person's personality if this person will be dishonest or not.

Are you aware that some people have multiple personalities? That's why you cannot trust personalities. It's hard to know if the person is sad or not from within personality, and then you find out this person committed suicide, then you were shocked and devastate that person committed suicide, never knew it would happened. But by character you can tell if the person is sad by their face expressions, by their behavior, feeling withdraw from their families or friends, it shows the weakness of character.

Not always, You can tell by the person character's by their face expression their social behavior, etc.

If a person is dishonest that's the person's character flaw, people will find out that person was dishonest, You cannot tell by a person's personality if this person will be dishonest or not.

Of course personality can tell thru their good or bad character. I prefer to know their personality first before know their character better. I do not need to know their character better when I first saw their horrible, immaturity personality but walk away. If I see their nice personality then learn what kind of character they have.

Are you aware that some people have multiple personalities?

I ask you the same question... Did you aware that some people who suffer mulitipe personality do have different characters as well then? Like what I said before that they CAN use good character to mulipate us.

That's why you cannot trust personalities. It's hard to know if the person is sad or not from within personality, and then you find out this person committed suicide, then you were shocked and devastate that person committed suicide, never knew it would happened. But by character you can tell if the person is sad by their face expressions, by their behavior, feeling withdraw from their families or friends, it shows the weakness of character.

I see different as you. I prefer to look people's nice personliaty before know them and their character better. Again, why should I waste my time to know people and their character better after saw their horrible personality then?
I walk away with no bother to know their character better because I don't like their personality.
I like to know the people and their character better because I like their personality then I can learn to know either they have good or bad character.

Everyone has an immaturity personality, everyone can be a kid at times, You know. :giggle:

I respect your opinion thou. :thumb: Thanks for a good debate.

Yes but Personality is deeper than character but it has nothing do with our beliefs.
No, it's the opposite. Character is deep; personality is shallow. Character is inside; personality is outside. Character is based on beliefs; personality is based on social behaviors. Character is a person's true being; personality is a person's public image.

Sometimes character and personality match, sometimes they don't. People can fake personality but they can't fake character.

When you are on online and debate with the people. Which first line, you see Personality or Character?

I have meet many people in real life and online but first line for me is their personality before character.
On-line? All you can see is personality and opinion. Unless you know someone in person, you can't really know their character. People can lie on-line, and you would never know it.

Opposite to me, I would say that True good personality will shine thru the character.
Character is inside, so it shines thru the outside personality. If personality is on the outside, how can it shine inward towards the character? That's backwards.

If you have a bulb in a light, the light shines outward, not inward.

Respectfully disagree. PuyoPiyo answered your post is good enough. Religion has nothing do with character.
Religion is a very strong influence on character. It's not the only one but a very strong one.

Other influences can be parents, society, school, mentors, and life experiences.

No, good or bad personality is more important to see because it can relate their good or bad character. The people often use their character or personality to influence everyone badly or good with their charm...
Charm is a part of personality. Yes, charm can influence people. People with good and bad character can have and use charm. It applies to both good and bad.

Unfortunately, some men use their charming personality to trap gullible women into bad relationships. The man has a friendly, caring, sweet personality. The woman falls for the personality. She becomes seriously involved with the man. Then, she discovers his true character. The man's character is mean, controlling and selfish. But the woman trusts his personality (so sweet) instead of his real character (so mean). That's one danger of trusting personality over character.

Another danger. A charming woman with a caring personality offers to help an elderly couple with their finances. Unfortunately, they discover her real character too late. Her real character is greedy, and she steals all their money from their bank account.

I am not surprised that everyone ignore my point that character have do nothing with the beliefs. :roll: and good link, Liebling, and are with you along! ;)

I'm sorry that you misinterpreted my post in the wrong way or pick on my grammar. I am trying to make my post clear again.
I'm not picking on your grammar. I'm just stating facts.

Yes, German-Muslim are allow to choose to become German Citizen at legal age 18 only if they born in Germany. They can convert their belief into other belief if they want to which mean is they disown their Muslim belief family. They will die if they contact them. Some German-Muslim follow their family's strong belief to stay what they are.
A person of Muslim religion can become a German citizen, and still remain a Muslim, right? They are not required to change their religion to become German citizens, correct?

Only if they own muslim citizen who seek for a divorce then go to Koran but for the public law is a different. They still obey German public law/rules. (honor killing, Volience Domestic, abuse, illegal, etc. etc. etc. etc.)
The wife went to a German judge in a German court. Many Germans were upset because the German judge followed the Koran above German law.

:confused: Where have I say that German law require Msulim families to have more babies? I do not see where I have say. I only see that you misinterpreted my 2 sentences post or pick on my short grammer? I only said that many German-Muslims babies are born to Islam family than German Native babies in first sentence and then I said in second sentence that Islam families who live in Germany have to obey German public law, not one sentence.
You put those two sentences in the same paragraph, so I thought they were related. If they are not related, then please explain what this means:
No wonder why more German-Muslims babies are born to Islam family than German Native babies.
So what is the real reason that German-Muslims have more babies than German natives?

I am not surprised that everyone ignore my point that character have do nothing with the beliefs. :roll:
If character has nothing to do with beliefs, then what do you think does influence character (other than your aunt)?

If character has nothing to do with beliefs, then what do you think does influence character (other than your aunt)?

Ok. Once a baby born from a Christian parents. The baby know nothing about the Christianity. Till her teenage, she was so confused about the Christianity, and have been arguing with her parents for couple of days about the Christianity. At her adulthood, she still don't understand her parents. Thus she decide to take a Christianity class at the college, she finally understand about the Christianity along with the class she took.

Now she think she is a Christianity.

I don't see any that religion actually stick on the character, religious is just a beliefs, it still have nothing to do with the characterstic nor the personality. It's just depends on how people feel very strongly believe into.

It's just like we are having a war (USA vs Iraq), which would we believe that will win? Some people would believe that USA will win, some people would believe that Iraq will win. We are having our own beliefs.

Religious is just one of the opinion and beliefs, part of our thought.

I hope that helps to understanding my point :)

A person can have a charming, friendly personality on the outside but hide a mean, selfish character on the inside. That's why you can't always trust an individual's personality.

Good character is more important in a long-term relationship than good personality. Personalities are more easily changed.[/QUOTE]

Excalty. I never trust the personality because my pervious relationship was so rotten. :) Actually, I believe the marriage is about a love, not the religious. I know i'm disagree with you and others, but, I am really like your post. Awesome point! :D *cheers*

Agreed, my mother has changed her religion to follow her fiancee and we now are not in talking term anymore and her/her fiancee has gone around the deaf community bad mouthing me and my partner. I despite people who in their own religion act so hyprocrite, they ought to wear a :stupid: shirt

yeppers, and sadly Nozobo's mother faince' is GAY! he goes around teach guiilable deaf ppl to hate gay, lesbain, other race, couples who are not married and has kids and he will call them bastard. He is one sick F*&K. and i aint worry about it.

Agreed, my mother has changed her religion to follow her fiancee and we now are not in talking term anymore and her/her fiancee has gone around the deaf community bad mouthing me and my partner. I despite people who in their own religion act so hyprocrite, they ought to wear a :stupid: shirt

No religion related discussions allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back